Sartorius closed the first nine months of 2015 with significant double-digit gains in order intake, sales revenue and earnings. Group order intake rose 19.9%, excluding currency effects, to 856.6 million euros; the reported figure surged 30.2%. Its sales revenue climbed 18.5% in constant cu ... more
The lightest and smallest electronic pipette: Picus
Picus defines a new level of ergonomics, accuracy and reliability in pipetting
Sartorius is proud to present a new electronic pipette that is designed with laboratory personnel in mind. Picus is a small, lightweight and easy-to-use electronic pipette. Its exceptionally user-friendly design and new-generation technology revolutionize traditional pipetting, setting new standards in pipetting ergonomics, accuracy and reliability.
- The lightest and smallest electronic pipette on the market today
- One-touch electronic tip ejection to prevent RSI
- Unbeatable accuracy, precision and reliability thanks to its new-generation technology
- Extremely fast one-handed volume adjustment
- Time-saving microplate dispensing with a unique built-in microplate tracker
- Fast and easy programming
Laboratory personnel today are required to perform their work quickly and accurately with limited resources. Mechanical pipettes are still widely used, although they increase the risk of hand injuries and inaccurate results. The Picus has been designed together with laboratory personnel to meet these customers’ needs and to minimize their workload. Its ergonomic handle design, small size and light weight permit effortless operation during long pipetting series, such as in serial dilutions and working with microplates. In addition, the Picus one-touch electronic tip ejection feature ejects one to 12 tips with a feather-light touch, reducing the risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI). The unique adjusting wheel on the Picus enables the fastest one-handed volume adjustment compared with any other pipette on the market. New-generation technology and built-in piston control ensure extremely precise positioning of the piston, thus delivering superior pipetting accuracy and reliability.
Biohit Liquid Handling is now part of Sartorius
Try Picus and you’ll be inspired!
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
Sartorius Stedim Biotech (SSB) acquired the Scottish company BioOutsource Ltd. The privately owned company based in Glasgow, UK, has been operating in the biotechnology market since 2007, and in the last twelve months earned revenue of around 9 million euros with approx. 85 employees. The c ... more
Sartorius started off fiscal 2015 with substantial double-digit gains in order intake, sales revenue and earnings. Group order intake rose 13.1%, excluding currency effects; this reported figure surged 22.7%. Sales climbed 17.2% in constant currencies; the reported figure, 27.0%. Operating ... more
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 3Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 6Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 7Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 8Optical UV/Vis/NIR Immersion Probes for Online Analytical Analysis
- 9GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 10Refrigerated 4 liter centrifuge – More capacity, ergonomic operation, low noise level