Sartorius Stedim Biotech has entered into a global development cooperation agreement with the flow measurement company em-tec. This highly specialized firm provides non-invasive flow engineering solutions for blood vessels and flexible tubing. Such technology designed by em-tec is used in t ... more
The lightest and smallest electronic pipette: Picus
Picus defines a new level of ergonomics, accuracy and reliability in pipetting
Sartorius is proud to present a new electronic pipette that is designed with laboratory personnel in mind. Picus is a small, lightweight and easy-to-use electronic pipette. Its exceptionally user-friendly design and new-generation technology revolutionize traditional pipetting, setting new standards in pipetting ergonomics, accuracy and reliability.
- The lightest and smallest electronic pipette on the market today
- One-touch electronic tip ejection to prevent RSI
- Unbeatable accuracy, precision and reliability thanks to its new-generation technology
- Extremely fast one-handed volume adjustment
- Time-saving microplate dispensing with a unique built-in microplate tracker
- Fast and easy programming
Laboratory personnel today are required to perform their work quickly and accurately with limited resources. Mechanical pipettes are still widely used, although they increase the risk of hand injuries and inaccurate results. The Picus has been designed together with laboratory personnel to meet these customers’ needs and to minimize their workload. Its ergonomic handle design, small size and light weight permit effortless operation during long pipetting series, such as in serial dilutions and working with microplates. In addition, the Picus one-touch electronic tip ejection feature ejects one to 12 tips with a feather-light touch, reducing the risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI). The unique adjusting wheel on the Picus enables the fastest one-handed volume adjustment compared with any other pipette on the market. New-generation technology and built-in piston control ensure extremely precise positioning of the piston, thus delivering superior pipetting accuracy and reliability.
Biohit Liquid Handling is now part of Sartorius
Try Picus and you’ll be inspired!
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
Sartorius closed fiscal 2014 with significant gains in sales revenue and earnings. At the annual press conference in Goettingen, Germany, CEO Dr. Joachim Kreuzburg stated that the Group had even slightly exceeded its financial targets and reached important milestones: "Our largest division, ... more
Sartorius successfully closed fiscal 2014 according to its preliminary figures, and even slightly exceeded its sales revenue and earnings targets. In addition, the Group is set to further sharpen its strategic profile based on the sale of its smallest division, Industrial Technologies, whic ... more
- 1Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 2Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5HandyStep® S Repetitive pipette
- 6Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System
- 7Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 8PlateMaster - 96 channel pipetting for 96 and 384 well plates
- 9SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 10Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology®