Sartorius grew very dynamically again in 2015 according to its preliminary figures and further increased its profitability. The company achieved or exceeded its financial targets raised during the reporting year. For the current fiscal year as well, management expects to record significant ... more
The lightest and smallest electronic pipette: Picus
Picus defines a new level of ergonomics, accuracy and reliability in pipetting
Sartorius is proud to present a new electronic pipette that is designed with laboratory personnel in mind. Picus is a small, lightweight and easy-to-use electronic pipette. Its exceptionally user-friendly design and new-generation technology revolutionize traditional pipetting, setting new standards in pipetting ergonomics, accuracy and reliability.
- The lightest and smallest electronic pipette on the market today
- One-touch electronic tip ejection to prevent RSI
- Unbeatable accuracy, precision and reliability thanks to its new-generation technology
- Extremely fast one-handed volume adjustment
- Time-saving microplate dispensing with a unique built-in microplate tracker
- Fast and easy programming
Laboratory personnel today are required to perform their work quickly and accurately with limited resources. Mechanical pipettes are still widely used, although they increase the risk of hand injuries and inaccurate results. The Picus has been designed together with laboratory personnel to meet these customers’ needs and to minimize their workload. Its ergonomic handle design, small size and light weight permit effortless operation during long pipetting series, such as in serial dilutions and working with microplates. In addition, the Picus one-touch electronic tip ejection feature ejects one to 12 tips with a feather-light touch, reducing the risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI). The unique adjusting wheel on the Picus enables the fastest one-handed volume adjustment compared with any other pipette on the market. New-generation technology and built-in piston control ensure extremely precise positioning of the piston, thus delivering superior pipetting accuracy and reliability.
Biohit Liquid Handling is now part of Sartorius
Try Picus and you’ll be inspired!
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
Sartorius closed the first nine months of 2015 with significant double-digit gains in order intake, sales revenue and earnings. Group order intake rose 19.9%, excluding currency effects, to 856.6 million euros; the reported figure surged 30.2%. Its sales revenue climbed 18.5% in constant cu ... more
Sartorius Stedim Biotech (SSB) acquired the Scottish company BioOutsource Ltd. The privately owned company based in Glasgow, UK, has been operating in the biotechnology market since 2007, and in the last twelve months earned revenue of around 9 million euros with approx. 85 employees. The c ... more
- 1Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 2GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 3Handheld Pipetting – Best Practices Guide
- 4Rely on Getinge Lancer cleaning results and concentrate on your daily activity!
- 5New Sodium Analyzer from METTLER TOLEDO for Simple, Accurate and Affordable Sodium Analysis
- 6PlateMaster - 96 channel pipetting for 96 and 384 well plates
- 7Agilent 5977E GC/MS System
- 8Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database
- 9Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System
- 10Innovative Device Automates Handheld Pipetting