Picus is a brand-new electronic pipette that is designed with laboratory personnel in mind. As a result, it is small, lightweight and extremely easy to use more
The lightest and smallest electronic pipette: Picus
Picus defines a new level of ergonomics, accuracy and reliability in pipettingby Sartorius AG
Sartorius is proud to present a new electronic pipette that is designed with laboratory personnel in mind. Picus is a small, lightweight and easy-to-use electronic pipette. Its exceptionally user-friendly design and new-generation technology revolutionize traditional pipetting, setting new standards in pipetting ergonomics, accuracy and reliability.
- The lightest and smallest electronic pipette on the market today
- One-touch electronic tip ejection to prevent RSI
- Unbeatable accuracy, precision and reliability thanks to its new-generation technology
- Extremely fast one-handed volume adjustment
- Time-saving microplate dispensing with a unique built-in microplate tracker
- Fast and easy programming
Laboratory personnel today are required to perform their work quickly and accurately with limited resources. Mechanical pipettes are still widely used, although they increase the risk of hand injuries and inaccurate results. The Picus has been designed together with laboratory personnel to meet these customers’ needs and to minimize their workload. Its ergonomic handle design, small size and light weight permit effortless operation during long pipetting series, such as in serial dilutions and working with microplates. In addition, the Picus one-touch electronic tip ejection feature ejects one to 12 tips with a feather-light touch, reducing the risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI). The unique adjusting wheel on the Picus enables the fastest one-handed volume adjustment compared with any other pipette on the market. New-generation technology and built-in piston control ensure extremely precise positioning of the piston, thus delivering superior pipetting accuracy and reliability.
Biohit Liquid Handling is now part of Sartorius
Try Picus and you’ll be inspired!
For further information please visit our product website or request information now!
Contact / Request information
Contact the supplier and request further information free of charge:
Sartorius successfully closed the first six months of 2012, with substantial gains in order intake, sales revenue and earnings. The Bioprocess Solutions Division that primarily specializes in single-use products for pharmaceutical drug manufacture performed especially well. Furthermore, ini ... more
Sartorius started off fiscal 2012 with substantial gains in order intake, sales revenue and earnings. Based on the company's excellent quarterly performance, management confirmed its full-year guidance: “In all divisions and regions, we are well on track. It is also encouraging that we have ... more
Sartorius closed the year 2011 with double-digit sales growth and boosted its earnings by nearly a third. At the annual press conference for the company in Goettingen, Germany, Group CEO Dr. Joachim Kreuzburg indicated that 2011 was an especially forward-looking year beyond the company’s fi ... more
- 1Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 2Fast and flexible PCR thermal cycler with well-proven technology
- 3HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 4Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 5Regularly testing ensures correct UV/Vis measurement results
- 6QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 7NANOPHOX: Particle Size and Stability Analysis of Opaque Suspensions and Emulsions
- 8Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 9Sample preparation on top - TOPwave
- 10Laboratory Freeze Dryer - electrically heated shelves without cable clutter