Increase your efficiency with integrated application programs and obtain high accuracy with the built-in automatic adjustment function more
The lightest and smallest electronic pipette: Picus
Picus defines a new level of ergonomics, accuracy and reliability in pipetting
Sartorius is proud to present a new electronic pipette that is designed with laboratory personnel in mind. Picus is a small, lightweight and easy-to-use electronic pipette. Its exceptionally user-friendly design and new-generation technology revolutionize traditional pipetting, setting new standards in pipetting ergonomics, accuracy and reliability.
- The lightest and smallest electronic pipette on the market today
- One-touch electronic tip ejection to prevent RSI
- Unbeatable accuracy, precision and reliability thanks to its new-generation technology
- Extremely fast one-handed volume adjustment
- Time-saving microplate dispensing with a unique built-in microplate tracker
- Fast and easy programming
Laboratory personnel today are required to perform their work quickly and accurately with limited resources. Mechanical pipettes are still widely used, although they increase the risk of hand injuries and inaccurate results. The Picus has been designed together with laboratory personnel to meet these customers’ needs and to minimize their workload. Its ergonomic handle design, small size and light weight permit effortless operation during long pipetting series, such as in serial dilutions and working with microplates. In addition, the Picus one-touch electronic tip ejection feature ejects one to 12 tips with a feather-light touch, reducing the risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI). The unique adjusting wheel on the Picus enables the fastest one-handed volume adjustment compared with any other pipette on the market. New-generation technology and built-in piston control ensure extremely precise positioning of the piston, thus delivering superior pipetting accuracy and reliability.
Biohit Liquid Handling is now part of Sartorius
Try Picus and you’ll be inspired!
For further information please visit our product website or request information now!
The Sartorius Group closed fiscal 2013 with significant gains in sales revenue and earnings. At the annual press conference in Goettingen, Group CEO Dr. Joachim Kreuzburg emphasized that the company not only achieved all financial targets, but also has successfully moved forward with its Sa ... more
Effective April 1, 2014, Michael Melingo will head marketing, sales and services of the Lab Products & Services Division at Sartorius. He will therefore succeed Dominique Baly, who will retire from the company as planned after reaching retirement age. Michael Melingo will report to CEO and ... more
According to preliminary figures for 2013, the Sartorius Group grew dynamically again in 2013 and further increased its profitability. The company fully achieved its financial targets. For the current fiscal year, Sartorius expects positive business development as well. "Fiscal 2013 was a s ... more
- 1First Automated Cell Counter that Fits Into the Palm of the Hand
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 6HandyStep® S Repetitive pipette
- 7NIR-Online in focus - online process control for a constantly high product quality
- 8Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
- 9New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!
- 10Intelligent, Digital Sensors for the Standard Parameters pH, Conductivity and D.O.