Microbiological incubators and cooled laboratory incubators from Hettich
Sustainable. Ergonomic. Top quality
Incubator with a glass door
Special Hettich RackL and Hettich RackXL (Löwenstein) for 16 slant agar cultures
Variable, easy-to-use VariEasy tray system
Orbital shaker for incubators and cooled incubators
HettCube incubators are available in three sizes, with and without cooling in each case
Hettich incubators bring benefits for your cultures, your budget and the climate.
They provide optimum growth conditions for your samples with a minimum impact on the environment.
They are user-friendly, quality-tested and have a small carbon footprint.
Below you’ll find our latest products for HettCube incubators:
- Incubator with a glass door
The door allows you to keep a constant watch on your samples. You can get at them without having to open an additional inner door. Our sophisticated air circulation system makes this possible.
- Special Hettich RackL and Hettich RackXL (Löwenstein) for 16 slant agar cultures
The flexible racks allow you to choose between
- tubes of different diameters
- tubes of different lengths
- different slants (5° or 20°). The slant of the tubes can easily be changed without using tools.
- Variable, easy-to-use VariEasy tray system
The VariEasy tray system lets you make optimum use of the space in your HettCubes. The trays, drawers, holders and rails are separate components. You just hang the rails in the grids of the holders and put in a tray or shelf of your choice. The telescopic rails allow the trays and shelves to be pulled out by up to 70%.
The shelves are seal-welded. All of the components can be autoclaved in case of contamination.
- Orbital shaker for incubators and cooled incubators
Different attachments are available depending on the microbiological application:
- tension rollers for different vessels
- holders for Erlenmeyer flasks
- a non-slip mat for a wide range of containers
In addition, you continue to have all the standard advantages of HettCube incubators:
- Low energy consumption
A HettCube consumes less than 0.05 kWh at an operating temperature of 37 °C.
- Low GWP
HettCubes are insulated with water-blown foam. The foam’s Global Warming Potential (GWP) is only a thousandth that of conventional insulation foams.
- Environmentally friendly principle
HettCube incubators can operate at a temperature difference of 1 K above a stable ambient temperature. This allows them to be used in situations where a different make would have to be one with cooling.
- Gentle heat flow
The HettCube range combines the advantages of natural and forced convection. The fans of these incubators are housed outside of the usable space, so that air flow is reduced. The temperature is maintained at the set point through radiated heat. The well-designed airflow system, combined with optimal insulation, means that no inner door is required.
- Pleasant working environment
HettCubes generate a maximum noise level of 44 dB(A).
- Ergonomic handling
The door will close itself if it is open by less than 90°.
There are no internal doors to hinder loading and unloading.
- Small footprint
HettCubes have an ideal ratio between internal volume and the space they occupy. In addition, the door of a HettCube does not require space at the side for opening. Thus a HettCube can be positioned in a corner or directly next to other equipment.
- Reliable results
Quality management systems in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and 14001 are used for the development, production and marketing of HettCube incubators. All temperature data are ascertained in accordance with DIN 12880:2007-5.
HettCube incubators are available in three sizes, with and without cooling in each case:
HettCube 200 / 200 R
max. capacity of 4 standard shelves
HettCube 400 / 400 R
max. capacity of 9 standard shelves
HettCube 600 / 600 R
max. capacity of 16 standard shelves
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
- 1Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 2Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 3Tailor-made PCR Setup Solution for OEM liquid handling automation projects
- 4Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 5Fluorescence Microscope: Live-cell imaging directly in the incubator - even in daylight
- 6Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System
- 7Alternative water detection with easyH2O
- 8Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer - For More Flexibility, Reliability, and Cost-Effectiveness
- 9Optical UV/Vis/NIR Immersion Probes for Online Analytical Analysis
- 10Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) - the best way to prepare your GC and LC samples