A new revolution in laboratory gloves
SHIELDskin™ ORANGE NITRILE™
Our trademark is COMFORT, PROTECTION and COMPLIANCE.
Back in 2007 our initial offering was a glove based on Skin Nitrile™ technology (a synthetic glove with a latex-like sensation) and compliant with the latest standards relating to the PPE Directive.
Now as you might expect the SHIELD Scientific revolution continues!
NEW AND UNIQUE FORMULATION which combines nitrile and neoprene in order to significantly improve the performance of the chemical and biological barrier. Neoprene also increases the elasticity to give unequalled comfort.
FREE OF ACCELERATORS that are commonly used in the curing stage. These chemicals are often associated with TYPE IV allergic reactions (also known as Delayed Hypersensitivity)
DOUBLE PROTECTION, thanks to our new twinSHIELD™ technology. The glove is made of two layers. The Orange outer layer is designed for excellent grip, especially in wet conditions. The White inner layer is extremely soft to enhance its appeal to the skin and to facilitate donning. This also means that double-donning is an effortless experience.
- Category III PPE Glove
- Nitrile/neoprene – Powder-free
- Ambidextrous and with textured fingertips
- AQL 0,65 (EN374-2:2003, Level 3)
- Extra-length of 260 et 300mm to comply with EN374-1 :2003/EN420: 2003 + A1 :2009
- Virus and micro-organism resistant
- Improved chemical resistance
For further information please visit our product website or get in contact with us!
- 1First Automated Cell Counter that Fits Into the Palm of the Hand
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 6HandyStep® S Repetitive pipette
- 7NIR-Online in focus - online process control for a constantly high product quality
- 8Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
- 9New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!
- 10Intelligent, Digital Sensors for the Standard Parameters pH, Conductivity and D.O.