“HotBlocks” are PTFE-coated graphite heating blocks with which up to 96 samples can be digested at once. Full automation of the digestion process is more
Chemical-free water determination
Thermo-coulometric water determination with easyH2O
The Berghof easyH2O combines thermal evaporation of water with a selective, electrochemical water sensor to a new and innovative method of water analysis. Unlike the gravimetric moisture-measuring techniques, the result is not distorted by substances which evaporate out of the sample together with the water. It therefore delivers reproducible, accurate results and facilitates separate identification of free surface and capillary wate ras well as bonded water.
The water is evaporated out of the sample in a programmable oven and is fed to the sensor by a carrier gas. The coulometric sensor absorbs water in it hygroscopic phosphorous pentoxide coating. The water is electrolysed immediately and the required electrical charge is proportional to the quantity of water which is determined. Thus the sensor regenerates itself and is always ready to use.
Operation is extremely simple. No special or toxic chemicals are required to operate the system. The operator profits by reduced operating and disposal costs as well as reduced blank value input regarding chemicals.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
What analyst does not wish for a universal method for processing all his or her samples? Pressure digestion represents just such a procedure for sample digestions and is therefore one of the standard sample preparation procedures currently employed in analytical chemistry for element quanti ... more
- 1First Automated Cell Counter that Fits Into the Palm of the Hand
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 6HandyStep® S Repetitive pipette
- 7NIR-Online in focus - online process control for a constantly high product quality
- 8Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
- 9New Spectra of Polymers, Essential Oils and Petrochemicals!
- 10Intelligent, Digital Sensors for the Standard Parameters pH, Conductivity and D.O.