What analyst does not wish for a universal method for processing all his or her samples? Pressure digestion represents just such a procedure for sample digestions and is therefore one of the standard sample preparation procedures currently employed in analytical chemistry for element quanti ... more
Chemical-free water determination
Thermo-coulometric water determination with easyH2O
The Berghof easyH2O combines thermal evaporation of water with a selective, electrochemical water sensor to a new and innovative method of water analysis. Unlike the gravimetric moisture-measuring techniques, the result is not distorted by substances which evaporate out of the sample together with the water. It therefore delivers reproducible, accurate results and facilitates separate identification of free surface and capillary wate ras well as bonded water.
The water is evaporated out of the sample in a programmable oven and is fed to the sensor by a carrier gas. The coulometric sensor absorbs water in it hygroscopic phosphorous pentoxide coating. The water is electrolysed immediately and the required electrical charge is proportional to the quantity of water which is determined. Thus the sensor regenerates itself and is always ready to use.
Operation is extremely simple. No special or toxic chemicals are required to operate the system. The operator profits by reduced operating and disposal costs as well as reduced blank value input regarding chemicals.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
- 1HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 2GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 3One Touch Makes All the Difference
- 4Separation and Sediment Analysis by LUMiReader® X-Ray
- 5Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 6Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer - For More Flexibility, Reliability, and Cost-Effectiveness
- 7SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 8Flexible and efficient automation in a minimum of space
- 9Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 10Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System