The Berghof easyH2O combines thermal evaporation of water with a selective, electrochemical water sensor to a new and innovative method of water more
Chemical-free water determination
The Berghof easyH2O combines thermal evaporation of water with a selective, electrochemical water sensor to a new and innovative method of water analysis. Unlike the gravimetric moisture-measuring techniques, the result is not distorted by substances which evaporate out of the sample together with the water. It therefore delivers reproducible, accurate results and facilitates separate identification of free surface and capillary wate ras well as bonded water.
The water is evaporated out of the sample in a programmable oven and is fed to the sensor by a carrier gas. The coulometric sensor absorbs water in it hygroscopic phosphorous pentoxide coating. The water is electrolysed immediately and the required electrical charge is proportional to the quantity of water which is determined. Thus the sensor regenerates itself and is always ready to use.
Operation is extremely simple. No special or toxic chemicals are required to operate the system. The operator profits by reduced operating and disposal costs as well as reduced blank value input regarding chemicals.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
What analyst does not wish for a universal method for processing all his or her samples? Pressure digestion represents just such a procedure for sample digestions and is therefore one of the standard sample preparation procedures currently employed in analytical chemistry for element quanti ... more
- 1Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 2Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 3PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot
- 4Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) - the best way to prepare your GC and LC samples
- 5Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
- 6State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 7HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 8Transferpette® S Single- and multichannel pipettes
- 9Ultra-high resolution UHPLC with long sub-2µm particle columns and pressure range of up to 1250 bar
- 10Milestone in Field Spectroscopy: The Handy, Mobile Spectrometer FieldSpec 4