PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot
Intuitive handling - multilingual software
DORNIER-LTF, a daughter company of the German manufacturer DORNIER with tenth of years of experience in building robotics equipment has taken care to provide a pipetting solution which has led to the recently released pipetting system, the PIRO®.
Built by experienced engineers, the PIRO® is providing a solid hardware solution with an outstanding performance and reliable results.
Easiness meets ...
The PIRO® provides high precision with low variability even when pipetting small volumes.
Match unrevealed standardisation of your experiments. No more "Monday morning" or "Friday afternoon" pipetting results.
Many tube or plate formats are supported and more can be added.
Features of the PIRO® include the import of PCR setups from databases, normalisation, cherry picking, serial dilutions, and multi-functional plate usage just to name a few and combined with a drag and drop programming the PIRO® results in a versatile and comfortable to use instrument.
... cost saving
No pipetting errors, less repeats, lower reaction volumes, and usage of clear non-conductive tips.
All steps are recorded and documented automatically and available for downstream applications, import and export functions are established to be used for intelligent pipetting from database. Pre- and post-run reports are provided.
PIRO® is a space wonder
On a small 600 x 515 x 470 mm bench top workspace the PIRO® provides 16 deck positions (12 x SBS standard plate positions and 4 x tube rack positions). A vast amount of tube formats including 384-well plates to even up to 50 ml tubes can be handled by the PIRO® using a range of pipetting tips (50 μl, 200 μl, 1000 μl).
Active pipetting control through "liquid level sensing" is completed by tip picking control and tip ejecting control. High sophisticated pipetting routines ensure liquid transfers without droplets. Deck-sterilisation through the option of an inbuilt UV-light provides upmost safety from any cross contamination.
General Software Features
- Drag and drop programming
- Multi-functional plate usage
- Move function for wells, plates, and deck
- Multiple language software
- Free software updates
Advanced Software Features
- Multi-dispensing functions
- Normalisation feature, automatic calculations
- Automated tubes switching for multiple mixes or reagents
- Preparation of multiple mixes
- Copy/paste functionality
- Set up of reserved areas
- Serial dilutions, automatic volume calculations
- Fluid transfer of remaining mixes or reagents
- 1Flexible PGC5000 Series Process Gas Chromatographs
- 2Refrigerated 4 liter centrifuge – More capacity, ergonomic operation, low noise level
- 3Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 4SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 5Tailor-made PCR Setup Solution for OEM liquid handling automation projects
- 6Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 7Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 8Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 9Real time, all optical on-line hydrocarbon composition analyzer
- 10Combining the precision of Bruker’s MALDI-TOF with the industry specific Accugenix® microbial database