PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot
Intuitive handling - multilingual software
DORNIER-LTF, a daughter company of the German manufacturer DORNIER with tenth of years of experience in building robotics equipment has taken care to provide a pipetting solution which has led to the recently released pipetting system, the PIRO®.
Built by experienced engineers, the PIRO® is providing a solid hardware solution with an outstanding performance and reliable results.
Easiness meets ...
The PIRO® provides high precision with low variability even when pipetting small volumes.
Match unrevealed standardisation of your experiments. No more "Monday morning" or "Friday afternoon" pipetting results.
Many tube or plate formats are supported and more can be added.
Features of the PIRO® include the import of PCR setups from databases, normalisation, cherry picking, serial dilutions, and multi-functional plate usage just to name a few and combined with a drag and drop programming the PIRO® results in a versatile and comfortable to use instrument.
... cost saving
No pipetting errors, less repeats, lower reaction volumes, and usage of clear non-conductive tips.
All steps are recorded and documented automatically and available for downstream applications, import and export functions are established to be used for intelligent pipetting from database. Pre- and post-run reports are provided.
PIRO® is a space wonder
On a small 600 x 515 x 470 mm bench top workspace the PIRO® provides 16 deck positions (12 x SBS standard plate positions and 4 x tube rack positions). A vast amount of tube formats including 384-well plates to even up to 50 ml tubes can be handled by the PIRO® using a range of pipetting tips (50 μl, 200 μl, 1000 μl).
Active pipetting control through "liquid level sensing" is completed by tip picking control and tip ejecting control. High sophisticated pipetting routines ensure liquid transfers without droplets. Deck-sterilisation through the option of an inbuilt UV-light provides upmost safety from any cross contamination.
General Software Features
- Drag and drop programming
- Multi-functional plate usage
- Move function for wells, plates, and deck
- Multiple language software
- Free software updates
Advanced Software Features
- Multi-dispensing functions
- Normalisation feature, automatic calculations
- Automated tubes switching for multiple mixes or reagents
- Preparation of multiple mixes
- Copy/paste functionality
- Set up of reserved areas
- Serial dilutions, automatic volume calculations
- Fluid transfer of remaining mixes or reagents
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 3Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 4Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 5Take a little, get a lot: Highly accurate viscosity results from 0.1 mL of sample
- 6Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System
- 7PlateMaster - 96 channel pipetting for 96 and 384 well plates
- 8New fields of application for GC/Q-TOF
- 9Optical UV/Vis/NIR Immersion Probes for Online Analytical Analysis
- 10Agilent 5977E GC/MS System