Meet DORNIER LabTech Systems GmbH DORNIER LabTech Systems, a daughter company of the German manufacturer DORNIER with tenth of years of experience in building robotics equipment has taken care to provide a pipetting solution which has led to the recently released pipetting system, the PIRO® ... more
Your Personal Pipetting Robot
Intuitive Handling – Multilingual Software
Meet DORNIER LabTech Systems GmbH
DORNIER LabTech Systems, a daughter company of the German manufacturer DORNIER with tenth of years of experience in building robotics equipment has taken care to provide a pipetting solution which has led to the recently released pipetting system, the PIRO®.
Built by experienced engineers, the PIRO is providing a solid hardware solution with an outstanding performance and reliable results.
Easiness meets ...
The PIRO provides high precision with low variability even when pipetting small volumes.
Match unrevealed standardisation of your experiments. No more "Monday morning" or "Friday afternoon" pipetting results.
Many tube or plate formats are supported and more can be added.
Features of the PIRO include the import of PCR setups from databases, normalisation, cherry picking, serial dilutions, and multi-functional plate usage just to name a few and combined with a drag and drop programming the PIRO results in a versatile and comfortable to use instrument.
... cost saving
No pipetting errors, less repeats, lower reaction volumes, and usage of clear non-conductive tips.
All steps are recorded and documented automatically and available for downstream applications, import and export functions are established to be used for intelligent pipetting from database. Pre- and post-run reports are provided.
PIRO Is a Space Wonder
On a small 600 x 515 x 470 mm bench top workspace the PIRO provides 16 deck positions (12 x SBS standard plate positions and 4 x tube rack positions). A vast amount of tube formats including 384-well plates to even up to 50 ml tubes can be handled by the PIRO using a range of pipetting tips (50 μl, 200 μl, 1000 μl).
Active pipetting control through "liquid level sensing" is completed by tip picking control and tip ejecting control. High sophisticated pipetting routines ensure liquid transfers without droplets. Deck-sterilisation through the option of an inbuilt UV-light provides upmost safety from any cross contamination.
General Software Features
- Drag and drop programming
- Multi-functional plate usage
- Move function for wells, plates, and deck
- Multiple language software
- Free software updates
Advanced Software Features
- Multi-dispensing functions
- Normalisation feature, automatic calculations
- Automated tubes switching for multiple mixes or reagents
- Preparation of multiple mixes
- Copy/paste functionality
- Set up of reserved areas
- Serial dilutions, automatic volume calculations
- Fluid transfer of remaining mixes or reagents
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 3Customised Microwave Systems for Sample Preparation
- 4Best in Class for Kjeldahl Digestion
- 5Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 6Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 7Real-Time PCR Now Has a New Profile
- 8C/N/S/Cl Micro-Elemental Analyzers
- 9Silicon immersion oil for microscopy of living tissues: ideal thanks to matched refractive index
- 10Milli-Q IQ 7000: Ultrapure Water with a Touch of Intelligence