The Milli-Q® Integral water purification system provides you with integrated, reliable lab-scale production of pure and ultrapure water more
High-performance thin-layer chromatography
Fast quantitative analysis of complex samples using Merck high-performance silica gel plates
Whether in monitoring the quality of pharmaceutical products or medicinal plants, Merck's HPTLC plates for thin-layer chromatography (TLC) are faster and more reliable than conventional silica gel plates. Using them, complex matrices can be analyzed simultaneously and under identical conditions without preparation of samples.
- Analysis up to five times faster
- Sensitivity increased up to ten-fold
- Improved reproducibility
- Cost effective
High performance silica gel plates: faster, more sensitive, more reliable
Merck's HPTLC plates for thin-layer chromatography are up to ten times more sensitive than conventional silica gel plates and deliver analysis results with high reproducibility up to five times more quickly. To do this, they use optimized silica gel sorbents which, with a particle size of 5 - 6 µm, are just half as large as usual. This guarantees a higher packing density and a smooth surface. The reduced diffusion creates sharp lines and marks. Together with the thin layer, this results in especially high-performance plates.
Different formats for specific customer requirements
Manual or automatic TLC applications: Thanks to their unbeaten separation performance, HPTLC plates are ideally suited to quantitative analyses, for example monitoring the quality of pharmaceutical products or medicinal plants. Merck supplies glass and aluminum plates in a wide range of formats for various customer requirements. The indicators used are green fluorescing F254 and blue fluorescing F254s (acid stable).
You will immediately streamline your microbial contamination testing workflow, leverage your quality assurance level and ensure compliance to all GLP/GMP more
This unique fully-embedded water purification system software has been developed especially for the pharmaceutical, biotech and contract labs more
Standard & Poor’s announced that it raised Merck's long- and short-term corporate credit and issue ratings to “A/A-1” from “A-/A-2”. The outlook is stable. Standard & Poor’s noted in its report: “The upgrade reflects our view that Merck’s credit metrics have continued to improve.” In March ... more
Merck announced that it has entered into definitive agreements to acquire Biochrom AG located in Berlin, Germany. The company, with approximately 60 employees and sales of approximately € 13 million in 2011, specializes in the production and marketing of cell-culture media and buffer soluti ... more
Merck announced that the 2012 Heinrich Emanuel Merck Award for Analytical Science will be given to Professor Wheeler from the University of Toronto for his development of a digital microfluidic method for the extraction and quantification of estrogen in 1-microliter samples of breast tissue ... more
- 1Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 2Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 3PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot
- 4Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) - the best way to prepare your GC and LC samples
- 5Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
- 6HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 7State-of-the-art sample preparation for analytical laboratories. Safe, quick and efficient
- 8Transferpette® S Single- and multichannel pipettes
- 9Ultra-high resolution UHPLC with long sub-2µm particle columns and pressure range of up to 1250 bar
- 10Milestone in Field Spectroscopy: The Handy, Mobile Spectrometer FieldSpec 4