Eppendorf Multipette - Serial pipetting made easy
Eppendorf Multipettes are the ideal precision instrument for carrying out long pipetting or dispensing series. Available in nine different sizes, Combitips advanced provide you with outstanding flexibility in volume selection (1 µL – 50 mL). Integrated tip size recognition automatically shows you the set dispensing volume in the display. The same volume can be dispensed up to 100 times without refilling the tip (ideal for filling 96-well plates). Simple operation, unique flexibility and significant time savings make the Multipette an indispensable liquid handling tool for research and routine tasks.
Liquid volumes are dispensed according to the principle of positive displacement. Like a syringe, the liquid is immediately dispensed without an air cushion. This procedure guarantees that the correct volume is always dispensed, regardless of the density, viscosity or volatility of the liquid. After use, Combitips advanced are simply ejected at the push of a button and disposed of without any risk of contamination.
In conclusion: the Eppendorf Multipette/Combitp system is a sophisticated solution for repeated pipetting and dispensing, which comes highly recommended for handling dangerous, volatile and viscous liquids.
Multipette plus product features:
- Mechanical liquid aspiration and dispensing
- Automatic Combitip recognition and volume display
- Selection dial features 20 volume settings
- Volume selection from 1 µL to 10 mL
- 100 dispensing steps for each Combitip filling
Mutipette stream/Multipette Xstream product features:
- Motor-driven dispensing with programmable memory function
- Intuitive operation
- Volume setting from 1 µL to 50 mL
- Multipette stream functions:
- Automatic dispensing
- Multipette Xstream functions:
- Same as the Multipette stream and also including:
- Sequential dispensing
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or get in contact with us!
Eppendorf has celebrated the opening of its new UK headquarters in Stevenage together with 60 guests from all walks of science and industry. Guest of honour Dr Dirk Ehlers, President & CEO of Eppendorf AG, performed the official opening of Eppendorf House, a high-grade, energy-efficient fac ... more
In the Life Science markets conditions improved with the economic recovery in the Financial Year 2010. While many companies made up their losses from the previous year which were due to the economic crisis, Eppendorf was able to consolidate its market position again during the reporting yea ... more
Eppendorf AG celebrates success in a leading global design competition which attracted 4,433 entries from 1,700 companies in over 60 nations. Centrifuge 5424 R, a 24-place microcentrifuge, has been honoured for design excellence in the life science and medicine category of ‘red dot award: p ... more
- 1HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 2GC/MS/MS - Identification. Quantitation. Technovation.
- 3Soxtec integrated total fat analysis
- 4One Touch Makes All the Difference
- 5Separation and Sediment Analysis by LUMiReader® X-Ray
- 6Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer - For More Flexibility, Reliability, and Cost-Effectiveness
- 7Separation of coeluting peaks in GC-analysis made very easy
- 8Flexible and efficient automation in a minimum of space
- 9SPECORD® PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 10Agilent 7820A Gas Chromatography System