New Raman Based PAT/QbD Analyzer for Process Development and Understanding
Kaiser RamanRXN2™ Hybrid Analyzerby F
The RamanRxn Systems™ suite of instruments has set the standard for analyzing, monitoring and controlling chemical processes since its introduction in 2000. Raman spectroscopy provides the chemical specificity of a mid-IR analyzer with the ease of sampling of a near-IR analyzer.
The RamanRxn2™ Hybrid analyzer is the latest advanced Raman analyzer from Kaiser to join the RamanRxn Systems™ suite. It features Hybrid (micron and mm) probe capability, high resolution, as well as transportability. The RamanRxn2™ Hybrid analyzer when combined with the latest version of the iC Raman™ software makes this analyzer the most advanced, flexible analyzer for Raman methods development and reaction analysis. The Raman spectrum contains features that are ideal for fast qualitative and robust quantitative analyses, often without the need for multivariate techniques.
Versatility was a key goal when developing the feature set for this analyzer. Millimeter to micron sampling versatility is accomplished by coupling the RamanRxn2™ Hybrid analyzer with either the MR Probe or the PhAT Probe probe heads for non-contact or direct insertion sampling. Standard on all RamanRxn2C™ models and available as an option for the RamanRxn2™ models is an ergonomic trolley including built-in probe and optic storage, a routine-analysis sample compartment, fiber storage, and the analyzer control system.
Best of Best Worlds
- mm to micron sampling
- Optimized liquids analysis mode
- Optimized solids analysis mode
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Laboratory, scale-up, and pilot-plant compatible
RamanRxn2™ Hybrid Analyzer Applications
- Pharmaceutical formulations development: Blending, granulations, drying
- Pharmaceutical API development: Reaction chemistry, yield, form ID
- Polymer Blending
- Extrusion Monitoring
- Biologics / Biotech
The RamanRxn2™ Hybrid analyzer provides the capability of several different Raman analyzers in a single system. Equally capable of being a transportable raw materials identification analyzer, a bench-top analyzer for methods development in the lab, reaction monitoring in the pilot plant, process development for a wide array of unit operations in a manufacturing environment, or a dedicated quality control analyzer.
The RamanRxn2™ Hybrid fiber-coupled Raman analyzer serves the needs of the analytical Raman market, process analytics, chemical, and polymers markets as well as the pharmaceutical and biotech market. When combined with the latest compliant version of the iC Raman™ data acquisition software, the RamanRxn2™ Hybrid analyzer meets the needs of both GLP and GMP governed areas within the pharmaceutical industry for both PAT and QbD applications.
For manufacturing where analyzer wash down is required, Kaiser’s RamanRxn3™ models are available.
- 1Fast and flexible PCR thermal cycler with well-proven technology
- 2Titrette® - the next generation digital burette!
- 3HELOS: Particle Size Analysis from 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm with up to 217 measuring points
- 4QICPIC: Particle Shape and Particle Size
- 5Redefining AAS: High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS
- 6NANOPHOX: Particle Size and Stability Analysis of Opaque Suspensions and Emulsions
- 7Endosafe-PTS: Licensed Endotoxin detection for the future
- 8Regularly testing ensures correct UV/Vis measurement results
- 9One rheometer, two EC motors, all possibilities
- 10Sample preparation on top - TOPwave