The new E-grade "Explore" expands process development possibilities and turns your Unistat into a process engineering development tool more
Huber UK reports strong business development in 2007
Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service and support to end-users, distributors and OEM's the company saw an 82% increase in UK sales compared to the previous 12 month period.
Tony Featherstone (Huber UK - Sales Manager) commented 'With a range of over 500 products, offering precise temperature control from -120°C to +400°C, and cooling and heating power of between 0.1 kW and 130 kW Huber offer a product for almost every thermal application and process'. He added ' Our sales success in 2007 is a tribute to the local team actively supporting customers and getting the message out that Huber offers an optimum solution for controlling the temperature of your application whatever your budget'.
- water baths
- business development
The catalogue gives details of the complete range of high precision temperature control: dynamic temperature control systems, chillers and classic circulators more
Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Analytik Jena AG Expands Executive Management Board
- 3Merck and Pfizer Collaborate with Dako
- 4CT scan of Earth links deep mantle plumes with volcanic hotspots
- 5MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 6Varian, Inc. Acquires Polymer Laboratories Ltd.
- 7SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 8Chocolate physics: How modeling could improve 'mouthfeel'
- 9Imaging techniques set new standard for super-resolution in live cells
- 10Varian, Inc. Acquires Digilab Spectroscopy Products for Life Sciences and Materials Research