The catalogue gives details of the complete range of high precision temperature control: dynamic temperature control systems, chillers and classic circulators more
Huber UK reports strong business development in 2007
17-12-2007: Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service and support to end-users, distributors and OEM's the company saw an 82% increase in UK sales compared to the previous 12 month period.
Tony Featherstone (Huber UK - Sales Manager) commented 'With a range of over 500 products, offering precise temperature control from -120°C to +400°C, and cooling and heating power of between 0.1 kW and 130 kW Huber offer a product for almost every thermal application and process'. He added ' Our sales success in 2007 is a tribute to the local team actively supporting customers and getting the message out that Huber offers an optimum solution for controlling the temperature of your application whatever your budget'.
Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service ... more
- 1Nano-sized chip "sniffs out" explosives far better than trained dogs
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- 4Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone before
- 5Synthesis of structurally pure carbon nanotubes using molecular seeds
- 6Bochem Increasingly Using New Media
- 7LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 8New material puts a twist in light
- 9Malvern Instruments acquires assets of Reologica Instruments AB
- 10SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation sy ...
- Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- Bochem Increasingly Using New Media
- Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- Siemens Healthcare agrees to sell microbiology business to Beckman Coulter