The new Grande Fleur, a Huber Kaeltemaschinenbau product, extends Huber's portfolio of dynamic temperature control systems. Larger than a Petite Fleur but smaller than a Unistat Tango more
Huber UK reports strong business development in 2007
17-12-2007: Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service and support to end-users, distributors and OEM's the company saw an 82% increase in UK sales compared to the previous 12 month period.
Tony Featherstone (Huber UK - Sales Manager) commented 'With a range of over 500 products, offering precise temperature control from -120°C to +400°C, and cooling and heating power of between 0.1 kW and 130 kW Huber offer a product for almost every thermal application and process'. He added ' Our sales success in 2007 is a tribute to the local team actively supporting customers and getting the message out that Huber offers an optimum solution for controlling the temperature of your application whatever your budget'.
Huber extend range of baby Tango´s: The Petite Fleur is the smallest dynamic temperature control system in the Unistat series more
In the new 2013/2014 catalogue a range of new innovations are shown. Highlight is the new touchscreen controller Pilot ONE®! more
Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Merck Serono’s President has been appointed to Board of Directors of L’Oréal
- analytica Vietnam 2015: Vietnam's economy continues to grow
- Convincing performance by CHEMIE.DE at analytica 2014
- Analytik Jena planning merger by absorption of CyBio AG
- Merck Millipore and VWR Extend Western European Distribution Agreement