Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service ... more
Huber UK reports strong business development in 2007
17-12-2007: Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service and support to end-users, distributors and OEM's the company saw an 82% increase in UK sales compared to the previous 12 month period.
Tony Featherstone (Huber UK - Sales Manager) commented 'With a range of over 500 products, offering precise temperature control from -120°C to +400°C, and cooling and heating power of between 0.1 kW and 130 kW Huber offer a product for almost every thermal application and process'. He added ' Our sales success in 2007 is a tribute to the local team actively supporting customers and getting the message out that Huber offers an optimum solution for controlling the temperature of your application whatever your budget'.
- 1Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Life Technologies Corporation
- 2analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- 3Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 4Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 5LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 6X-ray analysis could boost legumes, thus reducing fertilizer pollution
- 7Abbott Completes Acquisition of Advanced Medical Optics
- 8Analytik Jena announces forecast for financial year 2012/2013
- 9Thermo Fisher Scientific Scientist Dr. Alexander Makarov Receives Inaugural HUPO Science and Technology Award
- 10Genzyme Launches New Diagnostic Test for Common Blood Cancer
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures
- Analytik Jena to develop products for sepsis diagnostics
- Analytik Jena AG establishes subsidiary in Thailand