Fluorotechnics Limited has appointed Lars Utterman as a non-executive director. Mr Utterman has over 30 years sales and general management experience with biotechnology companies. Currently, he is CEO of German-based IonGate Biosciences, a company specialising in developing systems for tr ... more
Fluorotechnics appoints InterChim as sales and marketing partner for France
Fluorotechnics Pty Limited announced the immediate appointment of InterChim as the sales, marketing and distribution partner for France and other European countries.
Duncan Veal (CEO) from Fluorotechnics said: "We are excited about the opportunity to work with InterChim, as they are one of the most professional and successful companies servicing science and research within France."
According to the company, Fluorotechnics products are environmentally-friendly, fluorescent stains and assays that provide a unique solution or superior performance.
Etienne Boireau, BioSciences manager of Interchim, said: "We are excited to provide Fluorotechnics products to the scientific community. These products represent outstanding advancement and innovation. The collaboration with Fluorotechnics will strengthen our position in the fields of proteomics biochemistry, electrophoresis, MS analysis as well as cell biology studies. In this fast moving market, this relationship provides great potential for both parties."
Fluorotechnics Limited has appointed James Walker as its new chief executive officer. The appointment is effective immediately and has been made to coincide with the company’s shift to major sales growth. Dr Duncan Veal will step down as CEO and as a director to take over the role of chief ... more
Fluorotechnics Limited is changing its trading name and product branding to gelcompany. gelcompany is the new trading name for selling products from San Francisco-based The Gel Company, German-based Elektrophorese-Technik GmbH (ETC) and Australian-based Fluorotechnics. Fluorotechnics acqui ... more
Armen Instrument sold its Flash Chromatography branch of activity to Interchim. This sale will enable Armen Instrument to focus on its core businesses of developing and marketing preparative high-performance chromatography machines with modular and integrated systems, as well as Centrifuge ... more
Fluorotechnics Pty Limited announced the immediate appointment of InterChim as the sales, marketing and distribution partner for France and other European countries. Duncan Veal (CEO) from Fluorotechnics said: "We are excited about the opportunity to work with InterChim, as they are one of ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2VWR Acquires Hichrom Limited
- 3Endress+Hauser Set for Complete Acquisition of Analytik Jena
- 4Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 5Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other’s Instruments in Their Chromatography Data Systems
- 6Scientists X-ray chocolate
- 7Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 8Mummified bodies reveal how tuberculosis ravaged the heart of 18th century Europe
- 9Eurofins signs agreement to acquire Experchem Laboratories, Inc.
- 10MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- QIAGEN partners with sequencing provider
- Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other’s Inst ...
- Philips enters into collaboration with Janssen to develop new handheld blood ...
- Sartorius extends portfolio with innovative sensors for flow rate measurement
- Merck Serono and Illumina Enter Strategic Collaboration for Diagnostics in O ...