Fluorotechnics Limited has appointed Lars Utterman as a non-executive director. Mr Utterman has over 30 years sales and general management experience with biotechnology companies. Currently, he is CEO of German-based IonGate Biosciences, a company specialising in developing systems for tr ... more
Fluorotechnics appoints InterChim as sales and marketing partner for France
Fluorotechnics Pty Limited announced the immediate appointment of InterChim as the sales, marketing and distribution partner for France and other European countries.
Duncan Veal (CEO) from Fluorotechnics said: "We are excited about the opportunity to work with InterChim, as they are one of the most professional and successful companies servicing science and research within France."
According to the company, Fluorotechnics products are environmentally-friendly, fluorescent stains and assays that provide a unique solution or superior performance.
Etienne Boireau, BioSciences manager of Interchim, said: "We are excited to provide Fluorotechnics products to the scientific community. These products represent outstanding advancement and innovation. The collaboration with Fluorotechnics will strengthen our position in the fields of proteomics biochemistry, electrophoresis, MS analysis as well as cell biology studies. In this fast moving market, this relationship provides great potential for both parties."
Fluorotechnics Limited has appointed James Walker as its new chief executive officer. The appointment is effective immediately and has been made to coincide with the company’s shift to major sales growth. Dr Duncan Veal will step down as CEO and as a director to take over the role of chief ... more
Fluorotechnics Limited is changing its trading name and product branding to gelcompany. gelcompany is the new trading name for selling products from San Francisco-based The Gel Company, German-based Elektrophorese-Technik GmbH (ETC) and Australian-based Fluorotechnics. Fluorotechnics acqui ... more
Armen Instrument sold its Flash Chromatography branch of activity to Interchim. This sale will enable Armen Instrument to focus on its core businesses of developing and marketing preparative high-performance chromatography machines with modular and integrated systems, as well as Centrifuge ... more
Fluorotechnics Pty Limited announced the immediate appointment of InterChim as the sales, marketing and distribution partner for France and other European countries. Duncan Veal (CEO) from Fluorotechnics said: "We are excited about the opportunity to work with InterChim, as they are one of ... more
- 1Diamond detectors for CERN
- 2We are much more unique than assumed
- 3New three-in-one blood test opens door to precision medicine for prostate cancer
- 4PerkinElmer to acquire EUROIMMUN for approximately $1.3 Billion
- 5LAUDA appoints Dr. Ralf Hermann as the new General Manager Constant temperature equipment
- 6Groundbreaking experimental method will speed up protein analysis substantially
- 7Research on crucial cutting enzyme maps sites of DNA damage in leukemias and other cancers
- 8Shimadzu acquires specialist for isotope labeled standards
- 9New femto-camera with quadrillion fractions of a second resolution
- MRC Technology and Biocartis initiate development of liquid biopsy test for ...
- DKSH extends partnership with LAUDA to Singapore and Taiwan
- Prestigious grant for imaging single molecules
- QIAGEN joins CANCER-ID consortium for liquid biopsy workflows
- University of Illinois announces new partnership with ZEISS labs@location pr ...