Malvern Instruments has announced an agreement with Proveris Scientific Corporation to provide a complete solution for nasal spray characterization. This solution comprises the SoloTM for Spraytec system (Proveris), a patented automated actuator and software for the control of the actuation ... more
Malvern Instruments delivers 8 on-line and at-line particle size analyzers for Holcim cement facilities in Belgium and France
26-09-2005: Holcim France Benelux has entered into an agreement with Malvern Instruments for the supply of eight Malvern Insitec particle size analyzers over the next six months. The company will install two Insitec at-line systems at its facilities in Belgium and six Insitec on-line systems at production plants in France.
Insitec particle size analyzers are rugged industrial systems that use laser diffraction technology for particle size measurement in industrial processes. They are designed to handle the high flowrates and abrasive material encountered in the cement industry. Insitec systems can be installed on-line, or at-line, with the facility to easily upgrade to full on-line capabilities if and when required.
Malvern Instruments opened a new applications and demonstration laboratory in Brazil located at the São Paulo facility of Malvern’s parent company Spectris. The new laboratory will be equipped with instruments of particle characterization, protein measurement and rheology systems. The estab ... more
In support of expanding global demand, Malvern Instruments is rapidly increasing its provision of multilanguage webcasts. In the latest posting, researchers across the world can now download a two-part foundation presentation covering rheology principles and applications, in eight different ... more
Fully automated particle size measurement technology integrated with existing plant control platforms for ease of use has the potential to deliver numerous benefits. At plants where a switch to on-line analysis has been made it is frequently easier or possible to: more
Many different techniques have been devised for determining particle size distribution, but for a wide range of industries laser diffraction has become the preferred choice. Laser diffraction, alternatively referred to as Low Angle Laser Light Scattering (LALLS), can be used for the non-des ... more
The advent of rapid and reliable measurement technologies, together with the FDA's PAT (Process Analytical Technologies) initiative, has increased the use of particle shape analysis within the pharmaceutical industry. Particle shape, like particle size which is routinely measured and contro ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- EKF Diagnostics acquires Selah Genomics and DiaSpect Medical AB
- Lonza received Good Manufacturing Practice Certification
- Merck Serono’s President has been appointed to Board of Directors of L’Oréal
- analytica Vietnam 2015: Vietnam's economy continues to grow
- Convincing performance by CHEMIE.DE at analytica 2014