Dr. Ralf Hermann started work as the new General Manager Constant temperature equipment on June 1, 2017 at LAUDA. With his extensive experience and comprehensive specialized knowledge gained from many years in a managerial capacity at Eppendorf AG, as well as his PhD in biology, he will con ... more
DKSH extends partnership with LAUDA to Singapore and Taiwan
DKSH, the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia, and LAUDA, a global leader in manufacturing thermal-controlling instruments, have signed a distributor agreement for Singapore and Taiwan for the product line of constant temperature equipment.
DKSH Business Unit Technology and LAUDA have expanded their strategic partnership to Singapore and Taiwan. DKSH will provide marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services for LAUDA’s products in these countries.
LAUDA is the world-leading manufacturer of constant temperature equipment and systems for science, application technology and production. Its product portfolio ranges from compact laboratory thermostats, industrial circulation chillers to customized heating and cooling systems with more than 400 kilowatts of cooling power. Besides Singapore and Taiwan, DKSH has been active for LAUDA in several other Asian countries and for many years.
Dr. Gunther Wobser, President and CEO of LAUDA, stated: “We are impressed by DKSH’s abundant experience and profound knowledge in many professional fields. To LAUDA, DKSH is not only a partner offering services stated on the written contract, but also a company which possesses robust capabilities in analysis and application consulting. We feel positive that DKSH can generate new opportunities and success for both parties.”
“We are pleased that DKSH’s reputation in Asia has allured the trust of a leading manufacturing company like LAUDA. LAUDA's innovative technology will greatly solve many production and quality control issues of our customers. Partnering with LAUDA enables DKSH to complete its product portfolio and to introduce more high-end equipment to customers in Singapore and Taiwan,” highlighted Hanno Elbraechter, Head Business Unit Technology, DKSH.
At the beginning of March, LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG in Lauda-Königshofen has a special reason to celebrate: The company, which was founded on March 1 1956, has its 60th. anniversary. Whilst this special historical occurrence of the recurring anniversary today will be celebrated exc ... more
From March 1, 2015 the full subsidiary LAUDA Scientific will take over the development, sales and customer service for LAUDA measuring instruments. For the Managing Director Dr. Gunther Wobser this new foundation constitutes consistent development: “With this important step we would like to ... more
- 1A sensor for the most important human cancer gene
- 2Scientists capture colliding organic nanoparticles on video for first time
- 3Eurofins expands its presence in India
- 4Symcel secures €3.6 million Horizon 2020 Phase II grant
- 5Manganese-based MRI contrast agent may be safer alternative to gadolinium-based agents
- 6Hummingbird Diagnostics and Saarland University Collaborate in Early Disease Detection Based on Molecular Markers
- 7New imaging technique peers inside living cells
- 8Computer program finds new uses for old drugs
- 9Clever use of mirrors boosts performance of light-sheet microscope
- 10Water world
- DKSH extends partnership with LAUDA to Singapore and Taiwan
- Abnova and Clearbridge BioMedics Accelerate Circulating Tumor Cell System into the Research and In Vitro Diagnostic Markets
- A. Krüss Optronic opens office in Taiwan
- Olink Bioscience and Abnova signs co-marketing agreement to promote unique target-specific assays for cell signaling studies