Agilent Technologies Inc. introduced OneSight, a new software platform designed to help researchers visualize and analyze chromosomal aneuploidies in cell-free DNA sequencing data. Agilent unveiled its new bioinformatics product at the annual meeting of the American College of Medical Genet ... more
Agilent Technologies Opens Regional Applications and Training Center for Bio-analytical Instruments in South KoreaFirst Clean Room for Agilent in South Asia Pacific
Agilent Technologies Inc. opened a new Customer Applications and Training Center in South Korea, showcasing its latest bio-analytical instruments. The company’s goal is to collaborate with customers to develop new applications and methodologies for research in the agriculture, environment and semiconductor industries. The center will also help train chemists and engineers in the South Asia and Pacific region on the use of cutting-edge spectroscopy and mass-spectrometry instruments and technologies.
Unique to the center is a clean room designed for engineers, chemists and other scientists in the semiconductor industry to conduct tests and studies of materials using Agilent’s latest atomic and molecular spectroscopy instruments. This Class1000-certified clean room is maintained to ensure a very low level of environmental pollutants such as dust, airborne microbes, aerosol particles and chemical vapors, specifically less than 1,000 such particles per cubic foot.
“South Korea is an important market for Agilent,” said Dr. Chai-Hock Teng, vice president and general manager of Agilent’s Chemical Analysis Group in South Korea and the South Asia Pacific region. “The country is home to some of the world’s top electronics manufacturers, major Asian and international pharmaceutical and chemical firms, as well as other industrial giants. To better support our customers as they grow and push the boundaries of science, we have established the Agilent Customer Applications and Training Center to offer collaboration and training programs.
- Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced that the Chinese American Chromatography Association has honored Xiaoli Wang, Ph.D., with its Young Investigator Award. Dr. Wang is an Agilent scientist who has been instrumental in extending the company’s Poroshell 120 technology into biopharmaceutical c ... more
Agilent Technologies Inc.announced an extension to its longstanding agreement with PerkinElmer, which supplies chips for Agilent’s popular 2100 Bioanalyzer system. Since its introduction in 1999, the 2100 Bioanalyzer system has become an integral part of molecular biology laboratories aroun ... more
- 1analytica 2016: Record number of exhibitors thanks to 6.5 percent increase
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3analytica 2016: Key platform for upcoming scientists
- 4SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 5Eurofins reinforces its environment testing footprint with the acquisition of EAC Corp. in Japan
- 6Electronic device detects molecules linked to cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- 7Laboratory of the future at analytica in Munich in the present
- 8Beijing Higher Court rules in favor of Merck Millipore in patent infringement case
- 9Mercury in fish affected by both prey type and quality
- 10Device may provide rapid diagnosis of bacterial infections
- Researchers develop a control algorithm for more accurate lab-on-a-chip devices
- KAIST made great improvements of nanogenerator power efficiency
- Metabolically engineered E. coli producing phenol
- Developing microbial cell factories by employing synthetic small RNAs
- Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?