Agilent Technologies announced that it received three awards at the Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments (ACCSI) 2017 in Nanjing, China. Agilent received the following awards: Green Product of the Year, Most Popular Scientific Instrument, and Most Influential Foreign Manufactu ... more
Agilent Technologies Opens Regional Applications and Training Center for Bio-analytical Instruments in South KoreaFirst Clean Room for Agilent in South Asia Pacific
Agilent Technologies Inc. opened a new Customer Applications and Training Center in South Korea, showcasing its latest bio-analytical instruments. The company’s goal is to collaborate with customers to develop new applications and methodologies for research in the agriculture, environment and semiconductor industries. The center will also help train chemists and engineers in the South Asia and Pacific region on the use of cutting-edge spectroscopy and mass-spectrometry instruments and technologies.
Unique to the center is a clean room designed for engineers, chemists and other scientists in the semiconductor industry to conduct tests and studies of materials using Agilent’s latest atomic and molecular spectroscopy instruments. This Class1000-certified clean room is maintained to ensure a very low level of environmental pollutants such as dust, airborne microbes, aerosol particles and chemical vapors, specifically less than 1,000 such particles per cubic foot.
“South Korea is an important market for Agilent,” said Dr. Chai-Hock Teng, vice president and general manager of Agilent’s Chemical Analysis Group in South Korea and the South Asia Pacific region. “The country is home to some of the world’s top electronics manufacturers, major Asian and international pharmaceutical and chemical firms, as well as other industrial giants. To better support our customers as they grow and push the boundaries of science, we have established the Agilent Customer Applications and Training Center to offer collaboration and training programs.
- Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced that Koh Boon Hwee has been elected chairman of the board, effective at the end of today’s shareholders’ meeting. Koh, who has been a member of Agilent’s board since 2003, replaces James G. Cullen, who served as chairman since 2005 and will continue as a ... more
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) and Multiplicom N.V. today announced that they have signed a definitive agreement under which Agilent will acquire Multiplicom, a European diagnostics company with state-of-the-art genetic testing technology and products. Multiplicom, headquartered in Niel ... more
- 1House-warming of the new Elementar headquarters
- 2Insight into enzyme's 3-D structure could cut biofuel costs
- 3Sensors detect disease markers in breath
- 4X-rays from copper source set new gold standard for measuring industrial materials
- 5Plasmon-powered upconversion nanocrystals for enhanced bioimaging and polarized emission
- 6The stickiness of molecules
- House-warming of the new Elementar headquarters
- Recognized for Excellence in China: Analytik Jena Fares Well at a Trade Conf ...
- Bruker acquires light sheet microscopy company Luxendo
- DKSH extends partnership with LAUDA to Singapore and Taiwan
- PerkinElmer completes sale of medical imaging business to Varex Imaging
- Fabrication of active-matrix 3-D pressure sensors
- Detecting early onset of metastatic disease using FAST disc
- New insights into the forms of metal-organic frameworks
- Explaining how 2-D materials break at the atomic level
- Researchers develop a control algorithm for more accurate lab-on-a-chip devices