Carl Zeiss Opens New Assembly and Demo Center in India
New assembly and demo center for Industrial metrology opened
10-09-2012: Carl Zeiss opened a new assembly and demo center for Industrial Metrology in Ban- galore, India. "The opening of this new center enables us to manufacturer our coordinate measuring machines (CMM) directly on site for a market with major potential. We can react more quickly to the needs of our customers and will be able to expand our market position," says Dr. Rainer Ohnheiser, President and CEO of Carl Zeiss Industrial Measuring Technology.
The Tech Center there allows Industrial Metrology to offer its customers additional services such as demos, training, contract programing, contract measurements and a service hotline.
Industrial Metrology has been active in India since 1975. After entering the market through a coope- ration with Empire Machine Tools, the first sales office opened in Bangalore in 1997, followed by three tech centers in Bangalore (2008), Pune (2010) and Chennai (2012).
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Fast new, 1-step genetic engineering technology
- 3Analytik Jena receives major order for diagnostic detection systems from Pakistan
- 4Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 5Molecular switch for cheaper biofuel
- 6Genzyme Launches New Diagnostic Test for Common Blood Cancer
- 7Malvern Instruments announces global agreement with Proveris Scientific
- 8Thermo Fisher Scientific Scientist Dr. Alexander Makarov Receives Inaugural HUPO Science and Technology Award
- 9LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 10Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- History of analytical measuring technology in Jena
- ZEISS to acquire Xradia to complement its microscopy business
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- Merck’s credit rating raised by Standard & Poor’s to ‘A’
- Analytik Jena receives major order for diagnostic detection systems from Pak ...
- Frost & Sullivan: Automation will represent the next step for biobanks
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales Manager
- Carl Zeiss Opens New Assembly and Demo Center in India
- Piramal Healthcare Limited Acquires Molecular Imaging Development Portfolio of Bayer Pharma
- Final report: analytica Anacon India shows increase in all areas