Carl Zeiss Opens New Assembly and Demo Center in IndiaNew assembly and demo center for Industrial metrology opened
Carl Zeiss opened a new assembly and demo center for Industrial Metrology in Ban- galore, India. "The opening of this new center enables us to manufacturer our coordinate measuring machines (CMM) directly on site for a market with major potential. We can react more quickly to the needs of our customers and will be able to expand our market position," says Dr. Rainer Ohnheiser, President and CEO of Carl Zeiss Industrial Measuring Technology.
The Tech Center there allows Industrial Metrology to offer its customers additional services such as demos, training, contract programing, contract measurements and a service hotline.
Industrial Metrology has been active in India since 1975. After entering the market through a coope- ration with Empire Machine Tools, the first sales office opened in Bangalore in 1997, followed by three tech centers in Bangalore (2008), Pune (2010) and Chennai (2012).
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Asphaltene analysis takes a giant step
- 3Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 4Live broadcast from inside the nerve cell
- 5Foundation of LAUDA Scientific GmbH as an independent company for measuring instruments
- 6Anton Paar GmbH acquires Measuring Technology Company in Hanover
- 7MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer
- 8Determining recipes for some of the world's oldest preserved beers
- 9Eurofins acquires BioDiagnostics, Inc.
- 10SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- Analytik Jena Establishes Subsidiary in India
- Messe München International takes over one of India's leading trade fairs for laboratory technology
- Evotec to realign Discovery Chemistry Operations
- Frost & Sullivan: Automation will represent the next step for biobanks
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales Manager