Carl Zeiss Opens New Assembly and Demo Center in India
New assembly and demo center for Industrial metrology opened
10-09-2012: Carl Zeiss opened a new assembly and demo center for Industrial Metrology in Ban- galore, India. "The opening of this new center enables us to manufacturer our coordinate measuring machines (CMM) directly on site for a market with major potential. We can react more quickly to the needs of our customers and will be able to expand our market position," says Dr. Rainer Ohnheiser, President and CEO of Carl Zeiss Industrial Measuring Technology.
The Tech Center there allows Industrial Metrology to offer its customers additional services such as demos, training, contract programing, contract measurements and a service hotline.
Industrial Metrology has been active in India since 1975. After entering the market through a coope- ration with Empire Machine Tools, the first sales office opened in Bangalore in 1997, followed by three tech centers in Bangalore (2008), Pune (2010) and Chennai (2012).
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Identifying microbial species
- 3Merger of CyBio AG into Analytik Jena AG Completed
- 4Sophisticated radiation detector designed for broad public use
- 5SP Industries Acquires Bel-Art Products
- 6The quantum dance of oxygen
- 7LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 8KNAUER among Top 100 innovators
- 9Danaher Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Leica Microsystems
- 10Siemens Healthcare agrees to sell microbiology business to Beckman Coulter
- Evotec to realign Discovery Chemistry Operations
- Frost & Sullivan: Automation will represent the next step for biobanks
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales Manager
- Carl Zeiss Opens New Assembly and Demo Center in India
- Piramal Healthcare Limited Acquires Molecular Imaging Development Portfolio of Bayer Pharma