Carl Zeiss Opens New Assembly and Demo Center in India
New assembly and demo center for Industrial metrology opened
10-09-2012: Carl Zeiss opened a new assembly and demo center for Industrial Metrology in Ban- galore, India. "The opening of this new center enables us to manufacturer our coordinate measuring machines (CMM) directly on site for a market with major potential. We can react more quickly to the needs of our customers and will be able to expand our market position," says Dr. Rainer Ohnheiser, President and CEO of Carl Zeiss Industrial Measuring Technology.
The Tech Center there allows Industrial Metrology to offer its customers additional services such as demos, training, contract programing, contract measurements and a service hotline.
Industrial Metrology has been active in India since 1975. After entering the market through a coope- ration with Empire Machine Tools, the first sales office opened in Bangalore in 1997, followed by three tech centers in Bangalore (2008), Pune (2010) and Chennai (2012).
- 1The shadow of a disease
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- 4A Breakthrough in Electron Microscopy
- 5Bibby Scientific Ltd acquires PCRmax Ltd
- 6LGC rebrands reference standards
- 7Analytik Jena Closes Acquisition of Bruker's ICP-MS Business and Begins Integration Process
- 8Gilson announces the acquisition of Armen
- 9LGC extends forensic and paternity DNA operations into Europe
- 10Merck Millipore and VWR Extend Western European Distribution Agreement
- Messe München International takes over one of India's leading trade fairs for laboratory technology
- Evotec to realign Discovery Chemistry Operations
- Frost & Sullivan: Automation will represent the next step for biobanks
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales Manager
- Carl Zeiss Opens New Assembly and Demo Center in India