ZEISS will strengthen its activities in Russia, the Ukraine, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and Georgia by acquiring a majority stake in the Optec Group, – the long-standing sales and service partner responsible for this territory.With this step, ZEISS is continuing and expand ... more
Carl Zeiss Opens New Assembly and Demo Center in IndiaNew assembly and demo center for Industrial metrology opened
Carl Zeiss opened a new assembly and demo center for Industrial Metrology in Ban- galore, India. "The opening of this new center enables us to manufacturer our coordinate measuring machines (CMM) directly on site for a market with major potential. We can react more quickly to the needs of our customers and will be able to expand our market position," says Dr. Rainer Ohnheiser, President and CEO of Carl Zeiss Industrial Measuring Technology.
The Tech Center there allows Industrial Metrology to offer its customers additional services such as demos, training, contract programing, contract measurements and a service hotline.
Industrial Metrology has been active in India since 1975. After entering the market through a coope- ration with Empire Machine Tools, the first sales office opened in Bangalore in 1997, followed by three tech centers in Bangalore (2008), Pune (2010) and Chennai (2012).
- Carl Zeiss
Through the joint venture ADAMOS (ADAptive Manufacturing Open Solutions), DMG MORI, Dürr, Software AG and ZEISS as well as ASM PT are establishing a strategic alliance for the future topics of Industrie 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Germany’s first alliance of well-known ... more
The Supervisory Board of Carl Zeiss AG has decided to continue the appointment of Dr. Michael Kaschke as President & CEO until 30 June 2020. Kaschke joined the ZEISS Group 25 years ago and has served on the Executive Board since 2000. He has been President & CEO of Carl Zeiss AG since 2011. ... more
- 1Hummingbird Diagnostics and Saarland University Collaborate in Early Disease Detection Based on Molecular Markers
- 2Manganese-based MRI contrast agent may be safer alternative to gadolinium-based agents
- 3A sensor for the most important human cancer gene
- 4Research from poor countries deserves a fairer hearing
- 5New imaging technique peers inside living cells
- 6The stacked colour sensor
- 7Eurofins expands its presence in India
- 8Computer program finds new uses for old drugs
- 9How to switch liver cancer cell growth from 2-D to 3-D structures
- 10Unlocking the secrets of Ebola