Carl Zeiss Opens New Assembly and Demo Center in IndiaNew assembly and demo center for Industrial metrology opened
Carl Zeiss opened a new assembly and demo center for Industrial Metrology in Ban- galore, India. "The opening of this new center enables us to manufacturer our coordinate measuring machines (CMM) directly on site for a market with major potential. We can react more quickly to the needs of our customers and will be able to expand our market position," says Dr. Rainer Ohnheiser, President and CEO of Carl Zeiss Industrial Measuring Technology.
The Tech Center there allows Industrial Metrology to offer its customers additional services such as demos, training, contract programing, contract measurements and a service hotline.
Industrial Metrology has been active in India since 1975. After entering the market through a coope- ration with Empire Machine Tools, the first sales office opened in Bangalore in 1997, followed by three tech centers in Bangalore (2008), Pune (2010) and Chennai (2012).
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Detecting chemical weapons with a color-changing film
- 3Scientists get first glimpse of a chemical bond being born
- 4Eurofins acquires BioDiagnostics, Inc.
- 5LGC rebrands reference standards
- 6Live broadcast from inside the nerve cell
- 7Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 8Adulterated foods investigated: modern analytical methods verify that foods are genuine
- 9Tattoo-like sensor can detect glucose levels without a painful finger prick
- 10First-ever view of protein structure may lead to better anxiety drugs
- Analytik Jena Establishes Subsidiary in India
- Messe München International takes over one of India's leading trade fairs for laboratory technology
- Evotec to realign Discovery Chemistry Operations
- Frost & Sullivan: Automation will represent the next step for biobanks
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales Manager