Hoefer, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO), announced its partnership with VWR International to sell its premium line of electrophoresis products across Europe.“We are very excited about this new partnership with VWR International. VWR’s vast European reach a ... more
Hoefer Announces New Partnership with VWR International
Hoefer, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO), announced its partnership with VWR International to sell its premium line of electrophoresis products across Europe.
“We are very excited about this new partnership with VWR International. VWR’s vast European reach and outstanding customer support is synergistic to Hoefer’s aggressive growth strategy. This relationship will significantly aid customer’s access to the strong Hoefer brand.” said John Attwood, Director of Sales and Marketing, Hoefer, Inc.
VWR announced that it has acquired Hichrom Limited, a leading manufacturer and distributor of high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) columns and consumables. This acquisition builds upon VWR's existing chromatography systems, columns and consumables portfolio, expanding its capabilit ... more
Merck Millipore, the Life Science division of Merck, announced a new non-exclusive, preferred distribution agreement for Western Europe with VWR a global provider of laboratory supplies, equipment and services. The contract includes a range of Merck Millipore products and reagents for chemi ... more
VWR International, LLC that it has signed an agreement to acquirePeqlab Biotechnologie GmbH, including its subsidiaries and operations in the U.S., UK and Austria and manufacturing operation Clemens GmbH in Germany. The agreement is subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory app ... more
- 1Groundbreaking experimental method will speed up protein analysis substantially
- 2State-of-the-art text mining technologies for chemistry
- 3Shimadzu acquires specialist for isotope labeled standards
- 4Tiny nanoparticles offer significant potential in detecting and treating disease
- 5Eurofins expands its footprint in the Balkan region
- 6Eurofins acquires clinical diagnostics company in Italy
- 7More durable, versatile wearable for diabetes monitoring
- 8New sensors could enable more affordable detection of pollution and diseases
- 9Waters Corporation elects Flemming Ornskov to Board of Directors
- 10New femto-camera with quadrillion fractions of a second resolution
- MRC Technology and Biocartis initiate development of liquid biopsy test for ...
- DKSH extends partnership with LAUDA to Singapore and Taiwan
- Prestigious grant for imaging single molecules
- QIAGEN joins CANCER-ID consortium for liquid biopsy workflows
- University of Illinois announces new partnership with ZEISS labs@location pr ...
- More durable, versatile wearable for diabetes monitoring
- Bacterial organizational complexities revealed
- Waters Corporation elects Flemming Ornskov to Board of Directors
- New sensors could enable more affordable detection of pollution and diseases
- Research on crucial cutting enzyme maps sites of DNA damage in leukemias and other cancers