Hoefer, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO), announced its partnership with VWR International to sell its premium line of electrophoresis products across Europe.“We are very excited about this new partnership with VWR International. VWR’s vast European reach a ... more
Hoefer Announces New Partnership with VWR International
Hoefer, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO), announced its partnership with VWR International to sell its premium line of electrophoresis products across Europe.
“We are very excited about this new partnership with VWR International. VWR’s vast European reach and outstanding customer support is synergistic to Hoefer’s aggressive growth strategy. This relationship will significantly aid customer’s access to the strong Hoefer brand.” said John Attwood, Director of Sales and Marketing, Hoefer, Inc.
VWR announced that it has acquired Hichrom Limited, a leading manufacturer and distributor of high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) columns and consumables. This acquisition builds upon VWR's existing chromatography systems, columns and consumables portfolio, expanding its capabilit ... more
Merck Millipore, the Life Science division of Merck, announced a new non-exclusive, preferred distribution agreement for Western Europe with VWR a global provider of laboratory supplies, equipment and services. The contract includes a range of Merck Millipore products and reagents for chemi ... more
VWR International, LLC that it has signed an agreement to acquirePeqlab Biotechnologie GmbH, including its subsidiaries and operations in the U.S., UK and Austria and manufacturing operation Clemens GmbH in Germany. The agreement is subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory app ... more
- 1Bacterial protein structure could aid development of new antibiotics
- 2Catching CRISPR in action
- 3China develops world's brightest VUV free electron laser research facility
- 4Laser metronome achieves record synchronization
- 5The computer as microscope
- 6Crybaby: The vitamins in your tears
- 7'Mysterious' non-protein-coding RNAs play important roles in gene expression
- Siemens and Biogen cooperate
- Agilent and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology
- NovogeneAIT Singapore and the Genome Institute of Singapore forge Public-Pri ...
- Corporate Partnership of Bruker and International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN)
- ZEISS and EPFL begin long-term research collaboration
- Researchers zero-in on cholesterol's role in cells
- World's first total-body PET scanner takes a big step forward
- '5-D protein fingerprinting' could give insights into Alzheimer's, Parkinson's
- Nanoscale view of energy storage
- 'Mysterious' non-protein-coding RNAs play important roles in gene expression