Hoefer, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO), announced its partnership with VWR International to sell its premium line of electrophoresis products across Europe.“We are very excited about this new partnership with VWR International. VWR’s vast European reach a ... more
Hoefer Announces New Partnership with VWR International
Hoefer, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO), announced its partnership with VWR International to sell its premium line of electrophoresis products across Europe.
“We are very excited about this new partnership with VWR International. VWR’s vast European reach and outstanding customer support is synergistic to Hoefer’s aggressive growth strategy. This relationship will significantly aid customer’s access to the strong Hoefer brand.” said John Attwood, Director of Sales and Marketing, Hoefer, Inc.
VWR announced that it has acquired Hichrom Limited, a leading manufacturer and distributor of high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) columns and consumables. This acquisition builds upon VWR's existing chromatography systems, columns and consumables portfolio, expanding its capabilit ... more
Merck Millipore, the Life Science division of Merck, announced a new non-exclusive, preferred distribution agreement for Western Europe with VWR a global provider of laboratory supplies, equipment and services. The contract includes a range of Merck Millipore products and reagents for chemi ... more
VWR International, LLC that it has signed an agreement to acquirePeqlab Biotechnologie GmbH, including its subsidiaries and operations in the U.S., UK and Austria and manufacturing operation Clemens GmbH in Germany. The agreement is subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory app ... more
- 1Mysteries of enzyme mechanism revealed
- 2How good is the measurement method?
- 3High-precision magnetic field sensing
- 4ZEISS and EPFL begin long-term research collaboration
- 5Sniffing like a dog can improve trace detection of explosives
- 6A new record at BESSY II: ten million ions in an ion trap cooled for the first time to 7.4 K
- ZEISS and EPFL begin long-term research collaboration
- Owlstone Medical and Imperial College collaborate to study underlying causes ...
- labfolder signs agreement with Max Planck Society
- Agilent Technologies and Burning Rock sign agreement on molecular diagnostics
- Malvern announce a new partner in Brazil
- New link discovered between class of rogue autoantibodies and poor health outcomes
- Here comes ‘NoBody,’ a microprotein on a mission
- Multi-institutional collaboration uncovers how molecular machines assemble
- For the first time, scientists catch water molecules passing the proton baton
- First structural map of cystic fibrosis protein sheds light on how mutations cause disease