Hoefer, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO), announced its partnership with VWR International to sell its premium line of electrophoresis products across Europe.“We are very excited about this new partnership with VWR International. VWR’s vast European reach a ... more
Hoefer Announces New Partnership with VWR International
21-Aug-2012: Hoefer, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO), announced its partnership with VWR International to sell its premium line of electrophoresis products across Europe.
“We are very excited about this new partnership with VWR International. VWR’s vast European reach and outstanding customer support is synergistic to Hoefer’s aggressive growth strategy. This relationship will significantly aid customer’s access to the strong Hoefer brand.” said John Attwood, Director of Sales and Marketing, Hoefer, Inc.
Merck Millipore, the Life Science division of Merck, announced a new non-exclusive, preferred distribution agreement for Western Europe with VWR a global provider of laboratory supplies, equipment and services. The contract includes a range of Merck Millipore products and reagents for chemi ... more
VWR International, LLC that it has signed an agreement to acquirePeqlab Biotechnologie GmbH, including its subsidiaries and operations in the U.S., UK and Austria and manufacturing operation Clemens GmbH in Germany. The agreement is subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory app ... more
VWR International LLC announced the acquisition of Sovereign Group, a distributor of lab products with distribution centers and sales organizations in Brazil and Argentina.The acquisition of Sovereign significantly increases VWR's breadth of operations, expanding its geographic footprint in ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Damaged DNA amplified
- 3Merck Obtains US Antitrust Clearance for Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich
- 4Emerson acquires Cascade Technologies Ltd.
- 5Tattoo-like sensor can detect glucose levels without a painful finger prick
- 6Measurable for the first time: How bio molecules react to lack of space
- 7Making the most of a shitty situation
- 8Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 9The Waters ionKey/MS Technology Named a Top Innovation for 2014
- 10Seward appoints Dan Crothers as Managing Director
- Joint Open Laboratory Established In China by Waters & the Chinese Pharmacop ...
- GENALICE and Knome form strategic partnership to empower rapid NGS data inte ...
- 23andMe and Genentech to analyze genomic data for Parkinson's disease
- IDT and Ubiquitome Partner to Develop Mobile Ebola Test
- BRAIN and WeissBioTech join forces
- Shining a light on quantum dots measurement
- Gold nanoparticles show promise for early detection of heart attacks
- The Waters ionKey/MS Technology Named a Top Innovation for 2014
- Tattoo-like sensor can detect glucose levels without a painful finger prick
- Beckman Coulter Genomics Receives Accreditation from College of American Pathologists