Hoefer, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO), announced its partnership with VWR International to sell its premium line of electrophoresis products across Europe.“We are very excited about this new partnership with VWR International. VWR’s vast European reach a ... more
Hoefer Announces New Partnership with VWR International
Hoefer, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO), announced its partnership with VWR International to sell its premium line of electrophoresis products across Europe.
“We are very excited about this new partnership with VWR International. VWR’s vast European reach and outstanding customer support is synergistic to Hoefer’s aggressive growth strategy. This relationship will significantly aid customer’s access to the strong Hoefer brand.” said John Attwood, Director of Sales and Marketing, Hoefer, Inc.
VWR announced that it has acquired Hichrom Limited, a leading manufacturer and distributor of high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) columns and consumables. This acquisition builds upon VWR's existing chromatography systems, columns and consumables portfolio, expanding its capabilit ... more
Merck Millipore, the Life Science division of Merck, announced a new non-exclusive, preferred distribution agreement for Western Europe with VWR a global provider of laboratory supplies, equipment and services. The contract includes a range of Merck Millipore products and reagents for chemi ... more
VWR International, LLC that it has signed an agreement to acquirePeqlab Biotechnologie GmbH, including its subsidiaries and operations in the U.S., UK and Austria and manufacturing operation Clemens GmbH in Germany. The agreement is subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory app ... more
- 1System automatically detects cracks in nuclear power plants
- 2Illuminating the contacts
- 3New window into the nanoworld
- 4'Lossless' metamaterial could boost efficiency of lasers and other light-based devices
- 5Molecular phenomenon discovered by advanced NMR facility
- 6Seeing DNA 'blink'
- 7Researchers identify phosphorylation process vital to cancer growth
- 8Good vibrations help reveal molecular details
- Siemens and Biogen cooperate
- Agilent and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology
- NovogeneAIT Singapore and the Genome Institute of Singapore forge Public-Pri ...
- Corporate Partnership of Bruker and International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN)
- ZEISS and EPFL begin long-term research collaboration