Analytik Jena AG has purchased the entire rented and owner-occupied real estate complex at their corporate headquarters in Jena. The real estate in the Jena-Göschwitz industrial estate comprises multiple modern new-builds as well as a renovated old building from the former Carl Zeiss Jena c ... more
Analytik Jena Presents Good 9-Month Figures and Reiterates Full-year Outlook
After nine months of the current financial year, Analytik Jena AG has posted revenue growth of 7.6% and a 29.4% jump in operating profit. The manufacturer of laboratory, bioanalytical and analytical measuring technology generated consolidated revenue of EUR 68.4 m in the reporting period (previous year: EUR 63.6 m) as well as earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) of EUR 4.4 m (previous year: EUR 3.4 m). With net profit for the period of EUR 2.4 m (previous year: EUR 0.6 m) and earnings per share of EUR 0.39 (previous year: EUR 0.09), the Company improved its results after the third quarter significantly in comparison with the previous year. For 2012 as a whole, Analytik Jena continues to expect revenue between EUR 91.0 m and EUR 93.0 m and operating profit exceeding EUR 6.0 m. In the previous year, the Group turned over EUR 86.3 m and generated EUR 5.0 m operationally.
"With this solid performance after nine months, we are on track to hit our revenue and return targets for the 2011/2012 financial year", said Klaus Berka, CEO of Analytik Jena AG. "On the basis of growth in all three operating segments, we expect to achieve a new revenue record by the end of the financial year."
Analytik Jena AG has established its own subsidiary in India, AJ Instruments India Pvt. Ltd., in order to strengthen its presence in the Indian market. The subsidiary is based in New Delhi, from where the Company will serve the customers of its largest business unit, Analytical Instrumentat ... more
Analytik Jena AG, a manufacturer of analytical measuring technology and life science instruments announced that it has closed the acquisition of the ICP-MS business of Bruker Corporation on September 12, 2014. The integration process has begun, and it is scheduled to be completed by the end ... more
The PlasmaQuant® MS series offers two high-performance models with lowest operating cost. At the heart of the PlasmaQuant® MS is the patented ReflexION, 90° reflecting ion optics providing industry-leading sensitivity for lowest detection limits more
The PME free-circulating DNA Kit-IPC16 is based on a new, patent-pending technology called PME – Polymer Mediated Enrichment. more
The Life Science catalog “Products & Applications” by Analytik Jena offers the complete solution for lab work: kits, reagents, instruments, and more more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Asphaltene analysis takes a giant step
- 3MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer
- 4Foundation of LAUDA Scientific GmbH as an independent company for measuring instruments
- 5Anton Paar GmbH acquires Measuring Technology Company in Hanover
- 6Determining recipes for some of the world's oldest preserved beers
- 7Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 8SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 9Endress+Hauser Supports Analytik Jena in Real Estate Acquisition
- 10Eurofins acquires BioDiagnostics, Inc.
- Foundation of LAUDA Scientific GmbH as an independent company for measuring instruments
- INTEGRA Biosciences Opens German Subsidiary
- Omics methods: Towards a better prediction of the effects of substances at very low doses
- Sartorius extends portfolio with innovative sensors for flow rate measurement
- Frozen highly-charged ions for highest precision spectroscopy