SynenTec To Take Over Roche Cellavista System
03-08-2012: Roche and SynenTec announced that Roche will transfer its Cellavista business to SynenTec, the German company which is the original inventor of the Cellavista System. This agreement was made as a result of the Roche Applied Science decision to focus its business, and guarantees future optimal support and development of the technology for its customers.
The Cellavista Imaging System for noninvasively measuring cell expansion uses brightfield and fluorescence detection with multiwell plates, chamber slides or RoboFlasks, for a broad range of cellular applications in cell line development, cellular research and drug discovery.
“It is very important that we ensure uninterrupted support for our customers. We have found the ideal match in SynenTec”, said Dan Zabrowski, Head of Roche Applied Science.
“This acquisition adds significant value for Cellavista customers by enabling them to directly discuss their requirements and needs with the developer of the system,” says Matthias Pirsch, CEO of SynenTec.
Over the last years, SynenTec collaborated with Roche in cell imaging, and was closely involved in the development, service and support of Cellavista Systems. With the business transfer SynenTec will take on worldwide distribution of Cellavista Systems, as well as providing application support and service. Roche will remain the primary contact partner for all support needs for Cellavista Systems delivered by Roche or Innovatis over a transition phase until SynenTec assumes full responsibility on June 01, 2013.
- cell analysis
- 1Nano-sized chip "sniffs out" explosives far better than trained dogs
- 2Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- 3Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 4Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- 5Analytik Jena Closed Third Quarter Below Expectations
- 6Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone before
- 7Synthesis of structurally pure carbon nanotubes using molecular seeds
- 8Malvern Instruments acquires assets of Reologica Instruments AB
- 9Bochem Increasingly Using New Media
- 10Danaher Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Leica Microsystems
- Messe München International takes over one of India's leading trade fairs fo ...
- A new ISO 9001:2008 for Altmann Analytik by TÜV Süd
- DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation sy ...
- Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- Bochem Increasingly Using New Media