Malvern Instruments has established a new biopharmaceutical applications laboratory in the heart of San Diego’s biotechnology cluster. The new laboratory will enable customers and Malvern applications specialists alike to experience and use Malvern’s range of specialist biophysical characte ... more
ISO recognition for Quality Management Systems at Malvern Instruments US headquarters
The Quality Management Systems in place at the Westborough MA headquarters of Malvern Instruments Inc., Malvern’s US subsidiary, have been awarded ISO9001:2008 certification. This certification recognizes the US company’s supply, support and installation of materials characterization systems and associated equipment, and extends to the provision of associated services for sample analysis, application, advice and customer training.
Paying tribute to the hard work of the teams at Westborough, Brian Dutko, President of Malvern’s Americas Operation, said, “Malvern is recognized throughout the world for the quality of its products and services, so I am delighted that at the US headquarters we have gained this important public recognition for the services we provide here. I’d like to thank everyone for their continued dedication and support in achieving and maintaining the high standards that our customers expect.”
Paul Walker, Managing Director of Malvern Instruments, confirmed the company’s commitment to quality. “At Malvern Instruments’ global headquarters in the UK, the center of our manufacturing and commercial operations, we regard ISO certification as essential in demonstrating the quality and competence of our systems. It gives me great pleasure to see our subsidiary operations also gaining that important recognition.”
- Malvern Instruments
- quality management
Malvern Instruments Ltd has announced that it has completed the acquisition of MicroCal from GE Healthcare Life Sciences and has also purchased the Archimedes particle characterization system from Affinity Biosensors LLC (Santa Barbara, CA). Both of these developments extend Malvern’s portf ... more
Malvern Instruments Ltd. announced that it has entered into an agreement with GE Healthcare Life Sciences to acquire the company’s MicroCal™ microcalorimetry business. Financial terms were not disclosed. The acquisition, which is subject to regulatory approvals, is expected to complete i ... more
Polyethylene and Polypropylene are so-called Polyolefins. They are produced in large amounts every year. Depending on the process and catalyst used linear or branched polymers can be produced. In case of e. g. Polyethylene there are at least three po more
Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) is an established technique in the field of protein crystallography. DLS is used to measure hydrodynamic sizes, polydispersities and aggregation effects of protein samples. These are important parameters for the crystal more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2CT scan of Earth links deep mantle plumes with volcanic hotspots
- 3Imaging techniques set new standard for super-resolution in live cells
- 4Chocolate physics: How modeling could improve 'mouthfeel'
- 5A quarter of a century: Analytik Jena celebrates
- 6Varian, Inc. Acquires Digilab Spectroscopy Products for Life Sciences and Materials Research
- 7MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 8Image-tracking technology helps scientists study nature v. nurture in neural stem cells
- 9Varian, Inc. Acquires Polymer Laboratories Ltd.
- 10Team harnesses intense X-ray beam, observes unusual phenomenon for the first time
- Scienion US Inc. receives ISO 13485 certification
- Trinean to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Beckman Coulter Genomics Receives Accreditation from College of American Pat ...
- Spinnovation Analytical receives GMP certification for testing drug substanc ...
- Levels of pyrrolizidine alkaloids in herbal teas and teas are too high
- Smaller is better for nanotube analysis
- Milestone single-biomolecule imaging technique may advance drug design
- New precise particle measurement improves subatomic tool for probing mysteries of universe
- Prototype lab in a needle could make real-time, mobile laboratory testing a reality
- Merck and Pfizer Collaborate with Dako