After almost a year of highly detailed planning, preparation and fitting out, Lab M moved into the company’s new global headquarters ahead of time and on plan.Chairman Colin Goodwille paid tribute to everyone for their roles in achieving the move with minimum disruption. “I’d especially lik ... more
Lab M completes move to new HQ
Lab M’s Managing Director Ian Morris (left) and Chairman Colin Goodwille (right) welcomed the Lab M team to their new global headquarters in Heywood, Greater Manchester, UK.
12-07-2012: After almost a year of highly detailed planning, preparation and fitting out, Lab M moved into the company’s new global headquarters ahead of time and on plan.
Chairman Colin Goodwille paid tribute to everyone for their roles in achieving the move with minimum disruption. “I’d especially like to thank Ian Morris, who joined Lab M as Managing Director part way through the design and fitting out process,” said Mr Goodwille. “Ian masterminded many of the critical stages and has ensured that we have stayed firmly on track.”
- Lab M
Lab M has appointed a new distribution partner in Spain. Akralab S.L. is based in Alicante and is an established supplier of laboratory products, including laboratory equipment and diagnostics. Akralab’s experience and reputation as a supplier to the Food and Agriculture sectors in Spain f ... more
Lab M is celebrating 20 years with its Finnish partners, Labema Oy. Together, Lab M and Labema Oy have brought microbiological diagnostic products and dehydrated culture media to laboratories across Finland and Estonia. Colin LeGood, Lab M’s Sales & Marketing Manager, said, “Our partners ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Evonik and LanzaTech working on bio-processed precursors for specialty plastics
- Roche and Molecular Partners enter into alliance
- Merck’s new spin-off to focus on infertility treatment
- CHEMIE.DE gives technological support for the launch of a food and beverages ...
- Anton Paar GmbH acquires CSM Instruments