After almost a year of highly detailed planning, preparation and fitting out, Lab M moved into the company’s new global headquarters ahead of time and on plan.Chairman Colin Goodwille paid tribute to everyone for their roles in achieving the move with minimum disruption. “I’d especially lik ... more
Lab M completes move to new HQ
Lab M’s Managing Director Ian Morris (left) and Chairman Colin Goodwille (right) welcomed the Lab M team to their new global headquarters in Heywood, Greater Manchester, UK.
After almost a year of highly detailed planning, preparation and fitting out, Lab M moved into the company’s new global headquarters ahead of time and on plan.
Chairman Colin Goodwille paid tribute to everyone for their roles in achieving the move with minimum disruption. “I’d especially like to thank Ian Morris, who joined Lab M as Managing Director part way through the design and fitting out process,” said Mr Goodwille. “Ian masterminded many of the critical stages and has ensured that we have stayed firmly on track.”
- Lab M
Lab M has appointed a new distribution partner in Spain. Akralab S.L. is based in Alicante and is an established supplier of laboratory products, including laboratory equipment and diagnostics. Akralab’s experience and reputation as a supplier to the Food and Agriculture sectors in Spain f ... more
Lab M is celebrating 20 years with its Finnish partners, Labema Oy. Together, Lab M and Labema Oy have brought microbiological diagnostic products and dehydrated culture media to laboratories across Finland and Estonia. Colin LeGood, Lab M’s Sales & Marketing Manager, said, “Our partners ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2VWR Acquires Hichrom Limited
- 3Endress+Hauser Set for Complete Acquisition of Analytik Jena
- 4Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 5Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other’s Instruments in Their Chromatography Data Systems
- 6Scientists X-ray chocolate
- 7Eurofins expands Asia Pacific footprint with the acquisition of Sắc Ký Hải Đăng Laboratory in Vietnam
- 8Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 9Mummified bodies reveal how tuberculosis ravaged the heart of 18th century Europe
- 10Eurofins signs agreement to acquire Experchem Laboratories, Inc.