After almost a year of highly detailed planning, preparation and fitting out, Lab M moved into the company’s new global headquarters ahead of time and on plan.Chairman Colin Goodwille paid tribute to everyone for their roles in achieving the move with minimum disruption. “I’d especially lik ... more
Lab M completes move to new HQ
Lab M’s Managing Director Ian Morris (left) and Chairman Colin Goodwille (right) welcomed the Lab M team to their new global headquarters in Heywood, Greater Manchester, UK.
After almost a year of highly detailed planning, preparation and fitting out, Lab M moved into the company’s new global headquarters ahead of time and on plan.
Chairman Colin Goodwille paid tribute to everyone for their roles in achieving the move with minimum disruption. “I’d especially like to thank Ian Morris, who joined Lab M as Managing Director part way through the design and fitting out process,” said Mr Goodwille. “Ian masterminded many of the critical stages and has ensured that we have stayed firmly on track.”
- Lab M
Lab M has appointed a new distribution partner in Spain. Akralab S.L. is based in Alicante and is an established supplier of laboratory products, including laboratory equipment and diagnostics. Akralab’s experience and reputation as a supplier to the Food and Agriculture sectors in Spain f ... more
Lab M is celebrating 20 years with its Finnish partners, Labema Oy. Together, Lab M and Labema Oy have brought microbiological diagnostic products and dehydrated culture media to laboratories across Finland and Estonia. Colin LeGood, Lab M’s Sales & Marketing Manager, said, “Our partners ... more
- 1Potential cause for lupus identified
- 2Peptide complex formed in the brain is responsible for Alzheimer's disease
- 3Why do BRCA1 mutations cause predominantly breast and ovarian cancer?
- 4LUM incorporates subsidiary in the Land of the rising sun
- 5Personalize your medication dosages
- 6The proton precisely weighted
- Tiny nanoparticles offer significant potential in detecting and treating disease
- New three-in-one blood test opens door to precision medicine for prostate cancer
- To be or not to be an academic: the question for all postdocs
- Epigenetic changes at birth could explain later behavior problems
- Nanotechnology reveals hidden depths of bacterial 'machines'