After almost a year of highly detailed planning, preparation and fitting out, Lab M moved into the company’s new global headquarters ahead of time and on plan.Chairman Colin Goodwille paid tribute to everyone for their roles in achieving the move with minimum disruption. “I’d especially lik ... more
Lab M completes move to new HQ
Lab M’s Managing Director Ian Morris (left) and Chairman Colin Goodwille (right) welcomed the Lab M team to their new global headquarters in Heywood, Greater Manchester, UK.
After almost a year of highly detailed planning, preparation and fitting out, Lab M moved into the company’s new global headquarters ahead of time and on plan.
Chairman Colin Goodwille paid tribute to everyone for their roles in achieving the move with minimum disruption. “I’d especially like to thank Ian Morris, who joined Lab M as Managing Director part way through the design and fitting out process,” said Mr Goodwille. “Ian masterminded many of the critical stages and has ensured that we have stayed firmly on track.”
- Lab M
Lab M has appointed a new distribution partner in Spain. Akralab S.L. is based in Alicante and is an established supplier of laboratory products, including laboratory equipment and diagnostics. Akralab’s experience and reputation as a supplier to the Food and Agriculture sectors in Spain f ... more
Lab M is celebrating 20 years with its Finnish partners, Labema Oy. Together, Lab M and Labema Oy have brought microbiological diagnostic products and dehydrated culture media to laboratories across Finland and Estonia. Colin LeGood, Lab M’s Sales & Marketing Manager, said, “Our partners ... more
- 1Sartorius Campus expands: Official opening of the new manufacturing facility for laboratory instruments
- 2Liquid cats, disgust for cheese and reversed genitalia
- 3Ultrafast snapshots of relaxing electrons in solids
- 4Is the Alzheimer's gene the ring leader or the sidekick?
- 5How does a cell maintain its identity during replication?
- 6New method for identifying carbon compounds derived from fossil fuels
- 7A spectroscopic 'science camera' system for smartphones
- 8Kit will identify genetic variations without need for lab analysis
- 9New dyes detect disease through heartbeat signals
- 10Prediction of nonmetallic half-metallicity
- CCDC Launches The FAIRE Programme to Support International Crystallography
- Unknown virus in ‘throwaway’ DNA discovered
- First observation of the hyperfine splitting in antihydrogen
- Tiny nanoparticles offer significant potential in detecting and treating disease
- New three-in-one blood test opens door to precision medicine for prostate cancer