Avacta expands following Aptuscan acquisition
12-07-2012: Avacta Group has expanded its Yorkshire headquarters with the addition of new laboratory, office and manufacturing space. The move, which follows the recent acquisition of affinity reagents specialist Aptuscan, brings together the entire Avacta Group on the same site.
The new facilities, which include purpose built laboratories, are at Avacta’s existing Thorp Arch Estate premises in Wetherby, UK, and have been taken on to accommodate the Company’s current rapid expansion.
- ISO 9001
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Evonik and LanzaTech working on bio-processed precursors for specialty plastics
- Roche and Molecular Partners enter into alliance
- Merck’s new spin-off to focus on infertility treatment
- CHEMIE.DE gives technological support for the launch of a food and beverages ...
- Anton Paar GmbH acquires CSM Instruments