JG Finneran Associates Appoints Chebios as its Exclusive Distributor in Italy
25-06-2012: J.G. Finneran Associates, a manufacturer of products for the global chromatography, biotechnology and environmental research communities, has announced that it has appointed Chebios S.r.l. as its exclusive distributor in Italy. The agreement consolidates supply and support of Finneran vials and accessories in a market estimated at €15 to €16 million annually, and represents the latest move for J.G. Finneran as it continues to expand its business in Europe.
“Chebios has the expertise customers look for in a supplier,” says Janet Cohen, International Sales and Marketing Manager at J.G. Finneran Associates, “These guys are extremely familiar with analytical instruments after having worked with them for years, and they know what their customers need. We want that approach to service for our products,” she added.
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel