JG Finneran Associates Appoints Chebios as its Exclusive Distributor in Italy
25-06-2012: J.G. Finneran Associates, a manufacturer of products for the global chromatography, biotechnology and environmental research communities, has announced that it has appointed Chebios S.r.l. as its exclusive distributor in Italy. The agreement consolidates supply and support of Finneran vials and accessories in a market estimated at €15 to €16 million annually, and represents the latest move for J.G. Finneran as it continues to expand its business in Europe.
“Chebios has the expertise customers look for in a supplier,” says Janet Cohen, International Sales and Marketing Manager at J.G. Finneran Associates, “These guys are extremely familiar with analytical instruments after having worked with them for years, and they know what their customers need. We want that approach to service for our products,” she added.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- 3Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Life Technologies Corporation
- 4Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 5LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 6X-ray analysis could boost legumes, thus reducing fertilizer pollution
- 7Analytik Jena announces forecast for financial year 2012/2013
- 8Abbott Completes Acquisition of Advanced Medical Optics
- 9Troubling levels of toxic metals found in lipstick
- 10Genzyme Launches New Diagnostic Test for Common Blood Cancer
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures
- Analytik Jena to develop products for sepsis diagnostics
- Analytik Jena AG establishes subsidiary in Thailand