BioTek Germany, European Coordination Center, was recently awarded certification in accordance with EN ISO 13485:2003. This certification confirms that administration, sales and distribution, warehouse management, service/repair, and installation at the subsidiary all fulfill the quality ma ... more
BioTek Receives European Patent for Microplate Washer Technology
BioTek announced receipt of European Patent EP 2 093 572 B1, covering the ultrasonic cleaning and maintenance feature used in their microplate washers. Known as Ultrasonic Advantage™, this cleaning technology is incorporated into most of BioTek's microplate washers and is currently patent pending in the United States.
Ultrasonic Advantage uses unique, integrated ultrasonic cleaning to reduce protein and salt crystal build-up. Ultrasonic sound waves create aggressive agitation and cavitation within the inside and outside of the washer manifold tubes, thus effectively eliminating any attached materials.
- microplate washers
BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2VWR Acquires Hichrom Limited
- 3Endress+Hauser Set for Complete Acquisition of Analytik Jena
- 4Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 5Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other’s Instruments in Their Chromatography Data Systems
- 6Scientists X-ray chocolate
- 7Eurofins expands Asia Pacific footprint with the acquisition of Sắc Ký Hải Đăng Laboratory in Vietnam
- 8Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 9MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 10Mummified bodies reveal how tuberculosis ravaged the heart of 18th century Europe
- New Filter Technology – Uses Inert Gas to Bore Holes in High-Quality Steel
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...
- Poly-Pico wins 'Most Interesting Technology' award
- Improved quality control of silicon carbide epiwafers by a new fast and cont ...
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Professor John A. McLean, ...