BioTek Instruments has been recognized as one of the 5x5x5 Growth Award winners for 2015. This annual award is sponsored by Vermont Business Magazine and KeyBank, and is presented to five Vermont businesses that have experienced the greatest growth over the past five years in five different ... more
BioTek Receives European Patent for Microplate Washer Technology
BioTek announced receipt of European Patent EP 2 093 572 B1, covering the ultrasonic cleaning and maintenance feature used in their microplate washers. Known as Ultrasonic Advantage™, this cleaning technology is incorporated into most of BioTek's microplate washers and is currently patent pending in the United States.
Ultrasonic Advantage uses unique, integrated ultrasonic cleaning to reduce protein and salt crystal build-up. Ultrasonic sound waves create aggressive agitation and cavitation within the inside and outside of the washer manifold tubes, thus effectively eliminating any attached materials.
- microplate washers
BioTek Instruments, Inc. expands their ongoing investment in the European microplate-based technology market with the opening of their new UK Office in Swindon. Mr. Dominic Herring, previously BioTek’s Business and Development Manager with BioTek Singapore, was named General Manager. The ne ... more
BioTek Germany, European Coordination Center, was recently awarded certification in accordance with EN ISO 13485:2003. This certification confirms that administration, sales and distribution, warehouse management, service/repair, and installation at the subsidiary all fulfill the quality ma ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Could your smartphone one day tell you you're pregnant?
- 3NETZSCH Acquires GABO
- 4Teeth reveal lifetime exposures to metals, toxins
- 5How Natural Channel Proteins Move in Artificial Membranes
- 6Merck’s Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich Receives Clearance from EU Regulators
- 7LGC rebrands reference standards
- 8A most singular nano-imaging technique
- 9New technique enables magnetic patterns to be mapped in 3D
- 10Oxford Nanopore announces £70 million fundraising
- New Filter Technology – Uses Inert Gas to Bore Holes in High-Quality Steel
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...
- Poly-Pico wins 'Most Interesting Technology' award
- Improved quality control of silicon carbide epiwafers by a new fast and cont ...
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Professor John A. McLean, ...