BioTek Instruments will be recognized as a 2016 Vermont Business Growth Award winner in the Technology category at a ceremony to be held September 12, 2016 at the Hilton Burlington hotel, in Burlington, Vermont. This annual award, formerly known as the 5x5x5 Growth Award, is sponsored by Ve ... more
BioTek Receives European Patent for Microplate Washer Technology
BioTek announced receipt of European Patent EP 2 093 572 B1, covering the ultrasonic cleaning and maintenance feature used in their microplate washers. Known as Ultrasonic Advantage™, this cleaning technology is incorporated into most of BioTek's microplate washers and is currently patent pending in the United States.
Ultrasonic Advantage uses unique, integrated ultrasonic cleaning to reduce protein and salt crystal build-up. Ultrasonic sound waves create aggressive agitation and cavitation within the inside and outside of the washer manifold tubes, thus effectively eliminating any attached materials.
- microplate washers
BioTek Instruments welcomes Dr. Frank Siefert as General Manager of BioTek Germany and the company’s European Coordination Center, which provides service applications and technical support throughout the continent. Dr. Siefert will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations in German ... more
BioTek Instruments has been recognized as one of the 5x5x5 Growth Award winners for 2015. This annual award is sponsored by Vermont Business Magazine and KeyBank, and is presented to five Vermont businesses that have experienced the greatest growth over the past five years in five different ... more
- 1ZEISS Group expands executive board
- 2Protein-folding simulations sped up
- 3Physicists propose a new method for monitoring nuclear waste
- 4Genetic model identifies primary myelofibrosis outcomes
- 5New brand image for LAUDA
- 6Live-cell microscopy reveals cell migration by direct forces
- 7Imperial and Tsinghua University launch seed fund for 'ambitious collaborations'
- 8First DNA sequence from a single mitochondria