BioTek Germany, European Coordination Center, was recently awarded certification in accordance with EN ISO 13485:2003. This certification confirms that administration, sales and distribution, warehouse management, service/repair, and installation at the subsidiary all fulfill the quality ma ... more
BioTek Receives European Patent for Microplate Washer Technology
13-06-2012: BioTek announced receipt of European Patent EP 2 093 572 B1, covering the ultrasonic cleaning and maintenance feature used in their microplate washers. Known as Ultrasonic Advantage™, this cleaning technology is incorporated into most of BioTek's microplate washers and is currently patent pending in the United States.
Ultrasonic Advantage uses unique, integrated ultrasonic cleaning to reduce protein and salt crystal build-up. Ultrasonic sound waves create aggressive agitation and cavitation within the inside and outside of the washer manifold tubes, thus effectively eliminating any attached materials.
BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President ... more
- 1Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Food analysis and diagnostics are hot topics at analytica China 2014
- 4Analytik Jena Closed Third Quarter Below Expectations
- 5SGS appoints new Chief Financial Officer
- 6The shadow of a disease
- 7Faster, cheaper tests for sickle cell
- 8Malvern Instruments acquires assets of Reologica Instruments AB
- 9DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation systems
- 10Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- New Filter Technology – Uses Inert Gas to Bore Holes in High-Quality Steel
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...
- Poly-Pico wins 'Most Interesting Technology' award
- Improved quality control of silicon carbide epiwafers by a new fast and cont ...
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Professor John A. McLean, ...
- Advanced light source sets microscopy record
- Faster, cheaper tests for sickle cell
- Genomic sequencing reveals mutations, insights into 2014 Ebola outbreak
- New analytical technology reveals 'nanomechanical' surface traits
- No excess baggage: Antarctic insect's genome, newly sequenced, is smallest to date