BioTek Instruments has been recognized as one of the 5x5x5 Growth Award winners for 2015. This annual award is sponsored by Vermont Business Magazine and KeyBank, and is presented to five Vermont businesses that have experienced the greatest growth over the past five years in five different ... more
BioTek Receives European Patent for Microplate Washer Technology
BioTek announced receipt of European Patent EP 2 093 572 B1, covering the ultrasonic cleaning and maintenance feature used in their microplate washers. Known as Ultrasonic Advantage™, this cleaning technology is incorporated into most of BioTek's microplate washers and is currently patent pending in the United States.
Ultrasonic Advantage uses unique, integrated ultrasonic cleaning to reduce protein and salt crystal build-up. Ultrasonic sound waves create aggressive agitation and cavitation within the inside and outside of the washer manifold tubes, thus effectively eliminating any attached materials.
- microplate washers
BioTek Instruments, Inc. expands their ongoing investment in the European microplate-based technology market with the opening of their new UK Office in Swindon. Mr. Dominic Herring, previously BioTek’s Business and Development Manager with BioTek Singapore, was named General Manager. The ne ... more
BioTek Germany, European Coordination Center, was recently awarded certification in accordance with EN ISO 13485:2003. This certification confirms that administration, sales and distribution, warehouse management, service/repair, and installation at the subsidiary all fulfill the quality ma ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2CT scan of Earth links deep mantle plumes with volcanic hotspots
- 3Chocolate physics: How modeling could improve 'mouthfeel'
- 4Imaging techniques set new standard for super-resolution in live cells
- 5A quarter of a century: Analytik Jena celebrates
- 6Image-tracking technology helps scientists study nature v. nurture in neural stem cells
- 7Varian, Inc. Acquires Polymer Laboratories Ltd.
- 8Varian, Inc. Acquires Digilab Spectroscopy Products for Life Sciences and Materials Research
- 9MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 10The shadow of a disease
- Prototype lab in a needle could make real-time, mobile laboratory testing a ...
- The precision of solar photovoltaic power measurements doubled
- ORNL chemical sampling interface features simplicity, speed
- New Filter Technology – Uses Inert Gas to Bore Holes in High-Quality Steel
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...
- Smaller is better for nanotube analysis
- Milestone single-biomolecule imaging technique may advance drug design
- New precise particle measurement improves subatomic tool for probing mysteries of universe
- Prototype lab in a needle could make real-time, mobile laboratory testing a reality
- Merck and Pfizer Collaborate with Dako