BioTek Germany, European Coordination Center, was recently awarded certification in accordance with EN ISO 13485:2003. This certification confirms that administration, sales and distribution, warehouse management, service/repair, and installation at the subsidiary all fulfill the quality ma ... more
BioTek Receives European Patent for Microplate Washer Technology
13-06-2012: BioTek announced receipt of European Patent EP 2 093 572 B1, covering the ultrasonic cleaning and maintenance feature used in their microplate washers. Known as Ultrasonic Advantage™, this cleaning technology is incorporated into most of BioTek's microplate washers and is currently patent pending in the United States.
Ultrasonic Advantage uses unique, integrated ultrasonic cleaning to reduce protein and salt crystal build-up. Ultrasonic sound waves create aggressive agitation and cavitation within the inside and outside of the washer manifold tubes, thus effectively eliminating any attached materials.
BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2QIAGEN makes proposal to fully acquire Ipsogen
- 3Thermo Fisher Scientific and Samsung Electronics to Collaborate on Point-of-Care Diagnostic Solutions
- 4LGC rebrands reference standards
- 5Renishaw receives Queen's Award for spectroscopy developments
- 6LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 7Armen Instrument sold its Flash Chromatography branch of activity to Interchim
- 8Expansion of the WALDNER Group
- 9Filming chemistry with a high speed x-ray camera
- 10New Management at Bochem Instrumente GmbH
- New Filter Technology – Uses Inert Gas to Bore Holes in High-Quality Steel
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...
- Poly-Pico wins 'Most Interesting Technology' award
- Improved quality control of silicon carbide epiwafers by a new fast and cont ...
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Professor John A. McLean, ...
- SP Industries Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- JPK announces the opening of US offices in Southern California
- IDT and Ubiquitome Partner to Develop Mobile Ebola Test
- Thermo Fisher Scientific and Samsung Electronics to Collaborate on Point-of-Care Diagnostic Solutions
- Major class of fracking chemicals no more toxic than common household substances