BioTek Germany, European Coordination Center, was recently awarded certification in accordance with EN ISO 13485:2003. This certification confirms that administration, sales and distribution, warehouse management, service/repair, and installation at the subsidiary all fulfill the quality ma ... more
BioTek Receives European Patent for Microplate Washer Technology
13-06-2012: BioTek announced receipt of European Patent EP 2 093 572 B1, covering the ultrasonic cleaning and maintenance feature used in their microplate washers. Known as Ultrasonic Advantage™, this cleaning technology is incorporated into most of BioTek's microplate washers and is currently patent pending in the United States.
Ultrasonic Advantage uses unique, integrated ultrasonic cleaning to reduce protein and salt crystal build-up. Ultrasonic sound waves create aggressive agitation and cavitation within the inside and outside of the washer manifold tubes, thus effectively eliminating any attached materials.
BioTek announced receipt of European Patent EP 2 093 572 B1, covering the ultrasonic cleaning and maintenance feature used in their microplate washers. Known as Ultrasonic Advantage™, this cleaning technology is incorporated into most of BioTek's microplate washers and is currently patent p ... more
BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Calibration tools to encourage use of novel medical imaging technique
- Gene found to be crucial for formation of certain brain circuitry
- New technique for testing drugs to treat cystic fibrosis and epilepsy
- Inexpensive 'nano-camera' can operate at the speed of light
- Staphylococcus aureus bacteria turns immune system against itself