Gyros AB announced that Bio Laboratories Pte Ltd has become sole distributor for the company’s nanoliter-scale immunoassay platform in Singapore. “We are very pleased to expand our reach in Asia through this new partnership with Bio Laboratories, which provides a valuable addition to our re ... more
Gyros Expands Asian Distribution to Singapore
11-06-2012: Gyros AB announced that Bio Laboratories Pte Ltd has become sole distributor for the company’s nanoliter-scale immunoassay platform in Singapore.
“We are very pleased to expand our reach in Asia through this new partnership with Bio Laboratories, which provides a valuable addition to our recently announced collaboration with GE Healthcare for distribution in Japan, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong,” commented Erik Walldén, CEO, Gyros.
- Bio Laboratories
Gyros AB announced the completion of a development program initiated to fulfill the requirements of scientists using the Company’s immunoassay platform in the biopharmaceutical industry. The development program has seen the release of a number of software modules and services to augment th ... more
Gyros® AB announced the signing of an exclusive distribution agreement with SCRUM Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, SCRUM will market, sell and fully support the Gyros product range, within the Japanese biopharmaceutical, contract research and contract manufacturing industries. "We ar ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Analytik Jena gains major contract in China
- Polyplus-transfection and the National Institute of Health sign a research l ...
- Altmann Analytik acquires lab supplier Dinkelberg analytics
- analytica 2014: New special exhibit for occupational health and safety
- CyBio AG delivers major contract to Boehringer Ingelheim
- An organized approach to 3D tissue engineering
- Pfizer, GSK, and Siemens form R&D Consortium with A*STAR’s Institute of Chemical & Engineering Sciences
- Gyros Expands Asian Distribution to Singapore
- H5N1 Bird Flu Diagnostic Kit Detects All Known Strains of H5N1 Virus with a Single Test
- NUS partners FIND to discover novel biomarkers for Tuberculosis detection