INTEGRA Biosciences AG has announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire their long time French distribution partner Valdea Biosciences SAS. The move will maintain all Valdea Biosciences' existing distribution partnerships and provides the resource to help accelerate the launch o ... more
INTEGRA acquires Valdea Biosciences
21-05-2012: INTEGRA Biosciences AG has announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire their long time French distribution partner Valdea Biosciences SAS.
The move will maintain all Valdea Biosciences' existing distribution partnerships and provides the resource to help accelerate the launch of INTEGRA's innovative VIAFLO liquid handling tools into the French market.
The acquisition provides for strong mutual benefits. INTEGRA Biosciences will receive direct access to the important French market through Valdea Biosciences sales and service team. Valdea Biosciences in turn will benefit from the stability of being part of a strongly growing international organisation.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corporation have announced that they signed agreements to combine the two companies under the name of INTEGRA Viaflo Holding AG on July 23, 2009. The new group will be active across world markets under the brand "INTEGRA". This move follows the signing of a ... more
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corp. announced a strategic partnership. INTEGRA Biosciences and the founders of Viaflo, the companies have decided to join their forces in the US Market. Beginning August 1st, Viaflo will undertake all sales and marketing activities for the INTEGRA Biosci ... more
INTEGRA Biosciences is a leading manufacturer of high quality, reliable and convenient to use labtools and equipment for Microbiology and Cell Cultivation applications. We are committed to creating innovative solutions which fulfil the needs of our customers in research, diagnostics and qu ... more
- 1Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Life Technologies Corporation
- 2analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- 3Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 4Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 5LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 6X-ray analysis could boost legumes, thus reducing fertilizer pollution
- 7Abbott Completes Acquisition of Advanced Medical Optics
- 8Analytik Jena announces forecast for financial year 2012/2013
- 9Thermo Fisher Scientific Scientist Dr. Alexander Makarov Receives Inaugural HUPO Science and Technology Award
- 10Genzyme Launches New Diagnostic Test for Common Blood Cancer
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures
- Analytik Jena to develop products for sepsis diagnostics
- Analytik Jena AG establishes subsidiary in Thailand
- Nanosensors support skin cancer therapy
- A scanner for hereditary defects
- Nano-velcro clasps heavy metal molecules in its grips
- A giant step in a miniature world: UZH researcher measures the electrical charge of nano particles
- Biocartis collaborates with Philips and Wellcome Trust in oncology diagnostics