INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corporation have announced that they signed agreements to combine the two companies under the name of INTEGRA Viaflo Holding AG on July 23, 2009. The new group will be active across world markets under the brand "INTEGRA". This move follows the signing of a ... more
INTEGRA acquires Valdea Biosciences
INTEGRA Biosciences AG has announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire their long time French distribution partner Valdea Biosciences SAS.
The move will maintain all Valdea Biosciences' existing distribution partnerships and provides the resource to help accelerate the launch of INTEGRA's innovative VIAFLO liquid handling tools into the French market.
The acquisition provides for strong mutual benefits. INTEGRA Biosciences will receive direct access to the important French market through Valdea Biosciences sales and service team. Valdea Biosciences in turn will benefit from the stability of being part of a strongly growing international organisation.
- Integra Biosciences
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corp. announced a strategic partnership. INTEGRA Biosciences and the founders of Viaflo, the companies have decided to join their forces in the US Market. Beginning August 1st, Viaflo will undertake all sales and marketing activities for the INTEGRA Biosci ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2CT scan of Earth links deep mantle plumes with volcanic hotspots
- 3Imaging techniques set new standard for super-resolution in live cells
- 4Chocolate physics: How modeling could improve 'mouthfeel'
- 5A quarter of a century: Analytik Jena celebrates
- 6Varian, Inc. Acquires Polymer Laboratories Ltd.
- 7Varian, Inc. Acquires Digilab Spectroscopy Products for Life Sciences and Materials Research
- 8MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 9Image-tracking technology helps scientists study nature v. nurture in neural stem cells
- 10Birth of photo-sensitive magnets
- New method will enable most accurate neutron measurement yet
- Rosetta’s mass spectrometer ROSINA detected argon at comet Churyumov-Gerasimenko
- A graphene-based sensor that is tunable and highly sensitive
- High-performance microscope displays pores in the cell nucleus with greater precision
- New composite material as CO2 sensor