Following on from the successful launch of subsidiaries in France, the UK and the USA - INTEGRA Biosciences has announced the opening in January 2015 of a new organisation based in Konstanz, Germany.Leveraging an existing knowledgeable local sales and service team – INTEGRA Biosciences Deut ... more
INTEGRA acquires Valdea Biosciences
INTEGRA Biosciences AG has announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire their long time French distribution partner Valdea Biosciences SAS.
The move will maintain all Valdea Biosciences' existing distribution partnerships and provides the resource to help accelerate the launch of INTEGRA's innovative VIAFLO liquid handling tools into the French market.
The acquisition provides for strong mutual benefits. INTEGRA Biosciences will receive direct access to the important French market through Valdea Biosciences sales and service team. Valdea Biosciences in turn will benefit from the stability of being part of a strongly growing international organisation.
- Integra Biosciences
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corporation have announced that they signed agreements to combine the two companies under the name of INTEGRA Viaflo Holding AG on July 23, 2009. The new group will be active across world markets under the brand "INTEGRA". This move follows the signing of a ... more
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corp. announced a strategic partnership. INTEGRA Biosciences and the founders of Viaflo, the companies have decided to join their forces in the US Market. Beginning August 1st, Viaflo will undertake all sales and marketing activities for the INTEGRA Biosci ... more
- 1Groundbreaking experimental method will speed up protein analysis substantially
- 2We are much more unique than assumed
- 3PerkinElmer to acquire EUROIMMUN for approximately $1.3 Billion
- 4Shimadzu acquires specialist for isotope labeled standards
- 5LAUDA appoints Dr. Ralf Hermann as the new General Manager Constant temperature equipment
- 6New three-in-one blood test opens door to precision medicine for prostate cancer
- 7State-of-the-art text mining technologies for chemistry
- 8Eurofins expands its footprint in the Balkan region
- 9New sensors could enable more affordable detection of pollution and diseases
- 10New femto-camera with quadrillion fractions of a second resolution