INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corporation have announced that they signed agreements to combine the two companies under the name of INTEGRA Viaflo Holding AG on July 23, 2009. The new group will be active across world markets under the brand "INTEGRA". This move follows the signing of a ... more
INTEGRA acquires Valdea Biosciences
21-05-2012: INTEGRA Biosciences AG has announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire their long time French distribution partner Valdea Biosciences SAS.
The move will maintain all Valdea Biosciences' existing distribution partnerships and provides the resource to help accelerate the launch of INTEGRA's innovative VIAFLO liquid handling tools into the French market.
The acquisition provides for strong mutual benefits. INTEGRA Biosciences will receive direct access to the important French market through Valdea Biosciences sales and service team. Valdea Biosciences in turn will benefit from the stability of being part of a strongly growing international organisation.
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corp. announced a strategic partnership. INTEGRA Biosciences and the founders of Viaflo, the companies have decided to join their forces in the US Market. Beginning August 1st, Viaflo will undertake all sales and marketing activities for the INTEGRA Biosci ... more
VIAFLO 384 offers all the benefits of greater sample throughput and lower sample or reagent use without having to invest in a robotic liquid handling system. more
The new VIAFLO II multichannel electronic pipette range from INTEGRA combines ultra lightweight design and unsurpassed operation comfort enabling users to improve efficiency in their working environment more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2QIAGEN makes proposal to fully acquire Ipsogen
- 3Thermo Fisher Scientific and Samsung Electronics to Collaborate on Point-of-Care Diagnostic Solutions
- 4Renishaw receives Queen's Award for spectroscopy developments
- 5LGC rebrands reference standards
- 6LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 7Armen Instrument sold its Flash Chromatography branch of activity to Interchim
- 8Expansion of the WALDNER Group
- 9Filming chemistry with a high speed x-ray camera
- 10Dr. Marc Stricker appointed new Managing Director at LAUDA
- Making sure antibiotics work as they should
- Mice and men share a diabetes gene
- DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation systems
- Synthesis of structurally pure carbon nanotubes using molecular seeds
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone before