Following on from the successful launch of subsidiaries in France, the UK and the USA - INTEGRA Biosciences has announced the opening in January 2015 of a new organisation based in Konstanz, Germany.Leveraging an existing knowledgeable local sales and service team – INTEGRA Biosciences Deut ... more
INTEGRA acquires Valdea Biosciences
INTEGRA Biosciences AG has announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire their long time French distribution partner Valdea Biosciences SAS.
The move will maintain all Valdea Biosciences' existing distribution partnerships and provides the resource to help accelerate the launch of INTEGRA's innovative VIAFLO liquid handling tools into the French market.
The acquisition provides for strong mutual benefits. INTEGRA Biosciences will receive direct access to the important French market through Valdea Biosciences sales and service team. Valdea Biosciences in turn will benefit from the stability of being part of a strongly growing international organisation.
- Integra Biosciences
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corporation have announced that they signed agreements to combine the two companies under the name of INTEGRA Viaflo Holding AG on July 23, 2009. The new group will be active across world markets under the brand "INTEGRA". This move follows the signing of a ... more
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corp. announced a strategic partnership. INTEGRA Biosciences and the founders of Viaflo, the companies have decided to join their forces in the US Market. Beginning August 1st, Viaflo will undertake all sales and marketing activities for the INTEGRA Biosci ... more
- 1Sartorius starts off 2017 with double-digit growth
- 2Chip-based nanoscopy: Microscopy in HD quality
- 3Pharmacoscpy: Next-Generation Microscopy
- 4Eppendorf continues on course for success
- 5Prestigious grant for imaging single molecules
- 6Barley Genome Sequenced
- 7Innovationsstarter Fonds Hamburg and High-Tech Gründerfonds are investing together in KSK Diagnostics GmbH
- analytica Vietnam on a growth course
- Eurofins acquires environmental testing laboratory business of Ramboll Group ...
- Sartorius acquires software company Umetrics and
- Signaling Continued Investment in China, Bruker Open Beijing Center of Excel ...
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG wins patent infringement action on trifocal intraocula ...
- Cracking the code of Huntington's disease
- New optical nanosensor improves brain mapping accuracy, opens way for more applications
- Molecular structure of the cell nucleoskeleton revealed for the first time
- Screening the most useful nanoparticles for medicine
- Tecan appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business division