INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corporation have announced that they signed agreements to combine the two companies under the name of INTEGRA Viaflo Holding AG on July 23, 2009. The new group will be active across world markets under the brand "INTEGRA". This move follows the signing of a ... more
INTEGRA acquires Valdea Biosciences
INTEGRA Biosciences AG has announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire their long time French distribution partner Valdea Biosciences SAS.
The move will maintain all Valdea Biosciences' existing distribution partnerships and provides the resource to help accelerate the launch of INTEGRA's innovative VIAFLO liquid handling tools into the French market.
The acquisition provides for strong mutual benefits. INTEGRA Biosciences will receive direct access to the important French market through Valdea Biosciences sales and service team. Valdea Biosciences in turn will benefit from the stability of being part of a strongly growing international organisation.
- Integra Biosciences
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corp. announced a strategic partnership. INTEGRA Biosciences and the founders of Viaflo, the companies have decided to join their forces in the US Market. Beginning August 1st, Viaflo will undertake all sales and marketing activities for the INTEGRA Biosci ... more
- 1New electron microscope method detects atomic-scale magnetism
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3GE Healthcare completes acquisition of Whatman plc
- 4SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 5Using espresso machines to do chemistry
- 6LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 7Seeing RNA at the nanoscale
- 8Rapid test identifies disease pathogens
- 9Eppendorf AG: Change in Supervisory Board
- 10Endress+Hauser Set for Complete Acquisition of Analytik Jena
- High-resolution imaging reveals the secrets of a bacterial toxin
- Faster detection of pathogens in the lungs
- Blood Test Provides Information on Alzheimer’s and atypical Parkinson’s
- Laboratory breakthrough may lead to improved X-ray spectrometers
- Kavli Prize honors the invention of the first atomic force microscope