INTEGRA Biosciences AG has announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire their long time French distribution partner Valdea Biosciences SAS. The move will maintain all Valdea Biosciences' existing distribution partnerships and provides the resource to help accelerate the launch o ... more
INTEGRA acquires Valdea Biosciences
21-05-2012: INTEGRA Biosciences AG has announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire their long time French distribution partner Valdea Biosciences SAS.
The move will maintain all Valdea Biosciences' existing distribution partnerships and provides the resource to help accelerate the launch of INTEGRA's innovative VIAFLO liquid handling tools into the French market.
The acquisition provides for strong mutual benefits. INTEGRA Biosciences will receive direct access to the important French market through Valdea Biosciences sales and service team. Valdea Biosciences in turn will benefit from the stability of being part of a strongly growing international organisation.
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corporation have announced that they signed agreements to combine the two companies under the name of INTEGRA Viaflo Holding AG on July 23, 2009. The new group will be active across world markets under the brand "INTEGRA". This move follows the signing of a ... more
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corp. announced a strategic partnership. INTEGRA Biosciences and the founders of Viaflo, the companies have decided to join their forces in the US Market. Beginning August 1st, Viaflo will undertake all sales and marketing activities for the INTEGRA Biosci ... more
INTEGRA Biosciences is a leading manufacturer of high quality, reliable and convenient to use labtools and equipment for Microbiology and Cell Cultivation applications. We are committed to creating innovative solutions which fulfil the needs of our customers in research, diagnostics and qu ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Analytik Jena gains major contract in China
- Polyplus-transfection and the National Institute of Health sign a research l ...
- Altmann Analytik acquires lab supplier Dinkelberg analytics
- analytica 2014: New special exhibit for occupational health and safety
- CyBio AG delivers major contract to Boehringer Ingelheim