Copley Scientific’s Swiss office is currently celebrating its tenth highly successful year of providing expert sales and technical support to customers across Europe. Based in Therwil, the office delivers high quality, local language services to France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Switzerla ... more
Copley Scientific appoints new distributors in Turkey, Brazil and China
16-05-2012: Copley Scientific is expanding its world-wide distribution network with the appointment of new partners in Turkey, Brazil and China.
“Copley Scientific aims to provide the very highest levels of localised service to all its customers, around the world,” said Sales Director Mark Copley, “so we’re delighted to have identified strong distribution partners for these three important territories. The economies of Turkey, Brazil and China are flourishing, with high levels of pharmaceutical research activity taking place. These new relationships will enable us to enhance our technical and sales support specifically tailored to growing local requirements, and provide customers in these regions with the best possible service.”
BLG Chemical Technologies, based in Istanbul, has more than 15 years of experience in the sales and service of analytical and industrial equipment and will be Copley Scientific’s distribution partner in Turkey.
In Brazil, Copley Scientific will work with Flowscience from Cotia, São Paulo, a company dedicated to providing technological solutions to pharmaceutical researchers across industry and academia.
Finally, located in Nanjing, 300 kilometres (190 miles) northwest of Shanghai, Copley Scientific now has a dedicated Chinese sales and technical support representative.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
- Copley Scientific
Copley Scientific is expanding its world-wide distribution network with the appointment of new partners in Turkey, Brazil and China.“Copley Scientific aims to provide the very highest levels of localised service to all its customers, around the world,” said Sales Director Mark Copley, “s ... more
Copley Scientific has gained certification for its Quality Management System to the new ISO 9001: 2008 standard. The standard, which revises the previous ISO 9001: 2000, was published only in November last year. Technical Sales Manager, Mark Copley commented: “We are committed to deliverin ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Fast new, 1-step genetic engineering technology
- 3Analytik Jena receives major order for diagnostic detection systems from Pakistan
- 4Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 5Molecular switch for cheaper biofuel
- 6Genzyme Launches New Diagnostic Test for Common Blood Cancer
- 7Malvern Instruments announces global agreement with Proveris Scientific
- 8Thermo Fisher Scientific Scientist Dr. Alexander Makarov Receives Inaugural HUPO Science and Technology Award
- 9LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 10Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- History of analytical measuring technology in Jena
- ZEISS to acquire Xradia to complement its microscopy business
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- Merck’s credit rating raised by Standard & Poor’s to ‘A’
- Analytik Jena receives major order for diagnostic detection systems from Pak ...
- Frost & Sullivan anticipates large-scale switch to digital pathology systems
- New screening technique paves the way for protein drugs from bacteria
- Malvern Instruments announces global agreement with Proveris Scientific
- Emphasis on X-ray quality spurs adoption of radiography, finds Frost & Sullivan
- 3-D printer can build synthetic tissues