Copley Scientific’s Swiss office is currently celebrating its tenth highly successful year of providing expert sales and technical support to customers across Europe. Based in Therwil, the office delivers high quality, local language services to France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Switzerla ... more
Copley Scientific appoints new distributors in Turkey, Brazil and China
16-05-2012: Copley Scientific is expanding its world-wide distribution network with the appointment of new partners in Turkey, Brazil and China.
“Copley Scientific aims to provide the very highest levels of localised service to all its customers, around the world,” said Sales Director Mark Copley, “so we’re delighted to have identified strong distribution partners for these three important territories. The economies of Turkey, Brazil and China are flourishing, with high levels of pharmaceutical research activity taking place. These new relationships will enable us to enhance our technical and sales support specifically tailored to growing local requirements, and provide customers in these regions with the best possible service.”
BLG Chemical Technologies, based in Istanbul, has more than 15 years of experience in the sales and service of analytical and industrial equipment and will be Copley Scientific’s distribution partner in Turkey.
In Brazil, Copley Scientific will work with Flowscience from Cotia, São Paulo, a company dedicated to providing technological solutions to pharmaceutical researchers across industry and academia.
Finally, located in Nanjing, 300 kilometres (190 miles) northwest of Shanghai, Copley Scientific now has a dedicated Chinese sales and technical support representative.
- Copley Scientific
Copley Scientific is expanding its world-wide distribution network with the appointment of new partners in Turkey, Brazil and China.“Copley Scientific aims to provide the very highest levels of localised service to all its customers, around the world,” said Sales Director Mark Copley, “s ... more
Copley Scientific has gained certification for its Quality Management System to the new ISO 9001: 2008 standard. The standard, which revises the previous ISO 9001: 2000, was published only in November last year. Technical Sales Manager, Mark Copley commented: “We are committed to deliverin ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Analytik Jena gains major contract in China
- Polyplus-transfection and the National Institute of Health sign a research l ...
- Altmann Analytik acquires lab supplier Dinkelberg analytics
- analytica 2014: New special exhibit for occupational health and safety
- CyBio AG delivers major contract to Boehringer Ingelheim