NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH announced its acquisition of GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH. GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH, located in Ahlden, Germany, is a globally leading manufacturer of high-force dynamic mechanical thermal analyzers (DMA/DMTA). Their instruments are the industry standard i ... more
Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
NETZSCH Instruments North America, LLC announced that it is currently the sole supplier to Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX) of high temperature thermal analysis instruments used to characterize material properties for space applications. The instruments will be used to fine tun ... more
The Netzsch Analyzing & Testing division and Bruker Corporation announced jointly that Netzsch Japan K.K. has acquired Bruker’s Thermal Analysis instruments business in Japan. Together with the well-established international Netzsch group, Netzsch Japan will further develop, produce, distr ... more
- 1Mysteries of enzyme mechanism revealed
- 2How good is the measurement method?
- 3High-precision magnetic field sensing
- 4ZEISS and EPFL begin long-term research collaboration
- 5Sniffing like a dog can improve trace detection of explosives
- 6A new record at BESSY II: ten million ions in an ion trap cooled for the first time to 7.4 K
- For the first time, scientists catch water molecules passing the proton baton
- Sniffing like a dog can improve trace detection of explosives
- Novel anti-PSMA imaging agent quickly identifies prostate cancer lesions
- Opening the Way to Mobile Olfaction with Nanomechanical Sensors
- Images of NMDA receptors help explain how they are affected by zinc and a drug