NETZSCH Instruments North America, LLC announced that it is currently the sole supplier to Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX) of high temperature thermal analysis instruments used to characterize material properties for space applications. The instruments will be used to fine tun ... more
Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
The Netzsch Analyzing & Testing division and Bruker Corporation announced jointly that Netzsch Japan K.K. has acquired Bruker’s Thermal Analysis instruments business in Japan. Together with the well-established international Netzsch group, Netzsch Japan will further develop, produce, distr ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Mummified bodies reveal how tuberculosis ravaged the heart of 18th century Europe
- 3Rapid and efficient DNA chip technology for testing 14 major types of food borne pathogens
- 4Philips enters into collaboration with Janssen to develop new handheld blood test
- 5Goodbye to sunburn thanks to Queen's sunburn indicator
- 6Sharper nanoscopy
- 7Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 8Mettler-Toledo's TDL Analyzers Receive Award from Frost & Sullivan for Competitive Strategy Innovation & Leadership
- 9Bio-marker set forms the basis for new blood test to detect colorectal cancer
- 10Picturing peanut contamination with near infrared hyperspectral imaging
- New Filter Technology – Uses Inert Gas to Bore Holes in High-Quality Steel
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...
- Poly-Pico wins 'Most Interesting Technology' award
- Improved quality control of silicon carbide epiwafers by a new fast and cont ...
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Professor John A. McLean, ...