NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH announced its acquisition of GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH. GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH, located in Ahlden, Germany, is a globally leading manufacturer of high-force dynamic mechanical thermal analyzers (DMA/DMTA). Their instruments are the industry standard i ... more
Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
NETZSCH Instruments North America, LLC announced that it is currently the sole supplier to Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX) of high temperature thermal analysis instruments used to characterize material properties for space applications. The instruments will be used to fine tun ... more
The Netzsch Analyzing & Testing division and Bruker Corporation announced jointly that Netzsch Japan K.K. has acquired Bruker’s Thermal Analysis instruments business in Japan. Together with the well-established international Netzsch group, Netzsch Japan will further develop, produce, distr ... more
- 1Eurofins acquires LGC Forensics
- 2Mechanism involved in novel drug design with potential to treat tuberculosis
- 3New antibiotic resistance genes found
- 4Nanoscale virus features reconstructed from correlations of scattered X-rays
- 5Eurofins acquires food testing laboratory Institut Nehring
- 6Major breakthrough identifies new mechanism for the development of schizophrenia
- 7A detailed look at 2-D structure of turbulence in tokamaks
- 8Successful online marketing right from the start
- 9Pioneering discovery of an odor-detecting receptor enhancer
- 10Bacteria self-organize to build working sensors
- Neutrons observe vitamin B6-dependent enzyme activity useful for drug develo ...
- Initiative taps scientists to create atlas of cells in human spinal cord
- A detailed look at 2-D structure of turbulence in tokamaks
- Mechanism involved in novel drug design with potential to treat tuberculosis
- Nanoscale virus features reconstructed from correlations of scattered X-rays