Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Detecting chemical weapons with a color-changing film
- 3Tattoo-like sensor can detect glucose levels without a painful finger prick
- 4Scientists get first glimpse of a chemical bond being born
- 5Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 6Eurofins acquires BioDiagnostics, Inc.
- 7LGC rebrands reference standards
- 8The Waters ionKey/MS Technology Named a Top Innovation for 2014
- 9Damaged DNA amplified
- 10Adulterated foods investigated: modern analytical methods verify that foods are genuine
- New Filter Technology – Uses Inert Gas to Bore Holes in High-Quality Steel
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...
- Poly-Pico wins 'Most Interesting Technology' award
- Improved quality control of silicon carbide epiwafers by a new fast and cont ...
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Professor John A. McLean, ...
- Adulterated foods investigated: modern analytical methods verify that foods are genuine
- Taking high-speed snapshots of living cells with an X-ray laser
- Roche acquires Signature Diagnostics
- X-ray pulses uncover free nanoparticles for the first time in 3-D
- Industrial chromatography and reverse osmosis optimize amino acid fermentation process