Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
08-05-2012: For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
- 1Nano-sized chip "sniffs out" explosives far better than trained dogs
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- 4Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone before
- 5Bochem Increasingly Using New Media
- 6LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 7Synthesis of structurally pure carbon nanotubes using molecular seeds
- 8New material puts a twist in light
- 9Danaher Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Leica Microsystems
- 10SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...
- Poly-Pico wins 'Most Interesting Technology' award
- Improved quality control of silicon carbide epiwafers by a new fast and cont ...
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Professor John A. McLean, ...
- Automating Laboratory-On-A-Chip To Cut Healthcare Costs