NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH announced its acquisition of GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH. GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH, located in Ahlden, Germany, is a globally leading manufacturer of high-force dynamic mechanical thermal analyzers (DMA/DMTA). Their instruments are the industry standard i ... more
Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
NETZSCH Instruments North America, LLC announced that it is currently the sole supplier to Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX) of high temperature thermal analysis instruments used to characterize material properties for space applications. The instruments will be used to fine tun ... more
The Netzsch Analyzing & Testing division and Bruker Corporation announced jointly that Netzsch Japan K.K. has acquired Bruker’s Thermal Analysis instruments business in Japan. Together with the well-established international Netzsch group, Netzsch Japan will further develop, produce, distr ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2CT scan of Earth links deep mantle plumes with volcanic hotspots
- 3Chocolate physics: How modeling could improve 'mouthfeel'
- 4Imaging techniques set new standard for super-resolution in live cells
- 5A quarter of a century: Analytik Jena celebrates
- 6Image-tracking technology helps scientists study nature v. nurture in neural stem cells
- 7Varian, Inc. Acquires Polymer Laboratories Ltd.
- 8Varian, Inc. Acquires Digilab Spectroscopy Products for Life Sciences and Materials Research
- 9MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 10The shadow of a disease
- Prototype lab in a needle could make real-time, mobile laboratory testing a ...
- The precision of solar photovoltaic power measurements doubled
- ORNL chemical sampling interface features simplicity, speed
- New Filter Technology – Uses Inert Gas to Bore Holes in High-Quality Steel
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...