NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH announced its acquisition of GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH. GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH, located in Ahlden, Germany, is a globally leading manufacturer of high-force dynamic mechanical thermal analyzers (DMA/DMTA). Their instruments are the industry standard i ... more
Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
NETZSCH Instruments North America, LLC announced that it is currently the sole supplier to Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX) of high temperature thermal analysis instruments used to characterize material properties for space applications. The instruments will be used to fine tun ... more
The Netzsch Analyzing & Testing division and Bruker Corporation announced jointly that Netzsch Japan K.K. has acquired Bruker’s Thermal Analysis instruments business in Japan. Together with the well-established international Netzsch group, Netzsch Japan will further develop, produce, distr ... more
- 1Fluorescence method detects mercury contamination in fish
- 2New window into the nanoworld
- 3Discovery of a new gene critical in the development of lung and pancreatic cancers
- 4High-sensitivity cameras reveal the atomic structure of metal-organic frameworks
- 5Microhotplates for a smart gas sensor
- 6Nanostraws sample a cell's contents without damage
- 7Resolutions of the Sartorius Supervisory Board
- 8How proteins reshape cell membranes
- 9Tiny fibers open new windows into the brain
- 10analytica Vietnam 2017: More exhibitors and a strong supporting program