NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH announced its acquisition of GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH. GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH, located in Ahlden, Germany, is a globally leading manufacturer of high-force dynamic mechanical thermal analyzers (DMA/DMTA). Their instruments are the industry standard i ... more
Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
NETZSCH Instruments North America, LLC announced that it is currently the sole supplier to Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX) of high temperature thermal analysis instruments used to characterize material properties for space applications. The instruments will be used to fine tun ... more
The Netzsch Analyzing & Testing division and Bruker Corporation announced jointly that Netzsch Japan K.K. has acquired Bruker’s Thermal Analysis instruments business in Japan. Together with the well-established international Netzsch group, Netzsch Japan will further develop, produce, distr ... more
- 1Using espresso machines to do chemistry
- 2Thermo Fisher Scientific to acquire FEI Company
- 3Eurofins acquisition of Agro-Analyses
- 4Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 5Eppendorf AG: Change in Supervisory Board
- 6Tasty fat: X-rays finding the blueprint of why fat is yummy
- 7Malvern Instruments acquires assets of Reologica Instruments AB
- 8PerkinElmer acquires Vanadis Diagnostics
- 9The deadly toxin acrolein has a useful biological role
- 10Eppendorf acquires New Brunswick Scientific
- Measuring Planck's constant, watt balance brings world closer to new kilogram
- Pilot study successfully uses DNA sequencing to diagnose brain infections
- Watching the luminescent gene switch
- A new trick for controlling emission direction in microlasers
- New imaging method may predict risk of post-treatment brain bleeding after s ...