NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH announced its acquisition of GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH. GABO QUALIMETER Testanlagen GmbH, located in Ahlden, Germany, is a globally leading manufacturer of high-force dynamic mechanical thermal analyzers (DMA/DMTA). Their instruments are the industry standard i ... more
Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
NETZSCH Instruments North America, LLC announced that it is currently the sole supplier to Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX) of high temperature thermal analysis instruments used to characterize material properties for space applications. The instruments will be used to fine tun ... more
The Netzsch Analyzing & Testing division and Bruker Corporation announced jointly that Netzsch Japan K.K. has acquired Bruker’s Thermal Analysis instruments business in Japan. Together with the well-established international Netzsch group, Netzsch Japan will further develop, produce, distr ... more
- 1analytica 2016: Record number of exhibitors thanks to 6.5 percent increase
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3The latest technologies in food and plastics analysis, bioanalysis and genetic analysis
- 4analytica 2016: Key platform for upcoming scientists
- 5Laboratory of the future at analytica in Munich in the present
- 6Beijing Higher Court rules in favor of Merck Millipore in patent infringement case
- 7SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 8Eurofins reinforces its environment testing footprint with the acquisition of EAC Corp. in Japan
- 9Device may provide rapid diagnosis of bacterial infections
- 10Electronic device detects molecules linked to cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's