Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
08-05-2012: For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2LAUDA founds subsidiary in Italy
- 3LGC rebrands reference standards
- 4The shadow of a disease
- 5New microscope collects dynamic images of the molecules that animate life
- 6Carl Zeiss Grants Sublicense for LED Fluorescence Excitation to Prior Scientific Ltd.
- 7Sartorius Opens New Application Center in Shanghai
- 8Pathogens in foods: progress and challenges
- 9Merck Millipore and VWR Extend Western European Distribution Agreement
- 10Earlier unknown molecular-level mechanism may contribute to the growth rate of breast cancer
- New Filter Technology – Uses Inert Gas to Bore Holes in High-Quality Steel
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...
- Poly-Pico wins 'Most Interesting Technology' award
- Improved quality control of silicon carbide epiwafers by a new fast and cont ...
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Professor John A. McLean, ...