Thermal Properties of Ceramics at a Glance
08-05-2012: For targeted applications involving ceramic materials, precise knowledge about thermal properties is essential. These values can often be determined by means of Thermal Analysis methods.
The new poster “Thermal Properties of Ceramics” offers the following important values at a glance: melting temperature, molar masses, specific heat, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, density and modulus of elasticity.
The poster can be ordered via the internet, in the following size: 594 mm x 841 mm.
- thermal analysis
- 1Identifying microbial species
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 4Merger of CyBio AG into Analytik Jena AG Completed
- 5SP Industries Acquires Bel-Art Products
- 6Sophisticated radiation detector designed for broad public use
- 7The quantum dance of oxygen
- 8Spectris acquires Corporate Scientific Claisse Inc.
- 9The Sweetest Calculator in the World
- 10KNAUER among Top 100 innovators
- Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone ...
- Poly-Pico wins 'Most Interesting Technology' award
- Improved quality control of silicon carbide epiwafers by a new fast and cont ...
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Professor John A. McLean, ...
- Automating Laboratory-On-A-Chip To Cut Healthcare Costs