VWR announced that it has acquired Hichrom Limited, a leading manufacturer and distributor of high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) columns and consumables. This acquisition builds upon VWR's existing chromatography systems, columns and consumables portfolio, expanding its capabilit ... more
VWR International, LLC Signs Agreement to Acquire basan Germany GmbHVWR expands its presence in cleanroom and critical environment products
VWR International, LLC announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire basan Germany GmbH, including its subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, France, Italy, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam. The agreement is subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approval in Germany.
With 30 years experience, basan is a leading distributor of products and related services for cleanrooms in Europe and S.E. Asia. basan represents several well-known brands in addition to its own basan brand consumable product portfolio supplying various industries including microelectronics, semi-conductor, biotechnology, medical device, pharmaceuticals and automotive.
"basan's well established reputation in cleanroom products and services combined with their strong product and application expertise extends VWR's capabilities in both Europe and S.E. Asia," stated Manuel Brocke-Benz, VWR's Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Europe. "Bringing basan onboard enhances our existing portfolio of products and services, and expands VWR's capabilities to meet our customer's critical environment needs in these important regions."
Financial details of this acquisition remain confidential.
Merck Millipore, the Life Science division of Merck, announced a new non-exclusive, preferred distribution agreement for Western Europe with VWR a global provider of laboratory supplies, equipment and services. The contract includes a range of Merck Millipore products and reagents for chemi ... more
VWR International, LLC that it has signed an agreement to acquirePeqlab Biotechnologie GmbH, including its subsidiaries and operations in the U.S., UK and Austria and manufacturing operation Clemens GmbH in Germany. The agreement is subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory app ... more
- 1How Natural Channel Proteins Move in Artificial Membranes
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Merck’s Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich Receives Clearance from EU Regulators
- 4New composite material as CO2 sensor
- 5Danaher To Acquire Pall Corporation
- 6Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 7'Green chemistry' to quantify the components of cosmetics
- 8Thousands of Droplets for Diagnostics
- 9Eurofins signs an exclusive agreement to acquire the Biomnis Group
- 10LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- Eurofins signs an exclusive agreement to acquire the Biomnis Group
- Merck’s Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich Receives Clearance from EU Regulators
- CHEMIE.DE’s 15th anniversary: from a university project to a specialist for ...
- BioTek Expands in the United Kingdom
- Eurofins acquires Diatherix Laboratories, Inc.
- X-rays and electrons join forces to map catalytic reactions in real-time
- Waters Corporation Announces Christopher J. O'Connell as Chief Executive Officer
- Fabricating inexpensive, high-temp SQUIDs for future electronic devices
- Gender inequality in scientific professions
- Nanomaterial self-assembly imaged in real time