Thermo Fisher Scientific has developed a fast and robust ion chromatography (IC)-based method for the determination of chloride and sulfate in adenosine. Application Note 1075: Ion Chromatography Assay for Chloride and Sulfate in Adenosine demonstrates that this method supports high sample ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Maybridge Line of Chemistry Products Celebrates 50 Years
11-04-2012: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc announced the 50th anniversary of its Maybridge chemistry products, a line of bioactive molecules to accelerate drug discovery and development. The Maybridge line is a comprehensive range of drug-like molecules and compound libraries for traditional drug-discovery screening, as well as fragment-based programs.
The Maybridge business, founded by organic chemist Dr. R.J. Bridgewater in 1962, became part of Thermo Fisher in 2002. The Maybridge line now encompasses more than 56,000 pre-plated drug-like screening compounds.
“We are very proud that after 50 years Maybridge products continue to enable discovery,” said Simon Pearce, product manager for Maybridge and Acros Organics products at Thermo Fisher. “We continue to evolve to better serve our customers and have just completed our move from Tintagel, England to the Thermo Fisher site in Loughborough, where we will further strengthen our core offerings and improve our service to our customers worldwide. Our new location will allow us to leverage the dedicated technical, supply-chain and operational teams that support other world-class Thermo Fisher Scientific chemical product lines.”
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- drug discovery
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced it has completed the acquisition of Prionics AG, a privately held animal health diagnostics company. “Combining Prionics under the Life Technologies’ brand is certainly a win-win, since the products and capabilities are highly complementary,” said Dr. ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific has developed an ion chromatography(IC)-based method for the accurate determination of ammonia in tobacco smoke. Ammonia is on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) list of toxic compounds in tobacco smoke. Application Note 1054: Determination of Ammonia in ... more
Separating complex samples just got a lot easier with the integrated, biocompatible Vanquish UHPLC for better separations, more results and easier interaction more
This new system offers more MS/MS simplicity and unstoppable productivity for ultimate performance SRM in the high-throughput analytical laboratory more
ASE methods are established and accepted in the environmental, pharmaceutical, foods, polymer, and consumer products industries more
Organizations have made significant investments in enterprise and laboratory tools, technologies and solutions to help improve productivity, better manage data/information and optimize their business processes. However, the reality is that most companies have not reaped the return on inves ... more
- 1Nano-sized chip "sniffs out" explosives far better than trained dogs
- 2Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- 3Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 4Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- 5Analytik Jena Closed Third Quarter Below Expectations
- 6Synthesis of structurally pure carbon nanotubes using molecular seeds
- 7Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone before
- 8SGS appoints new Chief Financial Officer
- 9DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation systems
- 10Bochem Increasingly Using New Media
- Messe München International takes over one of India's leading trade fairs fo ...
- A new ISO 9001:2008 for Altmann Analytik by TÜV Süd
- DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation sy ...
- Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- Bochem Increasingly Using New Media