Analytik Jena AG has established its own subsidiary in India, AJ Instruments India Pvt. Ltd., in order to strengthen its presence in the Indian market. The subsidiary is based in New Delhi, from where the Company will serve the customers of its largest business unit, Analytical Instrumentat ... more
Analytik Jena: X-ray Fluorescence Equipment Business Successfully Launched in Japan
15-03-2012: Analytik Jena has seen a successful start to its new X-ray fluorescence equipment business in Japan, with order volumes totaling more than EUR 1.6 million and initial sales in excess of EUR 1.2 million. At the start of the new financial year in October 2011, the manufacturer of analytical instrumentation, life science instruments and optoelectronics announced its intention to launch its expanded portfolio ini-tially only on the Japanese market. On the sales and distribution side, Analytik Jena has entered into partnership with the Japanese company Techno-X.
"We are delighted to have achieved such success with our X-ray fluorescence equipment in Japan. Against the background of the nuclear disaster which unfolded a year ago, the measurement of radioactive cesium concentrations in particular represents a national challenge — and with our products we can offer the perfect solution," says Klaus Berka, CEO of Analytik Jena AG. "In the current business year, we have forecast significant sales growth for our subsidiary in Japan thanks to this new business."
X-ray fluorescence analysis is used to determine elementary compositions, for example cadmium or cesium, in liquid and solid samples. Unlike conventional methods, the process is non-destructive for the samples both before and during analysis.
Analytik Jena AG, a manufacturer of analytical measuring technology and life science instruments announced that it has closed the acquisition of the ICP-MS business of Bruker Corporation on September 12, 2014. The integration process has begun, and it is scheduled to be completed by the end ... more
Analytik Jena AG closed the third quarter 2013/2014 below expectations. After nine months in the financial year 2013/2014, the Thuringian manufacturer of analytical measuring technology, life science instruments and optoelectronics generated consolidated revenue of EUR 89.7 m (previous year ... more
The contrAA® series of Analytik Jena exceeds the performance of conventional AA spectrometers in all parameters more
PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 is an ICP OES spectrometer with high-resolution array technology for the elemental analysis of demanding samples. Building on technological more
The Life Science catalog “Products & Applications” by Analytik Jena offers the complete solution for lab work: kits, reagents, instruments, and more more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2LAUDA founds subsidiary in Italy
- 3LGC rebrands reference standards
- 4The shadow of a disease
- 5New microscope collects dynamic images of the molecules that animate life
- 6Carl Zeiss Grants Sublicense for LED Fluorescence Excitation to Prior Scientific Ltd.
- 7Sartorius Opens New Application Center in Shanghai
- 8Pathogens in foods: progress and challenges
- 9Failed Alzheimer’s test shows in which direction the research should continue
- 10Towards future lab-on-chip applications
- Innovative image sensing technology for early diagnosis of diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease
- Discovery of quantum vibrations in 'microtubules' corroborates theory of consciousness
- Shimadzu announces completion of new quality center
- Raman pixel by pixel
- A new future for an old crop: barley enters the genomics age