The Endress+Hauser Group aims for the complete takeover of German company Analytik Jena AG. The Group is also interested in buying shares. "We are still prepared to acquire shares at a reasonable price,” announced Dr Heiner Zehntner, Legal Counsel and member of the Executive Board of the En ... more
Analytik Jena: X-ray Fluorescence Equipment Business Successfully Launched in Japan
Analytik Jena has seen a successful start to its new X-ray fluorescence equipment business in Japan, with order volumes totaling more than EUR 1.6 million and initial sales in excess of EUR 1.2 million. At the start of the new financial year in October 2011, the manufacturer of analytical instrumentation, life science instruments and optoelectronics announced its intention to launch its expanded portfolio ini-tially only on the Japanese market. On the sales and distribution side, Analytik Jena has entered into partnership with the Japanese company Techno-X.
"We are delighted to have achieved such success with our X-ray fluorescence equipment in Japan. Against the background of the nuclear disaster which unfolded a year ago, the measurement of radioactive cesium concentrations in particular represents a national challenge — and with our products we can offer the perfect solution," says Klaus Berka, CEO of Analytik Jena AG. "In the current business year, we have forecast significant sales growth for our subsidiary in Japan thanks to this new business."
X-ray fluorescence analysis is used to determine elementary compositions, for example cadmium or cesium, in liquid and solid samples. Unlike conventional methods, the process is non-destructive for the samples both before and during analysis.
- Analytik Jena
- X-ray fluorescence…
Analytik Jena AG has started the 2015 financial year with significantly increased order entries totaling EUR 32.1 m (previous year: EUR 25.4 m) and a profit of EUR 0.7 m (previous year: EUR -1.5 m) for the period ending on March 31, 2015. This positive result in the period under review was ... more
Analytik Jena AG has purchased the entire rented and owner-occupied real estate complex at their corporate headquarters in Jena. The real estate in the Jena-Göschwitz industrial estate comprises multiple modern new-builds as well as a renovated old building from the former Carl Zeiss Jena c ... more
The PlasmaQuant® MS series offers two high-performance models with lowest operating cost. At the heart of the PlasmaQuant® MS is the patented ReflexION, 90° reflecting ion optics providing industry-leading sensitivity for lowest detection limits more
The PME free-circulating DNA Kit-IPC16 is based on a new, patent-pending technology called PME – Polymer Mediated Enrichment. more
The Life Science catalog “Products & Applications” by Analytik Jena offers the complete solution for lab work: kits, reagents, instruments, and more more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Mummified bodies reveal how tuberculosis ravaged the heart of 18th century Europe
- 3VWR Acquires Hichrom Limited
- 4Endress+Hauser Set for Complete Acquisition of Analytik Jena
- 5Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 6Scientists X-ray chocolate
- 7Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 8Extensive Proteomics Research Strengthens the Uptake for Protein Purification Kits in Europe
- 9MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 10Spectris acquires Corporate Scientific Claisse Inc.
- Eurofins expands Asia Pacific footprint with the acquisition of Sắc Ký Hải Đ ...
- Endress+Hauser Set for Complete Acquisition of Analytik Jena
- Eurofins signs agreement to acquire Experchem Laboratories, Inc.
- VWR Acquires Hichrom Limited
- SYGNIS signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with Cambridge Bioscience ...
- Nano-policing pollution
- Decoding DNA's phonebook
- Rapid and efficient DNA chip technology for testing 14 major types of food borne pathogens
- Innovative image sensing technology for early diagnosis of diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease
- Discovery of quantum vibrations in 'microtubules' corroborates theory of consciousness