Analytik Jena AG closed the third quarter 2013/2014 below expectations. After nine months in the financial year 2013/2014, the Thuringian manufacturer of analytical measuring technology, life science instruments and optoelectronics generated consolidated revenue of EUR 89.7 m (previous year ... more
Analytik Jena: X-ray Fluorescence Equipment Business Successfully Launched in Japan
15-03-2012: Analytik Jena has seen a successful start to its new X-ray fluorescence equipment business in Japan, with order volumes totaling more than EUR 1.6 million and initial sales in excess of EUR 1.2 million. At the start of the new financial year in October 2011, the manufacturer of analytical instrumentation, life science instruments and optoelectronics announced its intention to launch its expanded portfolio ini-tially only on the Japanese market. On the sales and distribution side, Analytik Jena has entered into partnership with the Japanese company Techno-X.
"We are delighted to have achieved such success with our X-ray fluorescence equipment in Japan. Against the background of the nuclear disaster which unfolded a year ago, the measurement of radioactive cesium concentrations in particular represents a national challenge — and with our products we can offer the perfect solution," says Klaus Berka, CEO of Analytik Jena AG. "In the current business year, we have forecast significant sales growth for our subsidiary in Japan thanks to this new business."
X-ray fluorescence analysis is used to determine elementary compositions, for example cadmium or cesium, in liquid and solid samples. Unlike conventional methods, the process is non-destructive for the samples both before and during analysis.
Analytik Jena AG announced that it has signed a binding agreement to acquire the ICP-MS business of Bruker Corporation. The transaction is expected to close in September 2014. With this acquisition, Analytik Jena AG will enter the rapidly growing global ICP-MS (Inductively Coupled Plasma Ma ... more
The merger of CyBio AG into Analytik Jena AG became effective upon entry into the commercial register of Analytik Jena AG (commercial register of the Registry Court of Jena, HRB 200027). As a result, CyBio AG is dissolved as an independent company. In the future, the Life Science business u ... more
mercur is a compact system specially optimized for the complete, cost-efficient determination of mercury traces down to the ng level more
The contrAA® series of Analytik Jena exceeds the performance of conventional AA spectrometers in all parameters more
In 2013, Analytik Jena celebrates the 50th anniversary of SPECORD®. Right on time for this event, the company has launched the new SPECORD 50 PLUS more
- 1Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Food analysis and diagnostics are hot topics at analytica China 2014
- 4Analytik Jena Closed Third Quarter Below Expectations
- 5Faster, cheaper tests for sickle cell
- 6SGS appoints new Chief Financial Officer
- 7Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- 8SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 9DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation systems
- 10Malvern Instruments acquires assets of Reologica Instruments AB
- Analytik Jena Closes Acquisition of Bruker's ICP-MS Business and Begins Inte ...
- Food analysis and diagnostics are hot topics at analytica China 2014
- Messe München International takes over one of India's leading trade fairs fo ...
- A new ISO 9001:2008 for Altmann Analytik by TÜV Süd
- DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation sy ...