Analytik Jena AG is planning to merge the business of its subsidiary CyBio AG, also headquartered in Jena, with its core business in the Life Science business unit. Against this backdrop, CyBio AG will be merged into Analytik Jena AG during the current financial year. A corresponding merger ... more
Analytik Jena: X-ray Fluorescence Equipment Business Successfully Launched in Japan
15-03-2012: Analytik Jena has seen a successful start to its new X-ray fluorescence equipment business in Japan, with order volumes totaling more than EUR 1.6 million and initial sales in excess of EUR 1.2 million. At the start of the new financial year in October 2011, the manufacturer of analytical instrumentation, life science instruments and optoelectronics announced its intention to launch its expanded portfolio ini-tially only on the Japanese market. On the sales and distribution side, Analytik Jena has entered into partnership with the Japanese company Techno-X.
"We are delighted to have achieved such success with our X-ray fluorescence equipment in Japan. Against the background of the nuclear disaster which unfolded a year ago, the measurement of radioactive cesium concentrations in particular represents a national challenge — and with our products we can offer the perfect solution," says Klaus Berka, CEO of Analytik Jena AG. "In the current business year, we have forecast significant sales growth for our subsidiary in Japan thanks to this new business."
X-ray fluorescence analysis is used to determine elementary compositions, for example cadmium or cesium, in liquid and solid samples. Unlike conventional methods, the process is non-destructive for the samples both before and during analysis.
For its core business of Analytical Instrumentation Analytik Jena AG has obtained a major contract for the supply of 22 instruments of the multi N/C® series to analyze the water quality in the Chinese province Henan. The project volume of the contract amounts to a medium-level six-figure ra ... more
Analytik Jena AG ended the first quarter of the current 2013/2014 financial year with consolidated revenue of EUR 32.4 m, representing 33.3% higher sales. Total sales included sales of EUR 6.8 m at AJZ Engineering GmbH, majority control in which Analytik Jena reacquired in October 2013 and ... more
mercur is a compact system specially optimized for the complete, cost-efficient determination of mercury traces down to the ng level more
The contrAA® series of Analytik Jena exceeds the performance of conventional AA spectrometers in all parameters more
In 2013, Analytik Jena celebrates the 50th anniversary of SPECORD®. Right on time for this event, the company has launched the new SPECORD 50 PLUS more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Merck Serono’s President has been appointed to Board of Directors of L’Oréal
- analytica Vietnam 2015: Vietnam's economy continues to grow
- Convincing performance by CHEMIE.DE at analytica 2014
- Analytik Jena planning merger by absorption of CyBio AG
- Merck Millipore and VWR Extend Western European Distribution Agreement