Analytik Jena AG has purchased the entire rented and owner-occupied real estate complex at their corporate headquarters in Jena. The real estate in the Jena-Göschwitz industrial estate comprises multiple modern new-builds as well as a renovated old building from the former Carl Zeiss Jena c ... more
Analytik Jena: X-ray Fluorescence Equipment Business Successfully Launched in Japan
Analytik Jena has seen a successful start to its new X-ray fluorescence equipment business in Japan, with order volumes totaling more than EUR 1.6 million and initial sales in excess of EUR 1.2 million. At the start of the new financial year in October 2011, the manufacturer of analytical instrumentation, life science instruments and optoelectronics announced its intention to launch its expanded portfolio ini-tially only on the Japanese market. On the sales and distribution side, Analytik Jena has entered into partnership with the Japanese company Techno-X.
"We are delighted to have achieved such success with our X-ray fluorescence equipment in Japan. Against the background of the nuclear disaster which unfolded a year ago, the measurement of radioactive cesium concentrations in particular represents a national challenge — and with our products we can offer the perfect solution," says Klaus Berka, CEO of Analytik Jena AG. "In the current business year, we have forecast significant sales growth for our subsidiary in Japan thanks to this new business."
X-ray fluorescence analysis is used to determine elementary compositions, for example cadmium or cesium, in liquid and solid samples. Unlike conventional methods, the process is non-destructive for the samples both before and during analysis.
- Analytik Jena
- X-ray fluorescence…
Analytik Jena AG has established its own subsidiary in India, AJ Instruments India Pvt. Ltd., in order to strengthen its presence in the Indian market. The subsidiary is based in New Delhi, from where the Company will serve the customers of its largest business unit, Analytical Instrumentat ... more
Analytik Jena AG, a manufacturer of analytical measuring technology and life science instruments announced that it has closed the acquisition of the ICP-MS business of Bruker Corporation on September 12, 2014. The integration process has begun, and it is scheduled to be completed by the end ... more
The PlasmaQuant® MS series offers two high-performance models with lowest operating cost. At the heart of the PlasmaQuant® MS is the patented ReflexION, 90° reflecting ion optics providing industry-leading sensitivity for lowest detection limits more
The PME free-circulating DNA Kit-IPC16 is based on a new, patent-pending technology called PME – Polymer Mediated Enrichment. more
The Life Science catalog “Products & Applications” by Analytik Jena offers the complete solution for lab work: kits, reagents, instruments, and more more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Mummified bodies reveal how tuberculosis ravaged the heart of 18th century Europe
- 3Rapid and efficient DNA chip technology for testing 14 major types of food borne pathogens
- 4Philips enters into collaboration with Janssen to develop new handheld blood test
- 5Goodbye to sunburn thanks to Queen's sunburn indicator
- 6Sharper nanoscopy
- 7Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 8Mettler-Toledo's TDL Analyzers Receive Award from Frost & Sullivan for Competitive Strategy Innovation & Leadership
- 9Bio-marker set forms the basis for new blood test to detect colorectal cancer
- 10Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech acquires UK-based CRO, BioOutsource
- Genevac Consolidate Evaporator & Freeze Dryer Operations In Germany
- Roche strengthens oncology translational research pipeline by acquiring CAPP ...
- Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- Foundation of LAUDA Scientific GmbH as an independent company for measuring ...
- Rapid and efficient DNA chip technology for testing 14 major types of food borne pathogens
- Innovative image sensing technology for early diagnosis of diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease
- Discovery of quantum vibrations in 'microtubules' corroborates theory of consciousness
- Shimadzu announces completion of new quality center
- Raman pixel by pixel