QIAGEN expands access to state-of-the-art HPV screening in China through co-marketing agreement with KingMed Diagnostics
Agreement will make HPV testing more widely available throughout China
13-03-2012: QIAGEN N.V. announced that it will expand access to its digene HPV Test across China through a co-marketing agreement with KingMed Diagnostics. Through the agreement, KingMed Diagnostics will function as a centralized lab, allowing smaller hospitals and those in less-populated areas to offer the digene HPV Test and send samples to KingMed Diagnostics for processing and analysis. The agreement is an additional milestone for QIAGEN’s molecular diagnostics franchise in China and its focus on driving growth in emerging markets. The digene HPV Test was first registered in China in 2000 and is now widely available in many of the country’s top-tier hospitals and private labs.
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Analytik Jena gains major contract in China
- Polyplus-transfection and the National Institute of Health sign a research l ...
- Altmann Analytik acquires lab supplier Dinkelberg analytics
- analytica 2014: New special exhibit for occupational health and safety
- CyBio AG delivers major contract to Boehringer Ingelheim