QIAGEN expands access to state-of-the-art HPV screening in China through co-marketing agreement with KingMed Diagnostics
Agreement will make HPV testing more widely available throughout China
13-03-2012: QIAGEN N.V. announced that it will expand access to its digene HPV Test across China through a co-marketing agreement with KingMed Diagnostics. Through the agreement, KingMed Diagnostics will function as a centralized lab, allowing smaller hospitals and those in less-populated areas to offer the digene HPV Test and send samples to KingMed Diagnostics for processing and analysis. The agreement is an additional milestone for QIAGEN’s molecular diagnostics franchise in China and its focus on driving growth in emerging markets. The digene HPV Test was first registered in China in 2000 and is now widely available in many of the country’s top-tier hospitals and private labs.
- 1Nano-sized chip "sniffs out" explosives far better than trained dogs
- 2Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- 3Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 4Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- 5Analytik Jena Closed Third Quarter Below Expectations
- 6Synthesis of structurally pure carbon nanotubes using molecular seeds
- 7SGS appoints new Chief Financial Officer
- 8Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone before
- 9Bochem Increasingly Using New Media
- 10DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation systems
- Messe München International takes over one of India's leading trade fairs fo ...
- A new ISO 9001:2008 for Altmann Analytik by TÜV Süd
- DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation sy ...
- Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- Bochem Increasingly Using New Media