QIAGEN expands access to state-of-the-art HPV screening in China through co-marketing agreement with KingMed Diagnostics
Agreement will make HPV testing more widely available throughout China
13-03-2012: QIAGEN N.V. announced that it will expand access to its digene HPV Test across China through a co-marketing agreement with KingMed Diagnostics. Through the agreement, KingMed Diagnostics will function as a centralized lab, allowing smaller hospitals and those in less-populated areas to offer the digene HPV Test and send samples to KingMed Diagnostics for processing and analysis. The agreement is an additional milestone for QIAGEN’s molecular diagnostics franchise in China and its focus on driving growth in emerging markets. The digene HPV Test was first registered in China in 2000 and is now widely available in many of the country’s top-tier hospitals and private labs.
- 1Identifying microbial species
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 4Merger of CyBio AG into Analytik Jena AG Completed
- 5SP Industries Acquires Bel-Art Products
- 6Sophisticated radiation detector designed for broad public use
- 7The quantum dance of oxygen
- 8Spectris acquires Corporate Scientific Claisse Inc.
- 9The Sweetest Calculator in the World
- 10KNAUER among Top 100 innovators