QIAGEN N.V. announced that it has expanded its relationship with BG to provide QIAGEN’s Ingenuity® Variant Analysis™ in integrated bioinformatics for all customers of BGI’s sequencing services. Under the reseller agreement, BGI customers will receive sequencing data generated from their sam ... more
QIAGEN expands access to state-of-the-art HPV screening in China through co-marketing agreement with KingMed DiagnosticsAgreement will make HPV testing more widely available throughout China
QIAGEN N.V. announced that it will expand access to its digene HPV Test across China through a co-marketing agreement with KingMed Diagnostics. Through the agreement, KingMed Diagnostics will function as a centralized lab, allowing smaller hospitals and those in less-populated areas to offer the digene HPV Test and send samples to KingMed Diagnostics for processing and analysis. The agreement is an additional milestone for QIAGEN’s molecular diagnostics franchise in China and its focus on driving growth in emerging markets. The digene HPV Test was first registered in China in 2000 and is now widely available in many of the country’s top-tier hospitals and private labs.
- diagnostic tests
QIAGEN N.V. announced the acquisition of the Enzyme Solutions Unit of Enzymatics, a world leader in the development, manufacturing, and OEM supply of enzymes essential to driving the adoption of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) and other genetic analysis technologies in life sciences resear ... more
QIAGEN N.V. announced a master collaboration agreement with Astellas Pharma Inc. to develop and commercialize companion diagnostics paired with Astellas drugs for use in cancer and other diseases. The scope of the agreement is not restricted to certain sample types, platforms, indications ... more
- 1Portable smartphone laboratory detects cancer
- 2Nanowires as Sensors in New Type of Atomic Force Microscope
- 3Imaging technique maps serotonin activity in living brains
- 4Sartorius Continues to Grow by Strong Double Digits
- 5Precision medicine test helps guide breast cancer patients' chemotherapy decision
- 6DNA damage response protein
- 7Ionic liquids simplify laser experiments on liquid samples
- analytica Anacon India and India Lab Expo 2016 in the starting blocks
- Phenomenex to be Acquired by Danaher Corporation
- Eurofins expands its clinical diagnostic footprint with the acquisition of M ...
- Agilent Technologies and Burning Rock sign agreement on molecular diagnostics
- Charles River Laboratories acquires Agilux Laboratories, Inc.