Through the joint venture ADAMOS (ADAptive Manufacturing Open Solutions), DMG MORI, Dürr, Software AG and ZEISS as well as ASM PT are establishing a strategic alliance for the future topics of Industrie 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Germany’s first alliance of well-known ... more
Carl Zeiss opens new customer office in South Korea
Carl Zeiss Semiconductor Metrology Systems (SMS) Division has opened an office in the Bundang province of South Korea. The new location south of Seoul enables Carl Zeiss SMS to provide optimized customer service with faster delivery of spare parts and on-site activities.
"We are significantly improving our customer orientation thanks to the new office in Bundang. With shorter roadways, we are better able to serve. Our employees also benefit from the state-of-the-art office equipment," says BK Kang, Carl Zeiss SMS Division Manager South Korea.
The new office provides an environment for knowledge sharing among the Carl Zeiss teams, and spare part storage is integrated to ensure faster response times. The Bundang office is located near the sites of the main semiconductor customers, which enables Carl Zeiss SMS to be more responsive to customer requirements.
- Carl Zeiss
The Supervisory Board of Carl Zeiss AG has decided to continue the appointment of Dr. Michael Kaschke as President & CEO until 30 June 2020. Kaschke joined the ZEISS Group 25 years ago and has served on the Executive Board since 2000. He has been President & CEO of Carl Zeiss AG since 2011. ... more
The ZEISS Group had a very successful end to the first six months of fiscal year 2016/17 (ended 31 March) and saw its revenue rise by 10 percent to EUR 2.550 billion (1st half of 2015/16: EUR 2.322 billion). At EUR 384 million, the earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) were significantly ... more
- 1Mechanism involved in novel drug design with potential to treat tuberculosis
- 2Nanoscale virus features reconstructed from correlations of scattered X-rays
- 3Eurofins acquires food testing laboratory Institut Nehring
- 4New antibiotic resistance genes found
- 5Neutrons observe vitamin B6-dependent enzyme activity useful for drug development
- 6A detailed look at 2-D structure of turbulence in tokamaks
- 7Integrated lab-on-a-chip uses smartphone to quickly detect multiple pathogens
- 8Explaining how UV rays trigger skin cancer
- 9How rough microparticles can cause big problems
- 10Initiative taps scientists to create atlas of cells in human spinal cord