Carl Zeiss opens new customer office in South Korea
03-02-2012: Carl Zeiss Semiconductor Metrology Systems (SMS) Division has opened an office in the Bundang province of South Korea. The new location south of Seoul enables Carl Zeiss SMS to provide optimized customer service with faster delivery of spare parts and on-site activities.
"We are significantly improving our customer orientation thanks to the new office in Bundang. With shorter roadways, we are better able to serve. Our employees also benefit from the state-of-the-art office equipment," says BK Kang, Carl Zeiss SMS Division Manager South Korea.
The new office provides an environment for knowledge sharing among the Carl Zeiss teams, and spare part storage is integrated to ensure faster response times. The Bundang office is located near the sites of the main semiconductor customers, which enables Carl Zeiss SMS to be more responsive to customer requirements.
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2LAUDA founds subsidiary in Italy
- 3LGC rebrands reference standards
- 4The shadow of a disease
- 5New microscope collects dynamic images of the molecules that animate life
- 6Carl Zeiss Grants Sublicense for LED Fluorescence Excitation to Prior Scientific Ltd.
- 7Sartorius Opens New Application Center in Shanghai
- 8Pathogens in foods: progress and challenges
- 9Merck Millipore and VWR Extend Western European Distribution Agreement
- 10Earlier unknown molecular-level mechanism may contribute to the growth rate of breast cancer