Carl Zeiss opens new customer office in South Korea
Carl Zeiss Semiconductor Metrology Systems (SMS) Division has opened an office in the Bundang province of South Korea. The new location south of Seoul enables Carl Zeiss SMS to provide optimized customer service with faster delivery of spare parts and on-site activities.
"We are significantly improving our customer orientation thanks to the new office in Bundang. With shorter roadways, we are better able to serve. Our employees also benefit from the state-of-the-art office equipment," says BK Kang, Carl Zeiss SMS Division Manager South Korea.
The new office provides an environment for knowledge sharing among the Carl Zeiss teams, and spare part storage is integrated to ensure faster response times. The Bundang office is located near the sites of the main semiconductor customers, which enables Carl Zeiss SMS to be more responsive to customer requirements.
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Detecting chemical weapons with a color-changing film
- 3Scientists get first glimpse of a chemical bond being born
- 4Eurofins acquires BioDiagnostics, Inc.
- 5LGC rebrands reference standards
- 6Live broadcast from inside the nerve cell
- 7Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 8Adulterated foods investigated: modern analytical methods verify that foods are genuine
- 9First-ever view of protein structure may lead to better anxiety drugs
- 10New Endoscopic Technique