ZEISS will support innovative research projects at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, abbr. EPFL). The company will make one million euros available for new research projects in key technology fields such as biomedical research, ... more
Carl Zeiss opens new customer office in South Korea
Carl Zeiss Semiconductor Metrology Systems (SMS) Division has opened an office in the Bundang province of South Korea. The new location south of Seoul enables Carl Zeiss SMS to provide optimized customer service with faster delivery of spare parts and on-site activities.
"We are significantly improving our customer orientation thanks to the new office in Bundang. With shorter roadways, we are better able to serve. Our employees also benefit from the state-of-the-art office equipment," says BK Kang, Carl Zeiss SMS Division Manager South Korea.
The new office provides an environment for knowledge sharing among the Carl Zeiss teams, and spare part storage is integrated to ensure faster response times. The Bundang office is located near the sites of the main semiconductor customers, which enables Carl Zeiss SMS to be more responsive to customer requirements.
- Carl Zeiss
In August 2016, Carl Zeiss Meditec consolidated its ophthalmic diagnostic and surgical business into a single Strategic Business Unit (SBU) Global Ophthalmic Devices headed by Jim Mazzo. ZEISS announces that the Global Sales organization for the newly consolidated SBU, comprised of Surgical ... more
ZEISS MultiSEM 505 has been selected by a team of judges from Microscopy Today magazine as a recipient of the 2015 Microscopy Today Innovation Award.As the first multiple-beam scanning electron microscope (SEM) in the world, the system uses 61 beams simultaneously, and offers a capture spee ... more
- 1Mysteries of enzyme mechanism revealed
- 2How good is the measurement method?
- 3High-precision magnetic field sensing
- 4ZEISS and EPFL begin long-term research collaboration
- 5Sniffing like a dog can improve trace detection of explosives
- 6A new record at BESSY II: ten million ions in an ion trap cooled for the first time to 7.4 K
- Researchers develop a control algorithm for more accurate lab-on-a-chip devices
- KAIST made great improvements of nanogenerator power efficiency
- Metabolically engineered E. coli producing phenol
- Developing microbial cell factories by employing synthetic small RNAs
- Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?