Carl Zeiss opens new customer office in South Korea
03-02-2012: Carl Zeiss Semiconductor Metrology Systems (SMS) Division has opened an office in the Bundang province of South Korea. The new location south of Seoul enables Carl Zeiss SMS to provide optimized customer service with faster delivery of spare parts and on-site activities.
"We are significantly improving our customer orientation thanks to the new office in Bundang. With shorter roadways, we are better able to serve. Our employees also benefit from the state-of-the-art office equipment," says BK Kang, Carl Zeiss SMS Division Manager South Korea.
The new office provides an environment for knowledge sharing among the Carl Zeiss teams, and spare part storage is integrated to ensure faster response times. The Bundang office is located near the sites of the main semiconductor customers, which enables Carl Zeiss SMS to be more responsive to customer requirements.
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2QIAGEN makes proposal to fully acquire Ipsogen
- 3Thermo Fisher Scientific and Samsung Electronics to Collaborate on Point-of-Care Diagnostic Solutions
- 4LGC rebrands reference standards
- 5Renishaw receives Queen's Award for spectroscopy developments
- 6LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 7Armen Instrument sold its Flash Chromatography branch of activity to Interchim
- 8Expansion of the WALDNER Group
- 9Filming chemistry with a high speed x-ray camera
- 10New Management at Bochem Instrumente GmbH