Applied Energy Systems, Inc, a manufacturer of industry-leading ultra-high purity gas source and distribution systems, will be breaking ground on its new Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing and Technology (SEMAT) Center on Wednesday, October 5, 2011. The company has resided in Malvern, PA ... more
Applied Energy Systems is Breaking Ground on New Manufacturing Facility
SEMAT Center will manufacture next generation of ultra-high purity gas systems
05-10-2011: Applied Energy Systems, Inc, a manufacturer of industry-leading ultra-high purity gas source and distribution systems, will be breaking ground on its new Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing and Technology (SEMAT) Center on Wednesday, October 5, 2011. The company has resided in Malvern, PA since 1985 and is excited to expand its current operation in the area.
The new SEMAT Center will manufacture the next generation of gas source and distribution systems for worldwide customers of Applied Energy Systems and its SEMI-GAS® Systems Division. The 16,000 sq. ft., two-story facility, located adjacent to the current facility, will house a new Class 100 clean room and engineering center as well as incorporate green conscious materials into the construction, including LED lighting and solar panels.
The projected $2.5 million building will not only facilitate the expansion of Applied Energy Systems, but also increase the growth of business in the greater Philadelphia area. "We're proud of the progress Applied Energy Systems has achieved thus far. This new building will usher in a new chapter in the company's life by providing the extra space we need to develop better products and more jobs in the community," said Steve Buerkel, President of Applied Energy Systems. "The construction of the new facility will also help generate jobs in the area during this downturned economy. We enjoy the small town atmosphere near the big city and hope our success will further the growth of our community."
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Bibby Scientific Ltd acquires PCRmax Ltd
- 3Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- 4The shadow of a disease
- 5A Breakthrough in Electron Microscopy
- 6LGC rebrands reference standards
- 7VWR International, LLC Signs Agreement to Acquire Peqlab Biotechnologie GmbH
- 8Merck Millipore and VWR Extend Western European Distribution Agreement
- 9Gilson announces the acquisition of Armen
- 10LGC extends forensic and paternity DNA operations into Europe
- Nabsys Appoints Anthony Shuber as Chief Scientific Officer
- New microscope collects dynamic images of the molecules that animate life
- New sequencing reveals genetic history of tomatoes
- New blood test determines whether you have or are likely to get cancer
- Yale University and Leica Microsystems Partner to Establish Microscopy Center of Excellence