Applied Energy Systems, Inc, a manufacturer of industry-leading ultra-high purity gas source and distribution systems, will be breaking ground on its new Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing and Technology (SEMAT) Center on Wednesday, October 5, 2011. The company has resided in Malvern, PA ... more
Applied Energy Systems is Breaking Ground on New Manufacturing Facility
SEMAT Center will manufacture next generation of ultra-high purity gas systems
05-10-2011: Applied Energy Systems, Inc, a manufacturer of industry-leading ultra-high purity gas source and distribution systems, will be breaking ground on its new Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing and Technology (SEMAT) Center on Wednesday, October 5, 2011. The company has resided in Malvern, PA since 1985 and is excited to expand its current operation in the area.
The new SEMAT Center will manufacture the next generation of gas source and distribution systems for worldwide customers of Applied Energy Systems and its SEMI-GAS® Systems Division. The 16,000 sq. ft., two-story facility, located adjacent to the current facility, will house a new Class 100 clean room and engineering center as well as incorporate green conscious materials into the construction, including LED lighting and solar panels.
The projected $2.5 million building will not only facilitate the expansion of Applied Energy Systems, but also increase the growth of business in the greater Philadelphia area. "We're proud of the progress Applied Energy Systems has achieved thus far. This new building will usher in a new chapter in the company's life by providing the extra space we need to develop better products and more jobs in the community," said Steve Buerkel, President of Applied Energy Systems. "The construction of the new facility will also help generate jobs in the area during this downturned economy. We enjoy the small town atmosphere near the big city and hope our success will further the growth of our community."
- 1The shadow of a disease
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Food analysis and diagnostics are hot topics at analytica China 2014
- 4Faster, cheaper tests for sickle cell
- 5SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 6Analytik Jena Closes Acquisition of Bruker's ICP-MS Business and Begins Integration Process
- 7LGC rebrands reference standards
- 8Perten Instruments acquires Newport Scientific
- 9Perten Instruments and Newport Scientific announce distribution agreement for the Nordic countries
- 10Spectris acquires Corporate Scientific Claisse Inc.
- Yale University and Leica Microsystems Partner to Establish Microscopy Center of Excellence
- Graphene imperfections key to creating hypersensitive 'electronic nose'
- Large study reveals new genetic variants that raise risk for prostate cancer
- Advanced light source sets microscopy record
- Faster, cheaper tests for sickle cell