Applied Energy Systems, Inc, a manufacturer of industry-leading ultra-high purity gas source and distribution systems, will be breaking ground on its new Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing and Technology (SEMAT) Center on Wednesday, October 5, 2011. The company has resided in Malvern, PA ... more
Applied Energy Systems is Breaking Ground on New Manufacturing FacilitySEMAT Center will manufacture next generation of ultra-high purity gas systems
Applied Energy Systems, Inc, a manufacturer of industry-leading ultra-high purity gas source and distribution systems, will be breaking ground on its new Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing and Technology (SEMAT) Center on Wednesday, October 5, 2011. The company has resided in Malvern, PA since 1985 and is excited to expand its current operation in the area.
The new SEMAT Center will manufacture the next generation of gas source and distribution systems for worldwide customers of Applied Energy Systems and its SEMI-GAS® Systems Division. The 16,000 sq. ft., two-story facility, located adjacent to the current facility, will house a new Class 100 clean room and engineering center as well as incorporate green conscious materials into the construction, including LED lighting and solar panels.
The projected $2.5 million building will not only facilitate the expansion of Applied Energy Systems, but also increase the growth of business in the greater Philadelphia area. "We're proud of the progress Applied Energy Systems has achieved thus far. This new building will usher in a new chapter in the company's life by providing the extra space we need to develop better products and more jobs in the community," said Steve Buerkel, President of Applied Energy Systems. "The construction of the new facility will also help generate jobs in the area during this downturned economy. We enjoy the small town atmosphere near the big city and hope our success will further the growth of our community."
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Analytik Jena AG Expands Executive Management Board
- 3Merck and Pfizer Collaborate with Dako
- 4LGC rebrands reference standards
- 5MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 6SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 7Varian, Inc. Acquires Polymer Laboratories Ltd.
- 8Varian, Inc. Acquires Digilab Spectroscopy Products for Life Sciences and Materials Research
- 9Pushing the limits of lensless imaging
- 10VWR Acquires Hichrom Limited
- New on-chip optical sensing technique used to detect multiple flu strains
- Smaller is better for nanotube analysis
- Milestone single-biomolecule imaging technique may advance drug design
- New precise particle measurement improves subatomic tool for probing mysteries of universe
- Prototype lab in a needle could make real-time, mobile laboratory testing a reality