Spectris plc announces that effective 1 January 2017, Malvern Instruments and PANalytical will be merging their activities. Both Malvern and PANalytical are operating companies within the Materials Analysis segment of Spectris. The companies are both world leading suppliers of analytical in ... more
PANalytical expands with ultramodern X-ray tube factory in Eindhoven
PANalytical has relocated its X-ray tube manufacturing to a new factory in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. PANalytical is the only supplier of analytical X-ray systems that also develops and produces its own X-ray tubes, which are an essential part of the instrumentation. The ultramodern Eindhoven facility has been built to further strengthen and exploit this technological advantage.
PANalytical has outgrown its existing facilities in Eindhoven and is expanding into a showcase factory for the X-ray tubes division. The new factory which began production on 8 August 2011 features state-of the-art technology to enhance the production of X-ray tubes and the quality and performance of its X-ray instruments and solutions.
“We are excited to announce such a very important milestone in the evolution and visibility of PANalytical worldwide. This outstanding new building will enable us to consolidate our X-ray tube business and bring our employees together in a single, world-class, state-of-the-art factory that truly reflects the vision of our company. It will allow the X-ray tube division to optimize its operational effectiveness and efficiency as we execute our growth plans,” said Peter van Velzen, CEO PANalytical.
- X-ray tubes
Spectris plc announces that it has acquired the business and assets of the Canadian company La Corporation Scientifique Claisse Inc. (‘Claisse’). Revenues for the year ending March 2014 were CAD 13 million. Claisse designs, manufactures and sells consumables and instruments used to prepare ... more
Underlining relationship between the two companies, PANalytical and OBLF jointly announce that a formal agreement has been signed for the distribution of OBLF’s optical emission spectrometers by PANalytical in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, United Kin ... more
Meet Aeris – the intuitive and fully automatable benchtop X-ray powder diffractometer in the world from PANalytical more
Outperforming Expectations…Surprisingly Intuitive Meet Aeris – PANalytical’s easy-to-operate and user-friendly benchtop X-ray diffractometer. With its intuitive operation, Aeris makes X-ray diffraction so simple that it is accessible for everyone. The unique touch screen user interface lets ... more
- 1Bacterial protein structure could aid development of new antibiotics
- 2China develops world's brightest VUV free electron laser research facility
- 3Merck opens production facility exclusively for meglumine in Spain
- 4'5-D protein fingerprinting' could give insights into Alzheimer's, Parkinson's
- 5Crybaby: The vitamins in your tears
- 6The computer as microscope
- 7'Mysterious' non-protein-coding RNAs play important roles in gene expression
- 8Nanoscale view of energy storage
- 9World's first total-body PET scanner takes a big step forward
- Promising discovery for a non-invasive early detection of Alzheimer's disease
- Malvern Instruments and PANalytical to merge
- Agendia expands its business activities in Germany
- The world's tiniest temperature sensor is powered by radio waves
- Bluebee raises €1.75 million to bring supercomputing to genomics