Underlining relationship between the two companies, PANalytical and OBLF jointly announce that a formal agreement has been signed for the distribution of OBLF’s optical emission spectrometers by PANalytical in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, United Kin ... more
PANalytical expands with ultramodern X-ray tube factory in Eindhoven
PANalytical has relocated its X-ray tube manufacturing to a new factory in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. PANalytical is the only supplier of analytical X-ray systems that also develops and produces its own X-ray tubes, which are an essential part of the instrumentation. The ultramodern Eindhoven facility has been built to further strengthen and exploit this technological advantage.
PANalytical has outgrown its existing facilities in Eindhoven and is expanding into a showcase factory for the X-ray tubes division. The new factory which began production on 8 August 2011 features state-of the-art technology to enhance the production of X-ray tubes and the quality and performance of its X-ray instruments and solutions.
“We are excited to announce such a very important milestone in the evolution and visibility of PANalytical worldwide. This outstanding new building will enable us to consolidate our X-ray tube business and bring our employees together in a single, world-class, state-of-the-art factory that truly reflects the vision of our company. It will allow the X-ray tube division to optimize its operational effectiveness and efficiency as we execute our growth plans,” said Peter van Velzen, CEO PANalytical.
PANalytical Inc. has moved its Houston area office to a new and larger office at 4802 North Sam Houston Parkway West, Suite 100, in Houston, TX. Co-located with sister company Malvern Instruments’ Center of Excellence for separations products, the 22,000 sq. ft. multipurpose facility hous ... more
PANalytical is celebrating its 10th year in the industry. PANalytical arose from the acquisition of Philips Analytical by Spectris a decade ago, allowing the company to combine ‘The curiosity of youth with a century of experience’. PANalytical’s product range includes X-ray diffraction (XR ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 3New patent on fast measurements in liquids
- 4Chemical fingerprints confirm the saffron fraud
- 5PerkinElmer acquires Vanadis Diagnostics
- 6Argonne’s lithium-ion battery technology to be commercialized by BASF
- 7Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 8SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 9New study creates first 3-D vision of cancer target
- 10The device with the fine nose
- Quick clean-up: New process turns decades into hours for mining-water purifi ...
- Industrial chromatography and reverse osmosis optimize amino acid fermentati ...
- Analytik Jena receives major order for diagnostic detection systems from Pak ...
- Analytik Jena AG establishes subsidiary in Thailand
- Eurofins MWG Operon launches SmartSeq
- The world's tiniest temperature sensor is powered by radio waves
- Bluebee raises €1.75 million to bring supercomputing to genomics
- Philips enters into collaboration with Janssen to develop new handheld blood test
- GENALICE and Knome form strategic partnership to empower rapid NGS data interpretation
- Spinnovation Analytical receives GMP certification for testing drug substances and drug products