Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
30-08-2011: Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Nano-sized chip "sniffs out" explosives far better than trained dogs
- 2Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- 3Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 4Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- 5Analytik Jena Closed Third Quarter Below Expectations
- 6Synthesis of structurally pure carbon nanotubes using molecular seeds
- 7Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone before
- 8Bochem Increasingly Using New Media
- 9DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation systems
- 10SGS appoints new Chief Financial Officer