Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1How Natural Channel Proteins Move in Artificial Membranes
- 2Merck’s Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich Receives Clearance from EU Regulators
- 3Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 4New composite material as CO2 sensor
- 5Danaher To Acquire Pall Corporation
- 6'Green chemistry' to quantify the components of cosmetics
- 7Thousands of Droplets for Diagnostics
- 8Waters Corporation Announces Christopher J. O'Connell as Chief Executive Officer
- 9Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 10Eurofins signs an exclusive agreement to acquire the Biomnis Group
- Bluebee raises €1.75 million to bring supercomputing to genomics
- Waters Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Analytik Jena AG Enjoying Solid Start to New Financial Year
- Sartorius Starts Off Fiscal 2015 with a Strong First Quarter
- Belgian Start-up UgenTec Receives Funding from European Investors