Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Potential cause for lupus identified
- 2Why do BRCA1 mutations cause predominantly breast and ovarian cancer?
- 3Peptide complex formed in the brain is responsible for Alzheimer's disease
- 4LUM incorporates subsidiary in the Land of the rising sun
- 5Personalize your medication dosages
- 6The proton precisely weighted
- Tiny nanoparticles offer significant potential in detecting and treating disease
- New three-in-one blood test opens door to precision medicine for prostate cancer
- To be or not to be an academic: the question for all postdocs
- Epigenetic changes at birth could explain later behavior problems
- Nanotechnology reveals hidden depths of bacterial 'machines'