Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1analytica 2016: Record number of exhibitors thanks to 6.5 percent increase
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3analytica 2016: Key platform for upcoming scientists
- 4The latest technologies in food and plastics analysis, bioanalysis and genetic analysis
- 5Laboratory of the future at analytica in Munich in the present
- 6Eurofins reinforces its environment testing footprint with the acquisition of EAC Corp. in Japan
- 7SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 8Beijing Higher Court rules in favor of Merck Millipore in patent infringement case
- 9Electronic device detects molecules linked to cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- 10Device may provide rapid diagnosis of bacterial infections
- For cells, some shapes are easier to swallow than others
- Neanderthals may have been infected by diseases carried out of Africa by humans
- New laser achieves wavelength long sought by laser developers
- Determining the structures of nanocrystalline pharmaceuticals by electron diffraction
- Exploiting high speed light for super slow science