Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1A sensor for the most important human cancer gene
- 2Scientists capture colliding organic nanoparticles on video for first time
- 3Eurofins expands its presence in India
- 4Symcel secures €3.6 million Horizon 2020 Phase II grant
- 5Manganese-based MRI contrast agent may be safer alternative to gadolinium-based agents
- 6Hummingbird Diagnostics and Saarland University Collaborate in Early Disease Detection Based on Molecular Markers
- 7New imaging technique peers inside living cells
- 8Computer program finds new uses for old drugs
- 9Clever use of mirrors boosts performance of light-sheet microscope
- 10Water world