Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1AddLife Acquires Biolin Scientific AB
- 2High-precision magnetic field sensing
- 3Images of NMDA receptors help explain how they are affected by zinc and a drug
- 4First structural map of cystic fibrosis protein sheds light on how mutations cause disease
- 5Sniffing like a dog can improve trace detection of explosives
- 6NovogeneAIT Singapore and the Genome Institute of Singapore forge Public-Private Partnership
- 7For the first time, scientists catch water molecules passing the proton baton
- 8New link discovered between class of rogue autoantibodies and poor health outcomes
- 9Opening the Way to Mobile Olfaction with Nanomechanical Sensors
- 10Multi-institutional collaboration uncovers how molecular machines assemble