Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Siemens and Biogen cooperate
- 2Merck opens production facility exclusively for meglumine in Spain
- 3New, old science combine to make faster medical test
- 4The computer as microscope
- 5'5-D protein fingerprinting' could give insights into Alzheimer's, Parkinson's
- 6Adjustment of the Elementar branding strategy
- 7World's first total-body PET scanner takes a big step forward
- 8WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen extends Management Board
- 9Nanoscale view of energy storage
- 10Gyros Protein Technologies appoints Gerrit van den Dool to Board of Directors