Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Taking a closer look at genetic switches in cancer
- 2Plasmon-powered upconversion nanocrystals for enhanced bioimaging and polarized emission
- 3A fresh look inside the protein nano-machines
- 4Water is surprisingly ordered on the nanoscale
- 5Discovery of a key regulatory gene in cardiac valve formation
- 6Safe medications thanks to new test procedures
- 7Competition among pathogens