Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1New insights about our Earth’s lower mantle
- 2Grant to study aluminum alloy microstructures form in real time
- 3Zika virus test receives FDA emergency use authorization
- 4New nanoscale technologies could revolutionize microscopes, study of disease
- 5New superconducting coil improves MRI performance
- 6Ultrasensitive sensor using N-doped graphene
- 7Why is Usain Bolt the fastest person on Earth?
- Unexpected findings reveal insight into how cancer spreads in the body
- Blood test supports use of potential new treatment for patients with stomach cancer
- For cells, some shapes are easier to swallow than others
- Neanderthals may have been infected by diseases carried out of Africa by humans
- New laser achieves wavelength long sought by laser developers