Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Endress+Hauser Completes Takeover of Analytik Jena
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Laboratory of the future at analytica in Munich in the present
- 4The latest technologies in food and plastics analysis, bioanalysis and genetic analysis
- 5SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 6GRACE ACQUIRES ALLTECH
- 7Determination of NOx-Emissions - VDI Guidline 2456
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 10Argonne’s lithium-ion battery technology to be commercialized by BASF
- Neanderthals may have been infected by diseases carried out of Africa by humans
- New laser achieves wavelength long sought by laser developers
- Determining the structures of nanocrystalline pharmaceuticals by electron diffraction
- Exploiting high speed light for super slow science
- Glass cones shine new light on radially polarised beams