Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
30-08-2011: Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Identifying microbial species
- 3Sophisticated radiation detector designed for broad public use
- 4SP Industries Acquires Bel-Art Products
- 5LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 6Spectris acquires Corporate Scientific Claisse Inc.
- 7The quantum dance of oxygen
- 8Merger of CyBio AG into Analytik Jena AG Completed
- 9The Sweetest Calculator in the World
- 10Scientists find trigger to decode the genome