Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1DURAN Group, WHEATON, and Kimble Unite to Form New Brand
- 2Researchers develop groundbreaking process for creating ultra-selective separation membranes
- 3Analysis method of metabolites accurately predicts whether a child has autism
- 4New electron source for materials analysis
- 5Next-gen steel under the microscope
- 6Optical fingerprint can reveal pollutants in the air
- 7Mapping the effects of crystal defects
- 8Agilent Technologies Board of Directors elects Koh Boon Hwee as new chairman