Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Imaging technique maps serotonin activity in living brains
- 2The gene of autumn colors
- 3Precision medicine test helps guide breast cancer patients' chemotherapy decision
- 4Sartorius Continues to Grow by Strong Double Digits
- 5DNA damage response protein
- 6Agendia expands its business activities in Germany
- Sartorius Continues to Grow by Strong Double Digits
- Eurofins expands its clinical diagnostic footprint with the acquisition of M ...
- Charles River Laboratories acquires Agilux Laboratories, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific completes acquisition of FEI Company
- Brainshake closes €3.5M to advance regulatory approval of blood analysis service
- Jellyfish help scientists to fight food fraud
- Energy hijacking pathway found within photosynthesis
- Small droplets feel the vibe
- Full-length genome sequencing of Zika from a patient could help unlock the virus’s secrets
- Scientists discover how insect-borne viruses ‘suppress’ the immune system to cause disease