Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Next generation of neuroscience tools
- 2Sartorius Campus expands: Official opening of the new manufacturing facility for laboratory instruments
- 3Ultrafast snapshots of relaxing electrons in solids
- 4New method for identifying carbon compounds derived from fossil fuels
- 5A spectroscopic 'science camera' system for smartphones
- 6Liquid cats, disgust for cheese and reversed genitalia
- 7How does a cell maintain its identity during replication?
- 8New genetic cause discovered for photosensitive blood disorder
- 9Transplanted hearts reveals risk gene for cardiovascular disease
- 10Toxic chemicals in building materials even in "green housing"
- CCDC Launches The FAIRE Programme to Support International Crystallography
- Unknown virus in ‘throwaway’ DNA discovered
- First observation of the hyperfine splitting in antihydrogen
- Tiny nanoparticles offer significant potential in detecting and treating disease
- New three-in-one blood test opens door to precision medicine for prostate cancer