Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
30-08-2011: Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Thermo Fisher Scientific and Samsung Electronics to Collaborate on Point-of-Care Diagnostic Solutions
- 3QIAGEN makes proposal to fully acquire Ipsogen
- 4LGC rebrands reference standards
- 5Towards future lab-on-chip applications
- 6Failed Alzheimer’s test shows in which direction the research should continue
- 7Renishaw receives Queen's Award for spectroscopy developments
- 8The shadow of a disease
- 9Expansion of the WALDNER Group
- 10LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement