Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Scientists get first glimpse of a chemical bond being born
- 3Eurofins acquires BioDiagnostics, Inc.
- 4Asphaltene analysis takes a giant step
- 5Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 6Anton Paar GmbH acquires Measuring Technology Company in Hanover
- 7Live broadcast from inside the nerve cell
- 8Foundation of LAUDA Scientific GmbH as an independent company for measuring instruments
- 9MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer
- 10Adulterated foods investigated: modern analytical methods verify that foods are genuine