Konrad Kreuzer is leaving WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co. KG. Konrad Kreuzer had been managing the company since 2003 as its sales manager. Managers Jürgen Liebsch and Peter Wanner will now manage WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co. KG together with Helmut Hirner, CEO. The duties an ... more
Waldner set-up a sales office in Dubai
11-05-2011: Since April 2011 WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co. KG is represented in Dubai by the „WALDNER Middle East“ sales office. As the Gulf States are increasingly investing in education and health they are important prospective markets for the Wangen based corporation.
WALDNER Middle East, an independent sales office of WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen, is aimed at the Gulf States and has its head office in Dubai. WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen sees a huge sales potential for laboratory furniture made in Germany. It was not only the quality and the design of the SCALA laboratory furniture series that could already convince the Health Authorities in Abu Dhabi and the King Saud University in Riyadh. A laboratory‘s operating costs are becoming increasingly important also in the Arab markets. This results in laboratory operators getting interested in the solutions provided by the German laboratory furniture manufacturer Waldner. The SCALA laboratory furniture series with its innovative ventilation technology and economically working laboratory fume cupboards will therefore usher in a new era of laboratories in the Arab world.
The south German corporation is working on systematically extending its international division. Emphasis is put, among others, on the Gulf region. Contrary to Europe there is an opposite demographic trend as in some of these states 50 % of the population is younger than eighteen. As a result it is essential to invest in schools, universities or research institutes.
- 1The shadow of a disease
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- 4A Breakthrough in Electron Microscopy
- 5LGC rebrands reference standards
- 6Bibby Scientific Ltd acquires PCRmax Ltd
- 7Analytik Jena Closes Acquisition of Bruker's ICP-MS Business and Begins Integration Process
- 8LGC extends forensic and paternity DNA operations into Europe
- 9Gilson announces the acquisition of Armen
- 10analytica China 2014: Closed with overall success