The WALDNER Group, with its headquarters in Wangen, and Hohenloher Spezialmöbelwerke have joined forces on the market for laboratory furniture and furniture for scientific classrooms. Both corporations can look back on a tradition of more than 100 years. Waldner (approx. 1100 employees) is ... more
Waldner set-up a sales office in Dubai
Since April 2011 WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co. KG is represented in Dubai by the „WALDNER Middle East“ sales office. As the Gulf States are increasingly investing in education and health they are important prospective markets for the Wangen based corporation.
WALDNER Middle East, an independent sales office of WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen, is aimed at the Gulf States and has its head office in Dubai. WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen sees a huge sales potential for laboratory furniture made in Germany. It was not only the quality and the design of the SCALA laboratory furniture series that could already convince the Health Authorities in Abu Dhabi and the King Saud University in Riyadh. A laboratory‘s operating costs are becoming increasingly important also in the Arab markets. This results in laboratory operators getting interested in the solutions provided by the German laboratory furniture manufacturer Waldner. The SCALA laboratory furniture series with its innovative ventilation technology and economically working laboratory fume cupboards will therefore usher in a new era of laboratories in the Arab world.
The south German corporation is working on systematically extending its international division. Emphasis is put, among others, on the Gulf region. Contrary to Europe there is an opposite demographic trend as in some of these states 50 % of the population is younger than eighteen. As a result it is essential to invest in schools, universities or research institutes.
Konrad Kreuzer is leaving WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co. KG. Konrad Kreuzer had been managing the company since 2003 as its sales manager. Managers Jürgen Liebsch and Peter Wanner will now manage WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co. KG together with Helmut Hirner, CEO. The duties an ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2VWR Acquires Hichrom Limited
- 3Endress+Hauser Set for Complete Acquisition of Analytik Jena
- 4Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 5Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other’s Instruments in Their Chromatography Data Systems
- 6Scientists X-ray chocolate
- 7Eurofins expands Asia Pacific footprint with the acquisition of Sắc Ký Hải Đăng Laboratory in Vietnam
- 8Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 9MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 10Mummified bodies reveal how tuberculosis ravaged the heart of 18th century Europe