The WALDNER Group, with its headquarters in Wangen, and Hohenloher Spezialmöbelwerke have joined forces on the market for laboratory furniture and furniture for scientific classrooms. Both corporations can look back on a tradition of more than 100 years. Waldner (approx. 1100 employees) is ... more
Waldner set-up a sales office in Dubai
Since April 2011 WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co. KG is represented in Dubai by the „WALDNER Middle East“ sales office. As the Gulf States are increasingly investing in education and health they are important prospective markets for the Wangen based corporation.
WALDNER Middle East, an independent sales office of WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen, is aimed at the Gulf States and has its head office in Dubai. WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen sees a huge sales potential for laboratory furniture made in Germany. It was not only the quality and the design of the SCALA laboratory furniture series that could already convince the Health Authorities in Abu Dhabi and the King Saud University in Riyadh. A laboratory‘s operating costs are becoming increasingly important also in the Arab markets. This results in laboratory operators getting interested in the solutions provided by the German laboratory furniture manufacturer Waldner. The SCALA laboratory furniture series with its innovative ventilation technology and economically working laboratory fume cupboards will therefore usher in a new era of laboratories in the Arab world.
The south German corporation is working on systematically extending its international division. Emphasis is put, among others, on the Gulf region. Contrary to Europe there is an opposite demographic trend as in some of these states 50 % of the population is younger than eighteen. As a result it is essential to invest in schools, universities or research institutes.
Konrad Kreuzer is leaving WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co. KG. Konrad Kreuzer had been managing the company since 2003 as its sales manager. Managers Jürgen Liebsch and Peter Wanner will now manage WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co. KG together with Helmut Hirner, CEO. The duties an ... more
- 1How Natural Channel Proteins Move in Artificial Membranes
- 2Merck’s Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich Receives Clearance from EU Regulators
- 3Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 4New composite material as CO2 sensor
- 5Thousands of Droplets for Diagnostics
- 6'Green chemistry' to quantify the components of cosmetics
- 7Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 8Waters Corporation Announces Christopher J. O'Connell as Chief Executive Officer
- 9Eurofins signs an exclusive agreement to acquire the Biomnis Group
- 10Abbott enters into agreement with Inpeco to expand laboratory automation capabilites
- Eurofins signs an exclusive agreement to acquire the Biomnis Group
- Merck’s Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich Receives Clearance from EU Regulators
- CHEMIE.DE’s 15th anniversary: from a university project to a specialist for ...
- BioTek Expands in the United Kingdom
- Eurofins acquires Diatherix Laboratories, Inc.