To answer the healthcare industry’s demand for better point-of-care (POC) diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. have formed a strategic collaboration. The companies will jointly design, develop and market new POC solutions in key applications, such as ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Expands Shanghai Production CapacityFirst global company to locally produce cell culture products in China for China
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc announced it has expanded its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Shanghai, China. This latest expansion enables Thermo Fisher to meet growing demand for its Thermo Scientific Nunc Cell Culture products including a range of tissue culture EasY Flasks, dishes, Multidishes and cell culture plates. This is part of a continuing strategy of investment by Thermo Fisher in the regional production and supply of its high-quality cell culture products. The company was the first global company to locally produce cell culture consumable products in China for China.
The Shanghai facility is ISO13485-certified and product quality remains paramount with strict quality controls in place at this facility as well as its other production sites in Rochester, N.Y. and Roskilde, Denmark. Examples include lot release testing of four different cell lines to verify surface performance, use of the same Virgin Polystyrene (PS) resin between all sites and the same Nunclon Delta surface treatment, which has demonstrated superior performance for many years. With these quality measures in place, as well as sterilization performed using ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137 methods, customers are assured that products supplied from any worldwide facility are of consistent high quality and provide sterility and protection for their valuable cell culture, whatever the application.
- cell cultures
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific has developed a fast and robust ion chromatography (IC)-based method for the determination of chloride and sulfate in adenosine. Application Note 1075: Ion Chromatography Assay for Chloride and Sulfate in Adenosine demonstrates that this method supports high sample ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced it has completed the acquisition of Prionics AG, a privately held animal health diagnostics company. “Combining Prionics under the Life Technologies’ brand is certainly a win-win, since the products and capabilities are highly complementary,” said Dr. ... more
Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis with proven ASE methods for more extractions in less time using less solvent more
Developed for flexibility, modularity, and ease-of-use, the Dionex ICS-5000+ HPIC system combines highest chromatographic resolution with convenience more
The new Chromeleon 7.2 CDS release is the first CDS that combines separation (GC/IC/LC) and Mass Spectrometry (MS) in an enterprise environment more
Organizations have made significant investments in enterprise and laboratory tools, technologies and solutions to help improve productivity, better manage data/information and optimize their business processes. However, the reality is that most companies have not reaped the return on inves ... more
We are looking for a Temporary Applications Specialist (f/m) LC-MS Within the HPLC business unit we have an exciting opportunity for a temporary position (6 months) as an Applications Specialist LC-MS to develop application solutions for the applied markets. You will develop applications t ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2CT scan of Earth links deep mantle plumes with volcanic hotspots
- 3Imaging techniques set new standard for super-resolution in live cells
- 4Chocolate physics: How modeling could improve 'mouthfeel'
- 5A quarter of a century: Analytik Jena celebrates
- 6Varian, Inc. Acquires Digilab Spectroscopy Products for Life Sciences and Materials Research
- 7MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 8Image-tracking technology helps scientists study nature v. nurture in neural stem cells
- 9Varian, Inc. Acquires Polymer Laboratories Ltd.
- 10Team harnesses intense X-ray beam, observes unusual phenomenon for the first time
- Stem cells help researchers study the effects of pollution on human health
- QIAGEN partners with sequencing provider
- Joint Open Laboratory Established In China by Waters & the Chinese Pharmacopeia Commission
- Sartorius Opens New Application Center in Shanghai
- analytica China 2014: Closed with overall success