Agilent Technologies Inc. introduced OneSight, a new software platform designed to help researchers visualize and analyze chromosomal aneuploidies in cell-free DNA sequencing data. Agilent unveiled its new bioinformatics product at the annual meeting of the American College of Medical Genet ... more
Agilent Technologies Opens Global Manufacturing Facility for Life Sciences Instruments
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the opening of its new life sciences instruments manufacturing facility in Singapore. The facility will produce the company’s Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS) instruments for the global market.
“The opening of the LC/MS manufacturing facility marks a milestone in Agilent’s continued investment in Singapore, which began in 1970,” said Bill Sullivan, Agilent president and CEO. “Singapore is the ideal location for this facility as it will provide us with greater access to the life sciences instrument market in Asia. The new facility also will bring us closer to our customers, as the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries have become an important part of Singapore’s overall economy and investment strategy.”
The Agilent LC/MS facility is located within the Agilent Life Sciences Group Order Fulfillment Center, located at its Yishun, Singapore, site. The center will be responsible for efficient management of the supply-chain network -- including planning, procurement, value-added engineering and logistics. The center ensures that the LC/MS facility is able to efficiently and effectively deliver configurable solutions to customers worldwide while maintaining Agilent’s hallmark of quality.
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced that the Chinese American Chromatography Association has honored Xiaoli Wang, Ph.D., with its Young Investigator Award. Dr. Wang is an Agilent scientist who has been instrumental in extending the company’s Poroshell 120 technology into biopharmaceutical c ... more
Agilent Technologies Inc.announced an extension to its longstanding agreement with PerkinElmer, which supplies chips for Agilent’s popular 2100 Bioanalyzer system. Since its introduction in 1999, the 2100 Bioanalyzer system has become an integral part of molecular biology laboratories aroun ... more
- 1New electron microscope method detects atomic-scale magnetism
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3GE Healthcare completes acquisition of Whatman plc
- 4SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 5Using espresso machines to do chemistry
- 6LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 7Seeing RNA at the nanoscale
- 8Rapid test identifies disease pathogens
- 9Eppendorf AG: Change in Supervisory Board
- 10Endress+Hauser Set for Complete Acquisition of Analytik Jena
- Process analysis in real time
- Quick clean-up: New process turns decades into hours for mining-water purifi ...
- Industrial chromatography and reverse osmosis optimize amino acid fermentati ...
- Analytik Jena receives major order for diagnostic detection systems from Pak ...
- Analytik Jena AG establishes subsidiary in Thailand