Agilent Technologies Inc. announced it is collaborating with Florida International University’s department of chemistry and biochemistry and its International Forensics Research Institute to further advance the identification and characterization of so-called designer drugs.This work is cur ... more
Agilent Technologies Opens Global Manufacturing Facility for Life Sciences Instruments
03-11-2010: Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the opening of its new life sciences instruments manufacturing facility in Singapore. The facility will produce the company’s Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS) instruments for the global market.
“The opening of the LC/MS manufacturing facility marks a milestone in Agilent’s continued investment in Singapore, which began in 1970,” said Bill Sullivan, Agilent president and CEO. “Singapore is the ideal location for this facility as it will provide us with greater access to the life sciences instrument market in Asia. The new facility also will bring us closer to our customers, as the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries have become an important part of Singapore’s overall economy and investment strategy.”
The Agilent LC/MS facility is located within the Agilent Life Sciences Group Order Fulfillment Center, located at its Yishun, Singapore, site. The center will be responsible for efficient management of the supply-chain network -- including planning, procurement, value-added engineering and logistics. The center ensures that the LC/MS facility is able to efficiently and effectively deliver configurable solutions to customers worldwide while maintaining Agilent’s hallmark of quality.
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the launch of its online Pico Café, an interactive web community created exclusively for atomic force microscope users. Agilent AFM users from around the world are invited to visit the new PicoCafé to share original script programming and instrumentation- ... more
Agilent Technologies Inc. opened a new Customer Applications and Training Center in South Korea, showcasing its latest bio-analytical instruments. The company’s goal is to collaborate with customers to develop new applications and methodologies for research in the agriculture, environment a ... more
Is your lab looking for better, more reproducible results for all your standard GC analyses, run after run and day after day? Proven quality in an affordable more
Twsett originated the chromatography with his work about the separation of chlorophyll in 1903. For some time it was relatively quite around this new technology. Exceptions were the workings of Kuhn and Lederer (1931) as well as of Hesse (1936 and 1942). A break through succeeded to E. Crem ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- An organized approach to 3D tissue engineering
- Pfizer, GSK, and Siemens form R&D Consortium with A*STAR’s Institute of Chemical & Engineering Sciences
- Gyros Expands Asian Distribution to Singapore
- H5N1 Bird Flu Diagnostic Kit Detects All Known Strains of H5N1 Virus with a Single Test
- NUS partners FIND to discover novel biomarkers for Tuberculosis detection