Tecan announced the results of the Tecan Award 2011. The award has been won by Svenja Kristina Holle from the University Hospital of Muenster (UHM), Germany. Using an Infinite® 200 microplate reader, Svenja and the UHM team have developed an ex vivo method for investigating the dynamics of ... more
Tecan and Enigma Diagnostics sign global manufacturing and supply agreement for point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics instruments
08-02-2010: The Tecan Group and Enigma Diagnostics Limited announced the signing of a manufacturing and supply agreement for Enigma's ML instruments. Under the agreement, Tecan will industrialize and deliver commercially manufactured ML instruments for Enigma's global market supplies for an initial five-year contract and will also manage the ML instrument's supply chain. Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
John McKinley, Chairman and CEO of Enigma, said: "This is a milestone agreement for Enigma. We chose Tecan for its leading reputation as a developer and manufacturer of commercial medical instruments and its global range of technical and support services network. This represents the first of a number of potential additional agreements relating to Tecan's support of the Enigma ML system."
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
The Tecan Group announced that Martin Brusdeilins will take over as Head of the Development & Operations Division with immediate effect. Jürg Dübendorfer, who has led the Division since January 2011, is to leave the company and the Group Management Board at his own request by no later than ... more
Tecan and Attana AB have announced an extended distribution agreement under which Tecan will distribute Attana's label-free biosensor instruments and quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) assay technology in Europe. This collaboration covers the Attana 100, Attana 200 and Cell 200 instruments, ... more
The Tecan Group and Enigma Diagnostics Limited announced the signing of a manufacturing and supply agreement for Enigma's ML instruments. Under the agreement, Tecan will industrialize and deliver commercially manufactured ML instruments for Enigma's global market supplies for an initial fiv ... more
Enigma Diagnostics Limited, the decentralised and point-of-care molecular diagnostics company, announced four senior appointments for its US and European offices. Dr. Jorge Garces will lead the US team as President and CEO with Greg Hamilton, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Off ... more
Enigma Diagnostics Limited announced that it has signed two patent license agreements with Roche Molecular Systems, Inc. (RMS). The licenses signed on15 July 2009, provide Enigma full access under patents owned or licensed by RMS and its affiliates to practice HybProbe real-time PCR chemis ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- 3Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Life Technologies Corporation
- 4Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 5LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 6X-ray analysis could boost legumes, thus reducing fertilizer pollution
- 7Abbott Completes Acquisition of Advanced Medical Optics
- 8Analytik Jena announces forecast for financial year 2012/2013
- 9Thermo Fisher Scientific Scientist Dr. Alexander Makarov Receives Inaugural HUPO Science and Technology Award
- 10Troubling levels of toxic metals found in lipstick
- Malvern Instruments announces global agreement with Proveris Scientific
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Agilent Technologies Collaborating with Florida International University to ...
- Almac and TTP Labtech form alliance in fluorescence lifetime technology
- Ghent University and MDxHealth Collaborate to Establish a Center in Pharmaco ...
- Nanosensors support skin cancer therapy
- A scanner for hereditary defects
- Nano-velcro clasps heavy metal molecules in its grips
- A giant step in a miniature world: UZH researcher measures the electrical charge of nano particles
- Biocartis collaborates with Philips and Wellcome Trust in oncology diagnostics