Tecan announced the results of the Tecan Award 2011. The award has been won by Svenja Kristina Holle from the University Hospital of Muenster (UHM), Germany. Using an Infinite® 200 microplate reader, Svenja and the UHM team have developed an ex vivo method for investigating the dynamics of ... more
Tecan and Enigma Diagnostics sign global manufacturing and supply agreement for point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics instruments
The Tecan Group and Enigma Diagnostics Limited announced the signing of a manufacturing and supply agreement for Enigma's ML instruments. Under the agreement, Tecan will industrialize and deliver commercially manufactured ML instruments for Enigma's global market supplies for an initial five-year contract and will also manage the ML instrument's supply chain. Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
John McKinley, Chairman and CEO of Enigma, said: "This is a milestone agreement for Enigma. We chose Tecan for its leading reputation as a developer and manufacturer of commercial medical instruments and its global range of technical and support services network. This represents the first of a number of potential additional agreements relating to Tecan's support of the Enigma ML system."
- Enigma Diagnostics
- molecular diagnostics
The Tecan Group announced that Martin Brusdeilins will take over as Head of the Development & Operations Division with immediate effect. Jürg Dübendorfer, who has led the Division since January 2011, is to leave the company and the Group Management Board at his own request by no later than ... more
Tecan and Attana AB have announced an extended distribution agreement under which Tecan will distribute Attana's label-free biosensor instruments and quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) assay technology in Europe. This collaboration covers the Attana 100, Attana 200 and Cell 200 instruments, ... more
The Tecan Group and Enigma Diagnostics Limited announced the signing of a manufacturing and supply agreement for Enigma's ML instruments. Under the agreement, Tecan will industrialize and deliver commercially manufactured ML instruments for Enigma's global market supplies for an initial fiv ... more
Enigma Diagnostics Limited, the decentralised and point-of-care molecular diagnostics company, announced four senior appointments for its US and European offices. Dr. Jorge Garces will lead the US team as President and CEO with Greg Hamilton, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Off ... more
Enigma Diagnostics Limited announced that it has signed two patent license agreements with Roche Molecular Systems, Inc. (RMS). The licenses signed on15 July 2009, provide Enigma full access under patents owned or licensed by RMS and its affiliates to practice HybProbe real-time PCR chemis ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2VWR Acquires Hichrom Limited
- 3Endress+Hauser Set for Complete Acquisition of Analytik Jena
- 4Pall Corporation Acquires BioSMB Technology from Tarpon Biosystems
- 5Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other’s Instruments in Their Chromatography Data Systems
- 6Scientists X-ray chocolate
- 7Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 8Mummified bodies reveal how tuberculosis ravaged the heart of 18th century Europe
- 9Eurofins signs agreement to acquire Experchem Laboratories, Inc.
- 10MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- QIAGEN partners with sequencing provider
- Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other’s Inst ...
- Philips enters into collaboration with Janssen to develop new handheld blood ...
- Sartorius extends portfolio with innovative sensors for flow rate measurement
- Merck Serono and Illumina Enter Strategic Collaboration for Diagnostics in O ...
- DNA blood test detects lung cancer mutations
- Mettler-Toledo's TDL Analyzers Receive Award from Frost & Sullivan for Competitive Strategy Innovation & Leadership
- Nano-Beaker Offers Insight Into the Condensation of Atoms
- Damaged DNA amplified
- Roche acquires Bina Technologies and enters the genomic informatics market