Tecan announced the results of the Tecan Award 2011. The award has been won by Svenja Kristina Holle from the University Hospital of Muenster (UHM), Germany. Using an Infinite® 200 microplate reader, Svenja and the UHM team have developed an ex vivo method for investigating the dynamics of ... more
Tecan and Enigma Diagnostics sign global manufacturing and supply agreement for point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics instruments
The Tecan Group and Enigma Diagnostics Limited announced the signing of a manufacturing and supply agreement for Enigma's ML instruments. Under the agreement, Tecan will industrialize and deliver commercially manufactured ML instruments for Enigma's global market supplies for an initial five-year contract and will also manage the ML instrument's supply chain. Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
John McKinley, Chairman and CEO of Enigma, said: "This is a milestone agreement for Enigma. We chose Tecan for its leading reputation as a developer and manufacturer of commercial medical instruments and its global range of technical and support services network. This represents the first of a number of potential additional agreements relating to Tecan's support of the Enigma ML system."
The Tecan Group announced that Martin Brusdeilins will take over as Head of the Development & Operations Division with immediate effect. Jürg Dübendorfer, who has led the Division since January 2011, is to leave the company and the Group Management Board at his own request by no later than ... more
Tecan and Attana AB have announced an extended distribution agreement under which Tecan will distribute Attana's label-free biosensor instruments and quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) assay technology in Europe. This collaboration covers the Attana 100, Attana 200 and Cell 200 instruments, ... more
The Tecan Group and Enigma Diagnostics Limited announced the signing of a manufacturing and supply agreement for Enigma's ML instruments. Under the agreement, Tecan will industrialize and deliver commercially manufactured ML instruments for Enigma's global market supplies for an initial fiv ... more
Enigma Diagnostics Limited, the decentralised and point-of-care molecular diagnostics company, announced four senior appointments for its US and European offices. Dr. Jorge Garces will lead the US team as President and CEO with Greg Hamilton, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Off ... more
Enigma Diagnostics Limited announced that it has signed two patent license agreements with Roche Molecular Systems, Inc. (RMS). The licenses signed on15 July 2009, provide Enigma full access under patents owned or licensed by RMS and its affiliates to practice HybProbe real-time PCR chemis ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Asphaltene analysis takes a giant step
- 3Anton Paar GmbH acquires Measuring Technology Company in Hanover
- 4Foundation of LAUDA Scientific GmbH as an independent company for measuring instruments
- 5MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer
- 6Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 7SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 8Determining recipes for some of the world's oldest preserved beers
- 9Eurofins acquires BioDiagnostics, Inc.
- 10Endress+Hauser Supports Analytik Jena in Real Estate Acquisition
- Philips enters into collaboration with Janssen to develop new handheld blood ...
- Sartorius extends portfolio with innovative sensors for flow rate measurement
- Merck Serono and Illumina Enter Strategic Collaboration for Diagnostics in O ...
- Joint Open Laboratory Established In China by Waters & the Chinese Pharmacop ...
- GENALICE and Knome form strategic partnership to empower rapid NGS data inte ...