As of July 1st, the Mainz-based company previously known as SCHOTT GLAS is a stock corporation (AG). With its entry into the Mainz trade register as "SCHOTT AG," the conversion process is now complete. The Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Foundation) shall remain the sole stockholder of SCHOTT AG. St ... more
SCHOTT Instruments has changed its name to SI Analytics
SI Analytics products will continue to be developed and manufactured with the same high quality and innovation from the existing manufacturing site in Mainz. SI Analytics is busy developing the next generation of new products, to best serve its customers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, biotechnology and plastics industries.
Existing customers using our electrodes, meters, titrators and capillary viscometers can be assured that SI Analytics will provide the same high quality technical and application support whatever their measurement needs.
- SI Analytics
- capillary viscometers
At its meeting today the SCHOTT GLAS advisory board approved the transfer of the foundation enterprise into the legal form of a German stock corporation (Aktiengesellschaft). The advisory board, which includes both representatives of the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung and also elected representatives ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Could your smartphone one day tell you you're pregnant?
- 3NETZSCH Acquires GABO
- 4Teeth reveal lifetime exposures to metals, toxins
- 5How Natural Channel Proteins Move in Artificial Membranes
- 6A most singular nano-imaging technique
- 7New technique enables magnetic patterns to be mapped in 3D
- 8Better assessment of the health risks associated with mixtures of substances in food
- 9Oxford Nanopore announces £70 million fundraising
- 10LGC rebrands reference standards