As of July 1st, the Mainz-based company previously known as SCHOTT GLAS is a stock corporation (AG). With its entry into the Mainz trade register as "SCHOTT AG," the conversion process is now complete. The Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Foundation) shall remain the sole stockholder of SCHOTT AG. St ... more
SCHOTT Instruments has changed its name to SI Analytics
10-Jun-2009: SI Analytics products will continue to be developed and manufactured with the same high quality and innovation from the existing manufacturing site in Mainz. SI Analytics is busy developing the next generation of new products, to best serve its customers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, biotechnology and plastics industries.
Existing customers using our electrodes, meters, titrators and capillary viscometers can be assured that SI Analytics will provide the same high quality technical and application support whatever their measurement needs.
At its meeting today the SCHOTT GLAS advisory board approved the transfer of the foundation enterprise into the legal form of a German stock corporation (Aktiengesellschaft). The advisory board, which includes both representatives of the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung and also elected representatives ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Damaged DNA amplified
- 3Merck Obtains US Antitrust Clearance for Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich
- 4Emerson acquires Cascade Technologies Ltd.
- 5Tattoo-like sensor can detect glucose levels without a painful finger prick
- 6Making the most of a shitty situation
- 7Measurable for the first time: How bio molecules react to lack of space
- 8Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 9The Waters ionKey/MS Technology Named a Top Innovation for 2014
- 10Seward appoints Dan Crothers as Managing Director