As of July 1st, the Mainz-based company previously known as SCHOTT GLAS is a stock corporation (AG). With its entry into the Mainz trade register as "SCHOTT AG," the conversion process is now complete. The Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Foundation) shall remain the sole stockholder of SCHOTT AG. St ... more
SCHOTT Instruments has changed its name to SI Analytics
10-06-2009: SI Analytics products will continue to be developed and manufactured with the same high quality and innovation from the existing manufacturing site in Mainz. SI Analytics is busy developing the next generation of new products, to best serve its customers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, biotechnology and plastics industries.
Existing customers using our electrodes, meters, titrators and capillary viscometers can be assured that SI Analytics will provide the same high quality technical and application support whatever their measurement needs.
At its meeting today the SCHOTT GLAS advisory board approved the transfer of the foundation enterprise into the legal form of a German stock corporation (Aktiengesellschaft). The advisory board, which includes both representatives of the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung and also elected representatives ... more
- 1The shadow of a disease
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Bibby Scientific Ltd acquires PCRmax Ltd
- 4LGC rebrands reference standards
- 5A Breakthrough in Electron Microscopy
- 6Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- 7VWR International, LLC Signs Agreement to Acquire Peqlab Biotechnologie GmbH
- 8Gilson announces the acquisition of Armen
- 9Perten Instruments and Newport Scientific announce distribution agreement for the Nordic countries
- 10LGC extends forensic and paternity DNA operations into Europe