As of July 1st, the Mainz-based company previously known as SCHOTT GLAS is a stock corporation (AG). With its entry into the Mainz trade register as "SCHOTT AG," the conversion process is now complete. The Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Foundation) shall remain the sole stockholder of SCHOTT AG. St ... more
SCHOTT Instruments has changed its name to SI Analytics
10-06-2009: SI Analytics products will continue to be developed and manufactured with the same high quality and innovation from the existing manufacturing site in Mainz. SI Analytics is busy developing the next generation of new products, to best serve its customers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, biotechnology and plastics industries.
Existing customers using our electrodes, meters, titrators and capillary viscometers can be assured that SI Analytics will provide the same high quality technical and application support whatever their measurement needs.
At its meeting today the SCHOTT GLAS advisory board approved the transfer of the foundation enterprise into the legal form of a German stock corporation (Aktiengesellschaft). The advisory board, which includes both representatives of the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung and also elected representatives ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Identifying microbial species
- 3Sophisticated radiation detector designed for broad public use
- 4Merger of CyBio AG into Analytik Jena AG Completed
- 5SP Industries Acquires Bel-Art Products
- 6LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 7The quantum dance of oxygen
- 8Spectris acquires Corporate Scientific Claisse Inc.
- 9The Sweetest Calculator in the World
- 10KNAUER among Top 100 innovators