1-day "Hands-on" Gas Chromatography Coursein Open University in Milton Keynes from 11.09.2012 - 11.09.2012
A hands-on course is a one-day course, mixing theory and hands-on practicals in a lab environment. A maximum of 4 delegates can attend to ensure the needs of every individual are met and half of your time will be spent in the lab.
The knowledge you will gain spans both Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry and can be applied to both.
You can mix and match hands-on courses to meet your exact requirements, allowing you to bridge the gaps in knowledge you want to fill.
"Hands-on” Gas Chromatography
Spend the first part of the day learning the theory of gas chromatography and then use this knowledge to create split and splitless methods, perform manual and liquid autosampler injections and change oven temperature programs to optimise the separation of analytes detected with an FID.
This course will cover the gas supplies, liquid autosampler, hot split and splitless injections, the analytical column and detection by FID and ECD.
This course is suitable for all levels of knowledge
Open University in Milton Keynes
Anthias Consulting Ltd
Frau Diane Turner
1 Hamden Way
CB23 3UG Papworth Everard
Contact / Request information
Contact the event organiser and request further information free of charge:
- 1analytica 2014
- 2Basic Essentials of GC & GC-MS, Method Development & Troubleshooting Training Course Liverpool
- 3Basic Essentials of GC, Method Development & Headspace Analysis Training Course Amsterdam
- 4MEDXPO LONDON 2013 - International Medical Exhibition and Congress
- 5analytica China 2012
- 6analytica Vietnam 2013
- 7Analitica Latin America
- 83-day Agilent H4063A Mass Spectral Interpretation Agilent Course
- 9BIOTECHNICA 2013
- 103rd BioSeparation Forum | Bio Park Leiden - 29.5.2013