1-day "Hands-on" Gas Chromatography Coursein Open University in Milton Keynes on 11.09.2012
A hands-on course is a one-day course, mixing theory and hands-on practicals in a lab environment. A maximum of 4 delegates can attend to ensure the needs of every individual are met and half of your time will be spent in the lab.
The knowledge you will gain spans both Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry and can be applied to both.
You can mix and match hands-on courses to meet your exact requirements, allowing you to bridge the gaps in knowledge you want to fill.
"Hands-on” Gas Chromatography
Spend the first part of the day learning the theory of gas chromatography and then use this knowledge to create split and splitless methods, perform manual and liquid autosampler injections and change oven temperature programs to optimise the separation of analytes detected with an FID.
This course will cover the gas supplies, liquid autosampler, hot split and splitless injections, the analytical column and detection by FID and ECD.
This course is suitable for all levels of knowledge
|Type of Event:||Courses|
Anthias Consulting Ltd
Frau Diane Turner
1 Hamden Way
CB23 3UG Papworth Everard
- 1analytica 2016
- 2analytica China 2016
- 37th International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques
- 4International Conference and Exhibition on Advances in HPLC and Chromatography Techniques
- 5Organ-on-a-Chip World Congress 2016
- 6Analitika Expo 2016
- 7analytica 2014
- 82nd International Conference on Current Trends in Mass Spectrometry
- 9Good Weighing Practice™ - The Global Weighing Guideline - Part 1: Measurement Uncertainty and Minimum Weight
- 10Pittcon 2017