1-day "Hands-on" Headspace Coursein Open University in Milton Keynes from 15.08.2012 - 15.08.2012
A hands-on course is a one-day course, mixing theory and hands-on practicals in a lab environment. A maximum of 4 delegates can attend to ensure the needs of every individual are met and half of your time will be spent in the lab.
The knowledge you will gain spans both Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry and can be applied to both.
You can mix and match hands-on courses to meet your exact requirements, allowing you to bridge the gaps in knowledge you want to fill.
Spend part of the day learning the theory of static and dynamic headspace and how to modify samples to improve results, then use this knowledge to create HS methods, analyse samples and experiment with parameters to see the effects.
This course will cover static and dynamic headspace.
This course requires some knowledge of GC or GC-MS.
Open University in Milton Keynes
Anthias Consulting Ltd
Frau Diane Turner
1 Hamden Way
CB23 3UG Papworth Everard
Contact / Request information
Contact the event organiser and request further information free of charge:
- 1analytica 2014
- 2Basic Essentials of GC, Method Development & Headspace Analysis Training Course Amsterdam
- 3Basic Essentials of GC & GC-MS, Method Development & Troubleshooting Training Course Liverpool
- 4VI International Forum "Complex Support of Laboratories"
- 5PHARMPROM International Specialized Exhibition of Pharmaceutical Industry Complex Support
- 6Cell Culture Basic Course
- 7Analitica Latin America
- 9analytica China 2012
- 10Molecular Biology Basic Course