1-day "Hands-on" Headspace Coursein Open University in Milton Keynes on 15.08.2012
A hands-on course is a one-day course, mixing theory and hands-on practicals in a lab environment. A maximum of 4 delegates can attend to ensure the needs of every individual are met and half of your time will be spent in the lab.
The knowledge you will gain spans both Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry and can be applied to both.
You can mix and match hands-on courses to meet your exact requirements, allowing you to bridge the gaps in knowledge you want to fill.
Spend part of the day learning the theory of static and dynamic headspace and how to modify samples to improve results, then use this knowledge to create HS methods, analyse samples and experiment with parameters to see the effects.
This course will cover static and dynamic headspace.
This course requires some knowledge of GC or GC-MS.
|Type of Event:||Courses|
Anthias Consulting Ltd
Frau Diane Turner
1 Hamden Way
CB23 3UG Papworth Everard
- 1analytica 2014
- 2analytica China 2014
- 3analytica Vietnam 2015
- 4IMSC 2014
- 5analytica 2010 - 22nd International Trade Fair for Laboratory Technology, Analysis and Biotechnology
- 6Basic Essentials of GC, Method Development & Headspace Analysis Training Course Amsterdam
- 7Basic Essentials of GC & GC-MS, Method Development & Troubleshooting Training Course Liverpool
- 8analytica 2016
- 9Adverse Drug Events - Reporting and Regulatory Requirements
- 10Fachkunde Freimessen nach BGR 117-1