1-day "Hands-on" Headspace Coursein Open University in Milton Keynes on 15.08.2012
A hands-on course is a one-day course, mixing theory and hands-on practicals in a lab environment. A maximum of 4 delegates can attend to ensure the needs of every individual are met and half of your time will be spent in the lab.
The knowledge you will gain spans both Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry and can be applied to both.
You can mix and match hands-on courses to meet your exact requirements, allowing you to bridge the gaps in knowledge you want to fill.
Spend part of the day learning the theory of static and dynamic headspace and how to modify samples to improve results, then use this knowledge to create HS methods, analyse samples and experiment with parameters to see the effects.
This course will cover static and dynamic headspace.
This course requires some knowledge of GC or GC-MS.
|Type of Event:||Courses|
Anthias Consulting Ltd
Frau Diane Turner
1 Hamden Way
CB23 3UG Papworth Everard
- 1analytica 2016
- 2BCEIA 2015
- 3analytica Anacon India 2015
- 4analytica 2014
- 5analytica China 2016
- 66th International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques
- 7Lab-on-a-Chip, Microfluidics & Microarrays World Congress
- 87th International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques
- 9Analitica Latin America
- 10Organ-on-a-Chip Europe 2016