Many temperature control tasks in the research laboratory or in the process industry are now easy to handle with the new multi-touch controller more
New 2011/2012 Catalogue from Huber
Huber Kältemaschinenbau present temperature control innovations in the new 2011/2012 catalogueby Peter Huber Kältemaschinenbau GmbH
The new 2011/2012 catalogue from Peter Huber Kältemaschinenbau details the complete range of temperature control solutions from -120 to +425 °C for applications in research, laboratory and production.
The new 132 page catalogue has been completely revised and features new chapter introductions which provide an at-a-glance guide to each product section, making it quicker and easier to understand the product functions. In addition, the new catalogue gives details of the Unistat range of highly responsive temperature control systems, chillers and thermostats as well as information on numerous innovations, including: four new Unistat models for applications from +250 to -90 °C, the improved MPC low cost thermostats for routine applications; the new Heat Transfer stations; a new economic alternative to standard chillers when a chilled water supply is already available. The Unistat Hybrid System offers temperature control for very large production reactors using existing facility resources like steam, cooling water or liquid nitrogen. The new CC-508 Refrigeration Bath Circulator offers 3 kW heating power and cooling capacity of 1.5 kW at 0 °C within the temperature range -55 to 200 °C.
Details a variety of services such as maintenance contracts, certificates, IQ/OQ documentation and training, can also be found within.
For further information please visit our catalogue website, download our catalogue or get in contact with us!
- brine coolers
- heating baths
- immersion coolers
- immersion thermostats
- oil coolers
- refrigerated-heating circulators
- Peter Huber Kältemaschinenbau
Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service ... more
- 1C. Gerhardt Analytical Systems - Product Brochures
- 2Catalogue 2012/2013 - Technology for Vacuum Systems
- 3More than 6’000 products made from plastic
- 4GFL Laboratory devices - Current Product Brochures
- 5SGE Product Selection guide - The ”MUST” Reference Book for Chromatography users
- 6Catalogue of ICP-OES/ICP-MS Supplies and Accessories
- 7New JULABO General Catalog for Professional Temperature Control
- 8The new Pipetman catalogue 2013
- 9Problems in finding the right GC-Column for your application?
- 102012-2013 Waters Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog