KISS stands for “Keeping Innovation Safe and Simple” and describes, what the devices embody: innovative technology with safe and simple operation more
Temperature Control Catalogue 2017
High-Precision Temperature Control Solutions from Huber KäLtemaschinenbau
- Large range of models for research and process engineering
- Useful accessories, application tips and case studies
- Including the new products KISS and OLÉ
The updated Huber Kältemaschinenbau temperature control catalogue 2017 is now available. The catalogue shows dynamic temperature control systems, chillers, baths and circulators for working temperatures from -125° C to +425° C.
The catalogue contains various innovations, including the new KISS circulators and the new Unichillers with OLÉ controllers. The Unistat and Unichiller range has been expanded with "P" models - these models offer particularly powerful circulation pumps. Also new in the catalogue are the E-grades “Explore” and “OPC-UA” for process development.
Huber Ministats are the smallest cooling thermostats in the world. Their compact form allows them to be placed in areas where space is at a premium more
Small footprints, robust and service friendly units, modern energy management, simple to use, flexible functionality, modular technology more
The new KISS circulators are ideally suited for routine laboratory applications such as sample temperature control, analyses and material testing as well as the external temperature control of measuring devices and test setups. You can choose from over 50 models for heating and cooling. Thi ... more
The 2016 financial year was outstandingly successful for Peter Huber Kältemaschinenbau AG. As well as recording double-digit growth rates the company was exceptionally successful by any other measure. For instance Huber was acclaimed as best employer and a top 100 innovator and received the ... more
Huber UK, supplier of water baths, circulators and chillers for precisely controlling the temperature of applications and processes, has reported strong development of its UK business in 2007. Benefiting from increased sales / marketing activity as well as investment in high quality service ... more
- 1Certified Reference Materials (ISO 17025 & ISO Guide 34) for UV-Vis-NIR Spectroscopy & Fluorimetry
- 2Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 3GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
- 4Optical Components for UV/Vis/NIR Spectroscopy
- 5Temperature Control Catalogue 2017
- 6The New Catalogue with over 10,000 Ready-To-Use Laboratory Chemicals
- 7KCL Protective Gloves – Highest Protection for Your Staff Members
- 8Widest Variety of Filter Paper Products for Laboratory and Process
- 9LAUDA Brochure for Constant Temperature Equipment
- 10Spectra and more for your analytical lab!