FluidX delivers solutions for the storage of your Biomaterial
2 D coded tubes from 0.1 – 10ml and from +4° C to – 196°Cby FluidX Germany
0.75ml 2D-coded polypropylene tube with jacket.
1.7ml 2D-coded tube with jacket.
1ml tubes in 96-format LatchRack.
Space saving 240 format racked tubes compared with standard 96 format rack.
2ml cryo tubes suitable for -196ºC storage conditions.
Biobanking is now a central element in the study of genetic data and the resulting clinical applications.
DNA sample collections are getting larger with an increase in automated system use. The automation of Biobanking dramatically increases throughput, eliminating manual errors and improving productivity.
FluidX offers a comprehensive range of products that are ideal for Biobanking use and assists in a smooth transition towards automating processes.
2D-coded storage tubes for every application
Excellent sealing ability and superior 2D code quality for confident sample storage and tracking.
Making significant enhancements have created an incredible selection of innovative, often unique, high-quality sample storage products - for every lab?
Improved sealing ability
- 96-format polypropylene tubes now work equally well with either screw caps or TPE septum caps.
- Longer thread provides a more secure seal.
Superior code quality
- One of the few tube ranges that adhere fully to ECC200 standard.
- 2D DataMatrix code generated using latest, most sophisticated error correction methods. Codes are easier to read, even in harsh conditions.
- Permanent laser etching system.
- 100% QC, every tube checked.
Improved rack rigidity and more robust locking
- Our new tougher racks are ideal for automation use.
- LidLock feature to keep tubes secure. Tubes will remain in place if rack dropped.
New dual-function capability
- Racks with TubeLock feature offer two stable tube positions. Tubes can be either locked into position or allowed to remain loose.
- Tubelock activated when pressure applied to tube top, the tube clicks into place.
- Racked tubes can be ordered pre-locked if desired.
Direct laser etching on racks
- Cutout windows on rack sides enable the linear barcode to be read more easily
- Linear barcode can be permanently laser etched directly onto the racks.
Automatic rack orientation, more secure tracking
- Racks can be supplied with unique 2D DataMatrix code identifier.
- Can be read simultaneously when using a FluidX whole rack 2D-code reader to provide automatic rack orientation and additional tracking.
For further information please visit our catalogue website, download our catalogue or get in contact with us!
- storage racks
- 1C. Gerhardt Analytical Systems - Product Brochures
- 2Catalogue 2012/2013 - Technology for Vacuum Systems
- 3More than 6’000 products made from plastic
- 4GFL Laboratory devices - Current Product Brochures
- 5SGE Product Selection guide - The ”MUST” Reference Book for Chromatography users
- 6Catalogue of ICP-OES/ICP-MS Supplies and Accessories
- 7New JULABO General Catalog for Professional Temperature Control
- 8The new Pipetman catalogue 2013
- 92012-2013 Waters Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 10Schambeck SFD’s Catalog: A new System for HPLC