GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
Application Oriented, Technically Mature, Renowned for Durability and Reliability
GFL Laboratory devices (Deep Freezers, Water Baths, Shaking Water Baths, Incubators, Shakers and Water Stills) are used in the medical, scientific and industrial field in more than 150 countries worldwide. GFL products are application oriented and technically mature. They are renowned for their durability and reliability. GFL is certified in accordance to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
Deep Freezers: Chest and Upright Freezers for long-term storage of organic substances and quality assurance testing. 12 Chest Freezers with six different volumes, respectively, six Upright Freezers having three different storage volumes. For temperatures up to -85 ºC, 30 to 500 litres capacity.
Shakers: 15 models with orbital, reciprocating, orbital rocking, rocking or rotating motion.
Water Baths: Incubation / Inactivation Baths, Water Baths for evaporation, Water Baths for fume hoods, Multiple Water Baths. Tissue Float Bath for stretching and drying cut tissues. Shaking Water Baths with orbital or reciprocating motion. THERMOLAB® - quadrothermal Shaking Water Bath with reciprocating motion - four individually settable incubation temperatures.
Incubators: Shaking Incubators with orbital motion and built-in cooling coil. Hybridisation Incubator for exact detections of DNA and RNA probes. Mini Incubator and Tube Roller Incubator for tempering and incubations / hybridisations
Water Stills: 4 product lines, comprising 14 different models with capacities of 2-12 litres of distillate per hour, made of stainless steel or glass, for single and double distillation. For ultrapure, low-gas, bacteria and pyrogen free distillate with a very low conductivity.
Target Groups for these products are users in research labs, standard and special labs for medicine, science and industry.
- 1Certified Reference Materials (ISO 17025 & ISO Guide 34) for UV-Vis-NIR Spectroscopy & Fluorimetry
- 2Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 3GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
- 4Optical Components for UV/Vis/NIR Spectroscopy
- 5Temperature Control Catalogue 2017
- 6The New Catalogue with over 10,000 Ready-To-Use Laboratory Chemicals
- 7KCL Protective Gloves – Highest Protection for Your Staff Members
- 8Widest Variety of Filter Paper Products for Laboratory and Process
- 9LAUDA Brochure for Constant Temperature Equipment
- 10Spectra and more for your analytical lab!