GFL Laboratory devices - Current Product Brochures
GFL Laboratory devices (Deep Freezers, Water Baths, Shaking Water Baths, Incubators, Shakers and Water Stills) are used in the medical, scientific and industrial field in more than 150 countries worldwide. GFL products are application oriented and technically mature. They are renowned for their durability and reliability. GFL is certified in accordance to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Deep Freezers: Chest and Upright Freezers for long-term storage of organic substances and quality assurance testing. 12 Chest Freezers with six different volumes, respectively, six Upright Freezers having three different storage volumes. For temperatures up to -85 ºC, 30 to 500 litres capacity.
Shakers: 15 models with orbital, reciprocating, orbital rocking, rocking or rotating motion.
Water Baths: Incubation / Inactivation Baths, Water Baths for evaporation, Water Baths for fume hoods, Multiple Water Baths. Tissue Float Bath for stretching and drying cut tissues. Shaking Water Baths with orbital or reciprocating motion. THERMOLAB® - quadrothermal Shaking Water Bath with reciprocating motion - four individually settable incubation temperatures.
Incubators: Shaking Incubators with orbital motion and built-in cooling coil. Hybridisation Incubator for exact detections of DNA and RNA probes. Mini Incubator and Tube Roller Incubator for tempering and incubations / hybridisations
Water Stills: 4 product lines, comprising 14 different models with capacities of 2-12 litres of distillate per hour, made of stainless steel or glass, for single and double distillation. For ultrapure, low-gas, bacteria and pyrogen free distillate with a very low conductivity.
Target Groups for these products are users in research labs, standard and special labs for medicine, science and industry.
- 1C. Gerhardt Analytical Systems - Product Brochures
- 22012-2013 Waters Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 3Catalogue 2012/2013 - Technology for Vacuum Systems
- 4GFL Laboratory devices - Current Product Brochures
- 5SGE Product Selection guide - The ”MUST” Reference Book for Chromatography users
- 6Catalogue of ICP-OES/ICP-MS Supplies and Accessories
- 7More than 6’000 products made from plastic
- 8New 2011/2012 Catalogue from Huber
- 9Microsyringes, Needles, Valves, Fittings, Pumps - More Than 1000 Types & Variations of Microsyringes
- 10Problems in finding the right GC-Column for your application?