JULABO the professionals of temperature control present their new 2012/2013 general catalog with 180 pages of innovative and robust temperature control more
New JULABO General Catalog for Professional Temperature Control
Professional Temperature Control for Science, Research and Industry
JULABO the professionals of temperature control present their new 2012/2013 general catalog with 180 pages of innovative and robust temperature control solutions for working temperatures ranging from -95 °C to +400 °C. The catalog presents the essentials of temperature control with a fresh, reader-friendly appearance. Topics include temperature control instruments and ingenious accessories with practical tips on all facets of temperature control.
In addition to the comprehensive range of circulator series (Economy, TopTech and HighTech) the catalog includes detailed information on eco-friendly recirculating coolers up to 20 kW and an expanded chapter on highly dynamic temperature control systems, e.g. the new PRESTO®.
The general program is completed with water baths, shaking water baths, calibration and visco baths as well as up-to-date solutions for wireless control of temperature applications.
Contact JULABO for your free catalog or download it here!
In 1967 with courage, confidence and a little seed capital Gerhard Juchheim - then 28 years young - founded the company JUCHHEIM Labortechnik KG in the beautiful climatic health resort village of Seelbach. Previously in 1965 20 of a total of 50 contacted communities gave a positive answer t ... more
JULABO GmbH announced that Michael Duchaussoy joined the company as sales manager in September 2012. In more than 20 years Michael Duchaussoyhas gained extensive sales and laboratory experience. He started his career at Hoffmann-La Roche in pre-clinical pharmacokinetics with a focus on HPL ... more
The first glass thermometers were relatively primitive devices. Equipped with fixed contacts, they were capable of only limited interaction with a relay for things like switching an electric heater on or off or triggering an acoustic warning function. More sophisticated applications require ... more
- 1C. Gerhardt Analytical Systems - Product Brochures
- 22012-2013 Waters Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 3Catalogue 2012/2013 - Technology for Vacuum Systems
- 4GFL Laboratory devices - Current Product Brochures
- 5SGE Product Selection guide - The ”MUST” Reference Book for Chromatography users
- 6Catalogue of ICP-OES/ICP-MS Supplies and Accessories
- 7More than 6’000 products made from plastic
- 8New 2011/2012 Catalogue from Huber
- 9Microsyringes, Needles, Valves, Fittings, Pumps - More Than 1000 Types & Variations of Microsyringes
- 10Problems in finding the right GC-Column for your application?